Realistically, what is the path to victory for Trump?

Realistically, what is the path to victory for Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2016/07/13/fox-news-poll-71316-clinton-tops-trump-by-7-points-in-virginia/
youtube.com/watch?v=UrzyVt1lbpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Read About brexit.

Then delete your shit thread.

Which of those blue states do you see him winning?

PA could go either way

Virginia probably.

living in an alternate reality where he stood a chance

He's at very best 6 points behind in the polls there though.

VA doesn't seem likely either.

foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2016/07/13/fox-news-poll-71316-clinton-tops-trump-by-7-points-in-virginia/

He has to win Fl. If he doesn't the only path is crazy math.

Ehhhh, a lot can change between now and then. I would say PA, VA and OH are anyone's game.

If he could stabilize his rhetoric he may actually have a chance.

VA is Hilary's. Bagman Terry isn't going to let Moloch down.

He just has to get his party to stop "correcting" his statements, and then keep making news.

NY

>NH
>Going to Clinton
When will this fucjing meme die?

>if he stabilizes his rhetoric

Believing he will would be the triumph of hope over experience.

New Hampshire

Your map plus New Hampshire and then selection by the House is his most likely path to victory.

In other words, it isn't happening.

NH only gets 4 votes so it's not enough to make a difference either way.

Stop talking. Seriously, every second public speaking event he says or ad-libs something utterly stupid.
If he hunkered down, kept off social media and avoided talking about anything other than his own policies when engaging with the media he could possibly win.

The way he is behaving just now, no public relations team can save him..... not even if he personally employed God as head of damage control.

It's not funny anymore. I'm genuinely getting pissed at him. Clinton is the weakest candidate EVER put forward by the dnc and he's fucking it up.

Re-read my post, fucktard.

If he gets New Hampshire, they tie in the electoral college 269-269. In the case of a tie, the House of Representatives decides who wins.

It's unlikely but yes, New Hampshire would make a difference in this regard.

>New hampshire is blue
>Clinton 273, Trump 265
>New hampshire goes red
>Clinton loses 4
>Clinton 269, Trump 265
>Trump gains 4
>Clinton 269, Trump 269
>Republican house gives it to Trump

that map + swing PA

we're months out and he was ahead there not long ago. It's hardly out of reach, especially with the debates still ahead and (potentially) more Wikileaks reveals.

I don't see Trump winning unless he has Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida to boot.

he could fall into a temporary coma so he doesn't say or do anything retarded for the rest of the election, it would bring focus back to Hillary and remind everyone she's terrible too. This election is going to be won by whoever can shut up the best, and Trump has always been an attention whore.

Michigan, PA is definitely going for Hillary. Michigan is 5%+ for Hillary compared to PAs 10%+.

Yeah, Michigan/Wisconsin going red is a meme.

Pennsylvania has a slim chance of going trump, but it isn't likely

>Michigan/Wisconsin going red is a meme.
How?

You're a bit confused. Taking shit out of context and talking about it as having a different context for 48 hours will make any politician look stupid, guaranteed.

You should also see his rallies and her rallies.

You should also see how they killed Ron Paul's campaign, by shutting him up and shutting him out. Trump admitted a certain charm for Ron Paul, and he's an Alex Jones fan, so he knows all about this shit. He's starving out HRC.

>My face when Trump wins NY

/thread

So if it werent for the media spending more time disecting his statements than if he inexplicably started saying them in Mandarin, you'd be perfectly fine with Trump.

Why do their tricks work on such feeble minds?

>Strong defense in Ohio
>Light defense in Arizona
>Strong attack in Nevada, North Carolina, Iowa, Virginia and Florida
>Moderate defense in Georgia and Missouri
>Light attack in New Hampshire and Maine
>Moderate attack in Pennsylvania and Michigan

[spoiler]he's not gonna win[/spoiler]

Hillary dies one day before the election day
That is pretty much it

realistically its that as well as new hampshire for a tie that goes to congress that he will MOST LIKELY win ASSUMING IT GETS TO THAT POINT. if he can get Nevada and Iowa he can get New Hampshire and those are the 3 easiest swings for him to get

Trump is going to win in a landslide

Everything Christopher Hitchens ever said about Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=UrzyVt1lbpo

with literally any other candidate that isn't Ted Cruz you would be 100% wrong about Michigan/Wisconsin going red being a meme but because Trump is weird he needs to win the election by getting OH+FL+NV+IA+NH+ME 2nd district. These are all very much within reach

In the end only two states matter... Florida and New Hampshire... if Trump wins both he will be president

>Florida and New Hampshire... if Trump wins both he will be president

And when Utah goes Libertarian?

I live in PA and I've only seen 1 Hillary supporter, meanwhile I see 2-3 people wear MAGA hats and have support Trump signs on their lawn.

Best one I saw was a Trump supporter sign right next to the liberal arts uni by my house. The SJWS gets so buttmad and I love it.

>this really smart guy who couldn't even manage to stay alive said mean things about Hillary so Trump will win bigly

>PA could go either way

he can easily win both if he does well in the debates, which is up in the air but Hillary is fucking weird too so you never know.

Big Cities are a mistake

>I live in PA

I live in PA and your a fucking retarded faggot if you think the Philly and suburban areas will vote for Drumpf. He's off the walls extremist.

>l in the debates

You mean the debates Trump is trying to weasel out of?

I don't think he has a path. I don't think any republican can win an election again with Virginia going blue.

Trump has been polling worse in New Hampshire than he has in Pennsylvania.

America is fucked

>idiot says a whole bunch of racist and extremist shit
>WHY DON'T PEOPLE VOTE FOR ME?

>buttmad SJW who got triggered by my neighbors Trump sign

Kek, no one here likes Hillary and many people are neutral about Trump. I live around Philly and only the niggers and libtards hate Trump and I can't see them even getting off their stoops to even vote. Trump will win.

not sure how to read this but it looks like democrats are on a decline

>if he does well in the debates
Hillary and media are scared shitless about the debates... Hillary can NOT match Trump in fast talking and thinking... if debate moderators can not control Trump, then he will win debates. Expect to see EXTREMELY biased questions against Trump and STRICT time limits to talk times. (The media will "leek" all questions asked to Hillary campaign BEFORE the debate)

>no one here likes Hillary

Yes that's why she's polling 10 points ahead of Drumpf in all polls.

>democrats are on a decline

No they aren't.

Honestly its up in the air until October because of the media rampage and the candidates not hitting the debate floor yet, but this is likely the possible map if Trump wins.
>inb4 he wont win Virginia
Before Obama Virginia hadn't been blue since 1964 when LBJ won a landslide over Goldwater. Hillary won't bring the black vote out like Obama did because most black people, apart from the welfare snatchers, still see her as a cheat and liar.

None if he won't start pandering to other demographics at least a little bit

>>Republican house gives it to Trump
I'd say the House gives it to Clinton and America goes Civil War 2 but who the fuck knows at this point.

this is the first non-shitposting leaf i've seen in a while

Anecdotal evidence doesn't mean shit. Every bernie supporter would say the same thing: "Look at the size of his rallies, look at all the people with bernie bumper stickers. Nobody I know is voting for Hillary, there's no way she'll win." And yet she still won the popular vote because she had greater support among actual voters. Just because you see Donald Trump signs here and there doesn't mean a majority of Pennsylvania voters support him.

>all polls.
AHAHAHA you mean the polls that the media rigs on a daily bases? LOL ok, get out of your ecochamber and go talk to normal folk and you'll find that people are neutral about him. Many people don't trust the media.

Better chance of winning PA or Michigan than winning Virginia. Only being realistic here, because A) Tim Kaine, and B) Most niggers don't care that Hillary is a liar and a cheat. However, they COULD be shamed into staying home and not voting for an "old white woman."

>Before Obama Virginia hadn't been blue since 1964 when LBJ won a landslide over Goldwater.

Tim Kaine is senator of Virginia.

>Thank you for Correcting the Record, Pablo!
>.05 cents were added to your account

There's literally only 5 shitposting leafs on Sup Forums who ruin every thread they touch. Most Canadians are pretty reasonable outside the kiddies and SJWs, I just hope they realize that Liberal policies are fucking us over in the labor markets and that we need to be more protectionist of our industries.
Also it seems only 38% have a positive view on immigration so I'm glad my country isn't really cucked.

Hypothetically, all Trump has to do is point out all the crazy, stupid, criminal shit that her party has been doing, yet is keen on ignoring in the middle of debates. She'll be on the defensive the whole time and it'll show that she's incapable of leading, assuming she can hobble on stage without help from Secret Service.

Realistically, the grossest case of Democratic voter fraud in the history of America will ensure Hillary wins.

>AHAHAHA you mean the polls that the media rigs on a daily bases?

Is a poll rigged because it doesn't show your candidate in first place user? I guess Trump shouldn't be the nominee since all the polls show Trump in first place to be the GOP nominee during the primary.

he would be lucky to win FL and OH in that scenario as well.

actually Trump's economic nationalism could easily win him PA -- if he just stops fucking around and goes there and hammers Hillary on her objectively horrible history with trade and espouses his own message.

If he doesn't do that, pray for some huge Wikileaks revelation.

> she had greater support among actual voters.

Who says that? The media who rigs online polls and has a bias opinion against Trump and the right? Or the leftist mouthpieces on twitter? Internet doesn't = actual voters.

oregon and washington turn red

Tim Kaine is a middle of the pack senator and as governor he was a hypocrite on coal (where he supported a new plant in Wise County back in 2008-2009 to the dismay of Democrats) and wanted to add billions in new taxes to people in Virginia. He won't affect shit unless Virginians are stupid enough to vote for a candidate who's VP is from their home state and not on his fucking views.

>she had greater support among actual voters
Except the DNC rigged the primaries so its likely that she didn't have more support then Sanders?

really makes you think

you must be one of them

Based on that trend, yes, it could go either way