ITT: underrated pundits/politicans/commentators

ITT: underrated pundits/politicans/commentators

>graduating from UCLA at age 20
>graduates from Harvard Law School at age 23
>published four books, the first of which at age 20 during his senior year
>has the most popular conservative podcast

why is this brilliant mind not more discussed on this board? Aside from his stance on abortion, he may be the most reasonable voice for the American right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yg3tqPwoVhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be part of the tribe
>somehow anything you do is an accomplishment

shiiiet niggeh shudafugup

Sadly, Lil' Benji falls short of the mark.

All i needed to see was that little fucking thing on the top of his head.

I don't care if the man has a cure for hemriods, cancer, and aids. His intentions are not pure, they are Jew.

People are anus-sore because he doesn't like their god emperor

But yeah shapiros right on

fucking lol

Douglas Murray from the UK:
>scholarship to Eton and Oxford
>first book published while still at uni

youtube.com/watch?v=yg3tqPwoVhQ

>threw it all away to defend some cunt at his work from big bad Mr Trump

I listen/read li'l Benji and, overall, I like him. Here's my problem with him, especially regarding this whole Trump/Hillary thing (and much of it is the same problem I have with all these conservatives who are #NeverTrump).

He hates Hillary. Despises her. Calls her the "most corrupt person to ever run for President in history" (PRO-TIP: She is). Calls out her scandals, her lies, deceit, unfathomable deals, bribes, pandering, et cetera, et cetera.

And yet, despite all this, he still will not back Trump because of "muh conservatism." That's because "Conservatism" is not "Republicanism." There is a difference, despite what you've known for the last 40 years (if there's anyone here that's been alive that long, the ultra conservative Republican party is all you've known). Conservatism began their hijacking of the Republican party back in 1955 on the back of William F. Buckley and National Review. It took about 30 years for them to wrestle control away, with their crowning achievement being Ronald Reagan.

Now, they're losing and you're seeing the Republican party being wrestled back from them on the back of Trump, a guy old enough to remember all of this. And they're pissed. And they're fucking butthurt. And li'l Benji here, who made a name for himself at National Review, is being told by his conservative puppet masters to scratch and claw and fight and not let this man get into office.

They do all this, full well knowing the implications of Hillary Rodham Clinton selecting supreme court justices. There are likely to be 2(!) supreme court spots up for grabs in the next 4-8 years, possibly 3. The implications for this are so massive for this country that I'm on the edge of calling treason on the #NeverTrump conservatives of the Republican party. They're so delusional and insane and warped with power that they'll let this happen to fight and retain control of the Republican party.

It's despicable. And li'l Benji has an ego too big for himself and thinks he's smarter than everyone (and he's smarter than a lot) and is so blinded by his recent success that he can't see that he's being played just as bad as the rest of them. That's why I'm pissed about li'l Benji.

Also, ask him if he's a Jew first or an American first. Don't worry, it's rhetorical. They ALL answer one over the other, including li'l Benji no matter what he says on his li'l podcast, and I don't think you need to guess which.

Most aesthetic merchant I've seen desu. Also doesn't come across as a scheming cunt. The two are probably related. He has some aryan admixture which makes him more honest and aesthetic, but sadly not enough to unmanlet him.

I like Ben and make no mistake, he will vote Trump in November. I honestly think he'd start dry heaving if he saw Hillary speaking in person.

why would he have to endorse trump if hes a bad choice he only needs to show that hillary is worse and those who listen to him will probably take trump over hillary then

Jew

He doesn't need to be a cheerleader for Trump and neither does any other conservative, but if you want to stop Hillary and her supreme court justice appointments, justices who are appointed for life, the only viable candidate to do so, right now, is Donald Trump. Therefore, ergo, vis-a-vis, concordantly, don't have me turn on your podcast everyday and hear you (I'm referring to Shapiro) call out and make fun of and criticize every thing that Donald Trump does and say how you could never vote for this person. It'd be one thing if the other person you weren't voting for was milquetoast but, in this case, the other person is, your words (again, Shapiro), "the most corrupt person to run for President in history." Fundamentally, you cannot make that statement and, in good conscience, not try and stop that person.

Democracy doesn't work when you have people who refuse to participate. Especially the refusal to participate because of principle, and to make a point you'll allow a great evil to spread than the lesser evil (in your head). That's not the way life works, either. You're here. You're in the game whether you like it or not. Play the fucking game.

>Jewish

>Aside from his stance on abortion
what's so unreasonable about it? I have no idea what it is im just curious.

Well atleast he isn't a dune coon, amirite.

I really like Shapiro. I agree with 95% of his arguments, and I don't think that he's afraid to change his view on a matter when presented with sufficient evidence. That's a good quality.

I also like to listen to Dave Rubin. I think that he is very much willing to listen to opposing views and be civil.

I like him, Sup Forums doesn't because he's Never Trump and the Lewandowski thing. I wish he liked Trump, but nobody's perfect. Watch him debate leftists and try not to smile.

>why is this brilliant mind not more discussed on this board?
Because he can't handle bants. He's too damn serious.

Damn Ben, just roll with the jokes and memes and everyone will love you.

Stop resisting.

His take is that every fetus is a human, and that abortion for the sake of convenience is evil.

There's a video of him articulating it at a college Q&A forum to a feminist SJW, and it's pretty good. Agree or disagree, the guy just uses straight logic and it's hard to argue against him.

Me too. I don't care if he's a jew if his argument is sound. I disagree on Trump, but I can't fault his reasons.

shapiro is friggen genius, full stop

He threw away a lot of his credibility over the Michelle Fields incident.

Anyone who could watch the video and still believe She was assaulted is clearly a liar.

I think the problem about conservatism is in the name, it's 100% about conserving, it never fights back. No matter how well you conserve something, if there's nonstop inside traitors and other enemies trying to defile it, it's going to be defiled and you're going to be stuck conserving trash or trying to fix their mess time and time again.
Bill Whittle actually makes a decent description of conservatism, it's pushing a boulder up a hill only for it to roll back down when you go to sleep. The problem is this idea doesn't remove the guy pushing the boulder after you leave (if there is one, and there always is) or propping it up so it doesn't fall.
A solid defence is great and all but it's pointless without offence, unlike all the defensive cucks the GOP threw at the primary Trump can fight back.

The whole Lewandowski thing goes to show you even a perceived smart dude can be reduced to a bitch when they get emotions involved or are trying to white knight.

The Lewandowski thing was pure cringe inducing white knighting.

Unforgivable

He's a prebuscent faggot that basically realized that no one of any academic weight/any respectable publication would ever touch him with a 10 foot pole because his drivel is worthless. Hence why he goes after bottom of the barrel, religious right dipshits and originally wrote for breitbart, which makes national enquirer looks like it deserves a pulitzer

He went full retard with the Corey Lewandowski-Michelle fields controversy.
Damn, he got cucked badly.

I don't necessarily dislike him for being never trump, I just think he turns into a massive hypocrite whenever Trump's involved. He says "facts don't care about your feelings" then refuses to accept fact about Trump.
I don't think it's intentional though since he has defended Trump over a few things.

He's not vey charasmatic, you can tell he's s smart dude he just doesn't have charm.

You're correct in this:

>I think the problem about conservatism is in the name

And wrong about everything else. That's okay, not criticizing, I'm just going to help you understand.

Conservatives are not about conserving anything at all. Republicans of the "Old Right" used to be antiwar, anti-imperialist, non-interventionist, and particularly opposed the concepts of the second Roosevelt and his New Deal. Today, of those concepts, the only one they're still in favor of opposing are the concepts of the New Deal.

See, Buckley and his cohorts at National Review, co-opted the moniker of "Conservative" and used it to push the foreign agenda where we see ourselves today. American needed and, dare they say, it's their God given right, to be interventionist and, essentially, imperialist. When you hear people complain, "America thinks they are the world police," these are the people they're complaining about. In fairness, there are decent arguments for and against this, but it's a huge discussion that I don't have time to get into right now.

Anyway, Buckley was successful, largely because he came at a perfect time when the Republicans were disorganized. In essence, the party had a mind of "No, we don't need a unifier/leader because we all agree on the same thing. This isn't hard, why make it more difficult?" That's when Buckley swooped in and declared that Republicans, Conservatives, and Libertarians need to unify, and unify under, of course, him and his banner of National Review.