King of the Hill general

who /koth/ here?

are we all ready to admit that King of the Hill is the greatest cartoon of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyvukPKOZ9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sallad?

Oh, it's one of the best, without question.

Is it true that it was axed in favor of fucking Cleveland Show?

I thought it was axed for bobs burgers

it was not.

......Unca Hank's a satanist Bobby.

>hank, “dale get out or i’ll kick your ass”
>dale, “do it, it’ll get me on tv”
>bill, “no kick me”
>john redcorn, “no kick me. i’m more deserving for sleeping with your best friends wife for 13 years”
>dale, “big deal bill’s wife was a tramp”

who can even say a bad thing about this show

Adult Swim should this, Bob's Burgers, and Home Movies back to back

how do you like your background girls sempai?

Wtf I hate Bob's Burgers now

Of all the animated sitcoms, its by far my favorite.
But, i grill with charcoal..
Im torn, Sup Forums.

All of Hank's family knows that a charcoal burger is better, they just pretend to like propane.

did you learn nothing about propane being a clean burning fuel?

WITNESSED
I just like how it tastes batter. And charcoal doesnt explode.

taste the meat not the heat

>66666
Ultra Satan, is that you?

Sometimes you just have to sit back and enjoy life for all its smooth, mellow flavor.

Dude I love no matter what show this guy does he's like "okay right here put the HOTTEST FUCKING GIRL in this shot, can we get a chick to voice her for a line"

"Nah Mike Judge it's not in the budget"

"FUCK IT I'll just put in two more hot chicks"

Propane confirmed best fuel.

Quick Sup Forums top 5 favorite episodes of all time GO!!!

1. Mega-Lo-Dale.
2. A Fire Fightan we will go
3. Suite Smells of Excess
4. Livin' on Reds, Vitamin C and Propane
5. Jumpin' Crack Bass

luanne was sweet

remember that episode where that creepy dude dated luanne and groomed her to be the lady from this 1950’s ad so he could be the pig from the ad and then his illness was cured before he was subsequently ground into sausage

Thats probably the weirdest thing to happen on koth.

Pigmalion

>I can think clearly
>The voices have left my head
>What am i doing in a pig costume

and than Luann and peggy get away with literal murder of a mentally handicapped person.

youtube.com/watch?v=yyvukPKOZ9o

It was axed cause it had 13 fucking seasons, the last of which only happened due to fan demand. And it was awful. Let shows have their run.

im glad it ended before it got worse but im proud to say koth had very few awful episodes and at its worst it was just uninteresting/boring

My favorite cartoon of all time. Even got the DVDs.

Thanks for the topic, OP.

>Now meemaw, family matriarch abnind well I’m bout time I’m ask for dat dnjfnjd dang ol ring

>OWWW BOOMHOAUER YOU LOOLOOLIL GOTTA PUT DATON NOENOW AN BE BOFOBO MARRIEDWIDIT DANG OL THING OL WOW

>WAAAAH! I AINT GOT NO FANGERS!

I was bothered by the lack of consistency in the later seasons. Like how Cotton was cremated and requested to be flushed down a toilet with his war buddies even though he was supposed to be buried in the Texas State Cemetery. Or how Peggy's mother went from frumpy housewife to butch rancher.

One of my favorite episodes is Pretty Pretty Dresses because Bill is so sad and manically depressed in it and it’s hilarious how it plays out but also really satisfying that he comes to terms with Lenore leaving.

Donna is cute! CUTE!

"BOBBY, I NEVER THOUGHT I’D NEED TO TELL YOU THIS, BUT I WOULD BE A BAD PARENT IF I DIDN’T. SOCCER WAS INVENTED BY EUROPEAN LADIES TO KEEP THEM BUSY WHILE THEIR HUSBANDS DID THE COOKING."

That was a strange and not-so-good episode.

>Buck Strickland: Hank, can you slap together a lesson plan?
>Hank Hill: I'll do it quickly, but it won't be "slapped together."

I like how CN uses this to show that Adult Swim is on. Kids probably get bored by it and change the channel

I like/tolerate every single adult animated show except for King of the Hill. It's so boring and I can't relate to any of the jokes/plot. I wish I did because you all make it sound so amazing.

what cartoon has less continuity errors than koth tho

I agree.

I liked it because it was so down to earth compared to other shows. The situations I can sort of relate to because many of the characters seems so real. I know a Hank, a Bill, a Dale, and a Cotton. Watching this show and these personalities playing off each other feels good.

maybe youre taking it too seriously? It's sitcom style realistic, situational humor based on texan stereotypes

its a slice of life that makes you feel like a part of the family and its cozy,
king of the hill is not over the top edgy shock value cheap family guy gags

Where is our KOTH spin-off series about Dale infiltrating and thwarting the government, chasing UFOs, and conducting shady deals for really weird shit?

Like the lone gunmen, but with dale gribble?
I WANT.

>Reminder that Peggy was once young and tight

It serves as a warning. That qt from a local sports team who's kind of into you could grow up to be Peggy.

Let's be real here, for a 50 something she's doing just fine lookwise.

>"Well the good news is the man's dead"

1 Pretty Pretty Dresses
2.Order of the Straight Arrow
3.High Anxiety
4.Cotton's plot
5.Returning Japanese
6th The trouble with Gribbles/Firefighting we will go
And even then this list could easily be swapped with several other episodes this was just a quick instant list.

This really upset me cause the show was very good about the "lore" up to after S6 cause Judge and Daniels were no longer aboard.

Or it was a Peggy episode

Boomhauer's mothers

YOU ALMOST MADE ME DROP IT!

Confirmed that hell uses propane for its flames as per the gif

I had the most keks on the fire fighting episode, maybe the most of the cartoons I ever watched.

KOTH will be always remembered.

Does anyone else like the episode where Hank an Bobby deliver Hank's mom's furniture to her by Christmas?

I love that episode so much and I try to watch it at least once every December

I would straight up call it one of the greatest sitcoms of all time, no need for the "animated" qualifier.

Why are KOTH threads always so short lived, both on here and on Sup Forums?

They always get less than a hundred posts, then get archived.

It's cool to know the trucker culture on that ep. And it's a roadtrip episode, always cozy and such.

Not much to talk about since its a dead show. Plus, I think, it repels waifu fags and shitters.

CLEAN BURNING HELL.

does it get any darker than this?

I grew up in suburban Texas and I can safely say this show hits home more than anything else. There's no wacky randum shithole characters like Bob's Burgers and American Dad, everyone in the show feels so real more so than any other animated sitcom to date.

F A T A S S
A
T
A
S
S

Whats your favorite line from King of the Hill

I don't think anything will ever top

>That's a clean burning hell. I tell you what

propane sucks

anyone got the screencap of that blonde girl's abs?

>2016
>people saying that koth isn't the greatest show to ever air

That episode was such an accurate representation of depression coming from not letting someone go.

"Bills are made to be broken" is my favourite episode. It's such a good redemption arc for Bill. I love how he's being interviewed on the phone and he just says "That's when coach called for...the Billdozer!"

Everything about that episode is fucking outstanding. I love Bill

>There's no wacky randum shithole characters like Bob's Burgers and American Dad

>implying American Dad! and Bob's Burgers are equal

They're both still running

It was cut for the Cleavland Show. Your hate is misplaced.

>>implying American Dad! and Bob's Burgers are equal

Both are unfunny overrated pieces of garbage and aired on Fox.

Bob's Burgers, to me, is almost like a spiritual successor to King of the Hill. Largely due to them both being fairly down-to-earth comedies that rarely get particularly wacky.

That's generally why I'm glad KotH ended when it did. You could kinda start seeing the seams of the show come apart; some of the issues being the continuity errors and retcons, in additionto the show becoming more stringently episodic after, what? Season 8 or 10?

I can't really name any favorites, because I love most of them equally, but I can say that one episode I can't bring myself to watch is,

>I'm your little candy maaaaaan.

I see that episode as a non-canon Halloween special. It's so out-of-tune with the rest of the series and it's never mentioned again, that it's easy to say it never actually happened.

Bump.

Reminder that in that episode, Peggy got away with murdering that guy

This, "Witches Of East Arlen" was the last good episode of KoTH. The episode after that? Fucking Patch Boomhaur and the beginning of NuKoTH

>shows how each character remembers the same situation differently

>Boomhaur talks normal and everyone else talks in dang ol's
>Dale is a tall, long haired adonis
>Bill is fatter and more bald because he hates himself

>Why would anyone do drugs when they could just mow a lawn?

Perfection

It's great, but Sup Forums takes it too seriously.

Anybody got the Boggle vid that has lots of "pencils"?

>murder
It was clear they didn't know how to stop the conveyor belt. Quit this meme.

Dinner's ready, where's grandpa?

Gee i wonder who could be behind this post. Shouldnt you be teaching Spanglish somewhere peggy?

Peggy, Mihn, and Luanne are best girls.

>Daily reminder that this was a thing that happened.