So I just read this and killing joke and absolutely hated both of them...

So I just read this and killing joke and absolutely hated both of them, was Watchmen a fluke cause both of these were complete shit.

Killing Joke isn't one of my favorites by V is a pretty spectacular comic work.

Also you seem to be boiling down an entire career to 3 works.

Is this where the Guy Fieri mask comes from?

>not reading Swamp Thing
>not reading Miracleman
>not reading From Hell

Killing Joke Joke just seems like philosophical bullshit that Grant Morrison would come up with covering a pretty thin story. There's nothing to bite on, it just gets by on being influential.

V for Vendetta started off pretty great than veered off into being boringg and lost it's sense of purpose pretty quickly. Not enough V really, he carried the work.

>Guy Fieri

Could V beat Veidt?

Jesus Christ, what a fag.

why?

>forgetting Promethea, Supreme, Top Ten and Tom Strong

Promethea sucks, it's no better than marvel tumblrshit.

Nice buzzwords.

> still asks if watchmen is a fluke.

Troll confirmed.

Awwww... baby's first bait, here, have your (you)

Are you implying V isn't the only reason people even think highly of this series? Once it started to show him less it got incredibly boring and became a mess.

Also my opinion on TKJ isn't even controversial, Alan Moore himself considers it one of his worst works. It really just gets by on being influential (kinda like TDKR) both has been surpassed by the series it influenced (Nolan trilogy and BTAS).

I've read some of Promethea and it looked like crap, also the art to miracle man is awful.

I do have hope for Swamp Thing though.

> It really just gets by on being influential (kinda like TDKR) both has been surpassed by the series it influenced (Nolan trilogy and BTAS).

No. People talk about DKR decades after it came out. The Nolan Batman movies will be replaced in pop culture by the next Batman movies.

Who has awoken me from my slumber!

The best parts of V For Vendetta is how gray he makes it, V isn't really that big a deal and is more a force than a character.

Everyone else is much more interesting the comic

The best scene in V for Vandetta is when the guy goes to the concentration camp and has the drug trip.

The second best is the guy talking about how he is sexually attracted to the Big Brother machines.

So no, V isn't the only reason to think highly of the series.

*in the comic

Ignoring the obvious bait ITT, I have to say my opinion on TKJ has really diminished as I've grown older. Loved it when I first read it but now I'm mostly ambivalent about it. There are lots of Batman comics I would recommend before it.

You got me.