Colombia and Mexico are safer than Bra-

>Colombia and Mexico are safer than Bra-

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=mexico&src=typd&lang=en
twitter.com/search?q=brazil&src=typd&lang=en
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/travel/places-to-visit.html
forbes.com/sites/laurabegleybloom/2018/01/08/quit-your-job-and-move-abroad-the-cheapest-places-to-live-in-2018/#5312f3752614
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/Brazil.html
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/colombia-travel-advisory.html
latintimes.com/argentine-girls-murdered-ecuador-latin-america-comes-together-asks-justice-373516
youtube.com/watch?v=xO3ZddSSJ-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A besta narcotraficante...

Colombia and Mexico aren't exactly high standards to hold yourself to

they keep claiming they're safer than us now lmao

bump

Sigh

>criminals killing each other inside their favelas
>relevant for the average citizen

The same could be said about the situation of the other two countries though.

but it's much more dangerous for the average guy to walk on the streets in your countries as shown by the maps

why do you even care
we're all still shit

Northeasterners making us look bad again.

No, the maps shows 2 things

1. Nobody goes to Brazil so no one cares
2. Americans have a hate boner for Mexicans, and sort of used to have one for Colombia in the 80s-90s

>need 20 murders/100k to even show up on the colour chart
dios mio

this map is made by australians

no one goes to colombia either lmao

why is the colombian borders dangerous? drug dealers?

So? America is global hegemony, and half the world gets their media in some way or another. Plus, the have a special interest in the Colombia-Mexico drug trade corridor, so their intelligence is much more detailed about out countries.

Americans don't give a fuck that Brazil has the highest number of murders in the planet, and they never mention it anywhere.

>twitter.com/search?q=mexico&src=typd&lang=en
>twitter.com/search?q=brazil&src=typd&lang=en

They are fucking obsessed with us, and the world is watching

ofc they are

having more murders does not mean it is more dangerous to the average australian, this is made by their governmeny, do you really think they based their maps on fucking american media and twitter?

ITT shitholes call other shitholes, shitholes

They obviously didn't base it on actual crime rate, as multiple people already pointed it out to you. Also, I said American intelligence and other agencies that don't give a fuck about Brazil, like the DEA.

>having more murders does not mean it is more dangerous
Brazil has more murders per capita, and 10 k more murders than India, yes, is dangerous af for a country that isn't at war

but what you fail to understand is that these murders are confined to their areas and people involved with drugs, which the average guy is not, which means I, an average guy, will not get killed

these murders rates are between criminals, is it that hard to understand?

in mexico and colombia you are actually at a risk even not being a drug user/non-criminal

Who'd win, Northeastern Brazilian favela nigs or Mexican cartels?

This is our foreign ministry's map about Brazil

Colombia

Mexico

>brazil
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Post the Pérou one.

Explain tourists that get killed

Lol arguing Brazil is safer than Colombia is like diahrrea tastes worse than piss. Setting the bar as low as can be as usual

brazil wins again

btw, france is set as high degree of caution by australia lmao

So most of Brazil is as safe as Chile according to the French government

Yea but people want to go france you couldn't pay me to go to brazil

>Its only niggers dying
>And since Brazil is white no actual humans die
>It’s not like niggers dying in greater numbers than 2 countries at war makes it dangerous
>In Colombia and Mexico everyone is dying
Please monkey stop it, this is the stupidest thing I’ve seen in my life
BTW we have high tourist warnings because we are a global destination for tourism, who even visits Brazil? Come back when you have over 30 million tourist a year

What did Chile do to become civilized?

We killed all the wh*tes that were in this country

>3.3 murder rate
>civilized
Not by European standards.

that's pretty scary man
check this out

More like not by Western Europe standards

Here's a useful map to help you out, it could save your life.

>Colombia and Mexico are safer than Bra-aaaaaaaaaapppp

We were never as violent as them.

When places like peru and EVEN ecuador are safer than brazil
Pretty sad 2bh

Every second a Brazilian stays alive, he wins the death lottery

>but it's much more dangerous for the average guy to walk
The murder rates say otherwise though

>no one goes to colombia either lmao
5 million foreign tourists in 2017. Also, tell that to the New York Times and Forbes, which ranked us as the 2nd best place to visit in 2018 and Cali as the 2nd best city to live abroad, respectively
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/travel/places-to-visit.html
forbes.com/sites/laurabegleybloom/2018/01/08/quit-your-job-and-move-abroad-the-cheapest-places-to-live-in-2018/#5312f3752614

Yes, they bring their problems here

Are you aware that the dude who ordered to blow up a building in Esmeraldas is Ecuadorian, right?

why are australians strongly advise to not travel in most of your country tho when they're advised to come here but only exert a certain level of caution?

it's nothing compared to mexico, my point that post was that people no going to a place is not an argument

I didn't say all
I still love Colombia

The more south you get the safer gets. Uruguay is the safest because of that.

> Australia
Couldn't you pick a more irrelevant country? Australians don't even come to this country. Our number 1 tourists are Americans and Venezuelans in 2n Place. Why don't you check the US Government's travel advisory for both countries? (Both are considered level 2: exercise high degree of caution) Also, the homicide rate comparison is consistent. 29.5/100k in Brazil vs 22/100k in Colombia.
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/Brazil.html
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/colombia-travel-advisory.html

I believe Mexican cartels are more intelligent.
Kek
Pic related. You guys must understand that Brazil's problem is very related to northeasterners and poor blacks, they have a distinct culture of violence. Even in our big cities, Rio and São Paulo, where they flooded to during the last decades, they are responsible for a good part of the degradation. Take for example, Rio's biggest favela, it's 80%+ northeasteners, same in São Paulo.

kek, Uruguay is not even in the top 3 of safest countries
1. Chile
2. Ecuador
3. Argentina

B-but they are (?)

A-Andean mestreraça?

Ynr that british tourists raped in Ecuador

Wtf Jamaica? I thought they were a peaceful paradise-like English ex colony

Montañita

Y-you too

You just compared with other far south countries you just proved my point

> Ecuador

>Ecuador
>far south
Monkey education

Ecuador nonetheless. Such a peaceful place.
latintimes.com/argentine-girls-murdered-ecuador-latin-america-comes-together-asks-justice-373516

Ecuador is very unstable if you compare every year rates

What are interpersonal murders and why does Montevidoe have so many of them?

He mentioned other far south countries you dumbaass

This is untrue. Show some facts my man. Ecuador has been below 10 for the past 15 years at least

Colombia has lower homicide rate than Brazil and much less appeareances on Liveleak/Bestgore than Brazil/Mexico.

armed conflict is dying and don't affect foreign tourists because it occurs in remote areas.

People owning money?

Not really, see

And one of those far '' '' '' south''' '' '' '' ' countries is more dangerous than Ecuador.

Well played monkey.... HOWEVER.

They have half the population compared to neighboring countries thats why they look safer . I don't think that safe.

I said most far south countries. And you want to compare to a single central american country

ELN guerrilla commit crimes in Colombia and hide in Venezuela, and because of the situation there we can't do anything.

But it's not all the border, just a few areas. South of Arauca is jungle/plains and indigenous communities, no risk there.

This show was filmed there: youtube.com/watch?v=xO3ZddSSJ-k

You're right, anyways the trend seems very stable during that time frame and started to go down in the last 6 years
We are talking RATE PER 100k, so the total population is irrelevant

Argentina is safer than South Brazil that is safer than North. Keep playing maraddona ass kisser

>Rate per 100k people and population is irrelevant
You think that's percentage?

Not only ELN, there are loads of common unorganized folks smuggling shit back and forth across the border. However, tourists literally never go there unless they're especifically looking for trouble or journalists who had previously gotten in touch with said groups for a documentaryor something

Dude I just realized you failed hard at maths back in school

Right, why dont you use rate per 100k to compare my small 200k town to a 200milion country?

What?

My god you are stupid
That’s what rates are for imbecile.
If in a town of 10 people 4 were murdered that’s would be a more proportional impact than 10 murders in a town of 100. That’s why we have proportional rates

>What are interpersonal murders

Non crime related.

Its not proportional rate dumbaass. Roll back and read again. 100k people rate means every 100k people dead.

No, you retard. It means that every in 100k people x number were murdered

>this murder is not a crime

What did he mean by this

You clearly can’t understand data processing formulas
Go finish school this ain’t a place for underaged idiots

passionate crimes or accidents

>I'm a cold-blooded killer, I commit my crimes without passion

you can swim from colombia to mexico?

So El Salvado got 108 percent murdered people, I see

now I'm confused

>

Just ignore these Colombian Mexican fools. And you'll be fine

What, Honduras just got 50% safer? I thought there were like 90 not 42.

You have to be stupid on pourpose
Please tell me you are
Mahusive idiot that means that per 100k people that live in El Salvador 108 in average were killed that year
It’s not a percentage

That's around 10% my friend

Ahh so it means Uruguayans are sanguine chads who murder sissy bois that make them angry.

Also we have guns so we are a WARRIOR RACE.