OH FUCK MY PSYCHOLOGIST HATES ME, WE SAT AND WE DIDNT TALK FOR 30 MINUTES...

OH FUCK MY PSYCHOLOGIST HATES ME, WE SAT AND WE DIDNT TALK FOR 30 MINUTES, HE WAS STARING AT THE GROUND AND I WAS STARING AT THE WALL

HE HATES ME BECAUSE I USED TO IGNORE HIM AND HE IGNORES ME NOW LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

suicide.org/hotlines/international/poland-suicide-hotlines.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Change psychologist?
My therapist and me are cool

you are literally the most worthless and pathetic individual in the world, fucking kill yourself

He browses here and figured out the one of his clients was calling him a manlet

how about you just smash your head with a glass bottle and become braindead
then you don't have to deal with your issues

>tfw you will never get paid for not talking

This
Follow the therapy or leave your parents' house and start living like an adult, Jorge

Punch him my nigga.

>posts have the same flag so it must be the same person
retarded manchild, do us a favor and stay on /r9k/ where you belong, you are a subhuman failure.

He is just teaching you that ignoring people is bad.

This

>i go to a psychologist /therapist

go then but to a different one

>they will never make a show about all the wacky jorge adventures

hey, I have to

why

I'm a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic and sometimes hearing voices makes me suicidal or I have paranoia so strong I need help

I honestly think the responsible thing to do would be to identify this psychologist(no dox, just responsible research) and warn him that Jorge is planning to use violence against him. I have a very bad feeling about Jorge.

is it a girl or a man voice? if there is a women voice, is she hot?

fuck that therapist man, he actually wants to kill you.
he told me so.

usually male voices though I heard once a lady voice shouting at me in Russian when I tried falling asleep

well fuck, guess I'm soon dead

you have a normal job or u living on gibs? whats your typical day like?

I too watched good will hunting and thought the psychology session was edgy and cool when I was 10
yet I didn't feel the need to self insert into it and shitpost about it here

jorge is your typical incel pussy who's afraid of confrontation, he wouldn't do anything in real life

one day he's going to snap when his sisters chad bf drinks his coca cola and go on a rampage. I can feel it.

I have gibs (around 900zl so bit above 200 euros) not enough to live so I work too. I will greentext in a sec

he is mentally ill. his family should get him actual help instead of treating him like an insecure manchild

Why do people find some sort of pleasure in pissing people off by posting the same damn thing every day

Bring a bottle of water and if he ignores you, throw water at him.

system thinks my post is spam so have this

fuck that sounds hard bro

it's not always that bad but often
I didn't want to sound like a whiny bitch, fuck me

Ah shit man, doesn't sound ideal, hope it gets better for you. Have you heard voices your whole life or did it just start to happen at some point in time?

I have adhd and semi assburgers, trying to fix my GED while living at home. Dropped out of highschool due to boredom, I'm pretty immature but im gradually becoming more and more adult, atleast thats what i like to think. Hopefully i can go to uni and get a degree, but its looking pretty grim honestly.

did you get traumatized as a child?

Can you tell what is real and what is only in your head?
I mean as long as you can do that you're not really crazy I think.

Hope it gets better for you dude, I can't even imagine what living with that much stress and fear must be like

Thanks man, I have an appointment with my psychiatrist in 4 days so maybe we will work on my meds
>Have you heard voices your whole life or did it just start to happen at some point in time?
I used to see shadowy figures and hear weird noises since I was a kid but 'real' voices since couple years (I am 30 now)
>Hopefully i can go to uni and get a degree
I wish this upon you and happiness too, take care man

don't worry, you don't
I'm just saying that sux. We spoke before but you never really described it to that degree.

yes, my dad was sick too also alcoholic and my mom beat me hard, I wa also bullied so hard I ended up in loony bin at age 12
I can tell when I'm alone or they are in my head, sometimes I hear stuff coming from somewhere else and then I can't tell if it's real or not
thank you, it's actually better because I'm getting used to it more and more

take care pls too many poles have gone during the last 100 yrs

I don't really want to die, I want to live
thank you

Dude I am scared that I might start hearing voices someday, because my psyche is increasingly becoming more hefty to deal with.

I suffer from panic anxiety and generalized anxiety, along with Asperger's syndrome. My mental problems show in physical form, with symptoms like: numbness, dizziness, third-person, muscle tensions, feeling like I'm not myself and so on. I am afraid that it might worsen over the years and turn into something serious.

Can you relate to any of this?

have this
update: I was locked up 5th time last year

You're not whining, user. Some people have asthma, others have a stomach condition, you have this. Mental health is part of health.

>numbness, dizziness, third-person, muscle tensions, feeling like I'm not myself and so on
I have this, I was diagnosed with anxiety too
How old are you? Becoming schizophrenic after hitting around 30y/o for men is rare

>yes, my dad was sick too also alcoholic and my mom beat me hard

My mother was an alcoholic and kinda schizophrenic as well. She'd also get beaten from time to time, and she'd talk with the TV and say other mythical ayy stuff

thank you friend

Your dad beated her?

>mother kinda schizophrenic
yeah it sounds like it
look, if you are 20- something lay off the drugs if you are taking any, sleep 8 hours, eat healthy and regularly and you know, just try to avoid losing your mind, I lost mine of few occasions, few too many

Hmm I had a hunch that I might have to return to the psychiatrists someday.

I am currently 25 years old, but I've always been afraid of developing schizophrenia, because I saw how it affected my mother, and it scared me.

Hope you are gonna be fine polanon

if your mother indeed is/was schizophrenic then there is a bigger chance for you to develop it as well but fear not now, you are 25, chances are getting smaller each passing year
thanks, I mostly wish that I wont hurt anyone

It's a trick you do to little kids. Mimicking bad behaviour.

Not my dad no. My dad is pretty nomie, which is good. She left him for another guy later on.

I have tried drugs sometimes, but I've never been addicted to them. So that's no problem at all. I am currently also trying to quit smoking.

After I became self-aware about my flawed mental-health, I began self-improving ASAP. It's helping alright, but these damn physical symptoms won't go away (and they keep changing).

That may work for depressed people or other mental disabilities like anxiety maybe. I wouldn't recommend a schizophrenic person to keep on his own, treating it by someone is probably the right thing to do.

>physical symptoms
yea I know, sometimes when something stresses me much I feel very strong pain in my stomach, so hard I barely can move (last time I lied on my bed and I started hallucinating as fuck then, bed was shacking, I saw shit, god fucking damn)
take care mate

I think you should try to stay far away from weed and anything else that messes with your mind. Drugs causing mental problems or making existing ones worse is not unheard of.

>I wouldn't recommend a schizophrenic person to keep on his own
ofc, I agree, it should be both the person and the doctor/therapist/pills/environment

I'm done with drugs for a long time now, never again

you sound like a good human being polanon
I hope things will change for the better soon

It sounds like you're feeling what I am feeling, but just amplified a little.

Do you also get this weird feeling that you're drunk when riding elevators? I've literally never had this before my mental-health became messy.

It's like my brain has a hard time coordinating/calculating my stance, and then I get this extreme feeling of vertigo.

thank you friend

yea I get that too, did you talk about it with someone? if not then maybe consider doing so

>"who cares"
>still bothering to type out this reply

Yes I have. I've been professionally diagnosed. But I am considering cognitive therapy.

I most certainly will talk to someone at some point, because it's annoying to live with.

Thanks for responding dude, it's really nice to conversate with someone in the same bout as you.

I didn't know it was this bad, Jorge. I thought you were just autistic around women.

Aw, are you sad that no one’s giving you’re shitty b8 thread attention? Fuck you Jorge

the OP already proves otherwise

>But I am considering cognitive therapy
good, do whatever might help you
>Thanks for responding dude, it's really nice to conversate with someone in the same bout as you.
same goes to you and others, thanks, I'm going now, take care all

How can I imagine such voices? Do they sound like when you are thinking in your own voice? Or like someone is standing next to you? Is it just random words or real sentences? What happens when you talk back and try to have a conversation with them?

Sorry, I just can't imagine what this must be like.

I care

Ok I will reply to this and then I'm gone, gotta go to shop, eh
They sound real when they come from outside, when they are in your head they hmmm.... imagine intrusive thoughts but loud, not in your own voice
>Or like someone is standing next to you?
sometimes, yes
I will be back in 20min

lol I missed an appointment with mine one time and he cancelled the next one. No phonecall or notification, I show up for my next appointment and the receptionist tells me he cancelled. He didn't return my call, haven't talked to him since.

How often do y'all go see psychologist/psychiatrist? I have never met anyone who actually go and get therapies from them. I think it's kind of like a taboo here.

If he really makes his hatred towards you evident by acting on it, he's not that good of a psychologist, is he? Isn't he supposed to be tolerant, patient, understanding?
Maybe you should consider changing psychologist?

Thanks, and good luck mate.

It's all these soft millennial babies and their fear of the real world

>HE
There's the problem

suicide.org/hotlines/international/poland-suicide-hotlines.html