Your age

>your age
>would you date a underage girl?

NO

be honest, im not a FBI agent using a spanish proxy

i'd only go as young as 12

Not below 16.

No, I'm not lesbian

Nah not even social pressure it's weird from my perspective as well.

Post more spider's legs

No. The age gap would be too much, it would be strange and understanding one another would be hard. It's also illegal

Saved

Cheeky

>24
The age isn't a problem for me, the thing is that I don't want to date, only casual sex and that's it, so I wouldn't date any girl in any age range, but would fuck from 14 to above as it's legal :^)

THINNN

absolutly

I am 27, datin a 15 year old. Near loli waifus are legal in Bosnia

looks kinda cute desu

Yes, I'd groom her too. You only live once. Anyone acting disgusted can drop the act.

Nah.
The problem with underage people is that they're mentally kids. I swear from the bottom of my heart, if one day I'll have to work with kids or teenagers I'll hang myself.

I don't know how to explain, but you get to a point in your life that a difference in age will also mean a difference in brains. I'm 25 right now, and I'm thinking about getting married and buying a house.
A 17 y/o is probably thinking right now about stupid shit and probably don't know how to keep a good conversation.

Fuck, I feel old. Don't get me wrong, I want to have kids, but just the thought of dealing with underages in a highschool for example makes me mad as fugg.

yes, I would

I think about it this way:
If I were stuck in an abadoned island with a teen and a fat grown woman, that the teen would be more fuckable than the fat chick.

Therefore, I'd totally bang an underage girl.

what kind of cat is that?

Australian cat

>your age
18 but in 3 weeks 19
>would you date an underage girl
of course i would age of consent is 14 here, my limit age now for fucking or dating a girl is 16 but when i turn 21 then i will stop dating underage girls because it will become creepy

>age
>would you
No. I would probably be bored as soon as we weren't having sex, as young people are borderline retarded.

>Slipping into something more comfortable

>22 but i look like 17
>yes but now below 15

what is going on here

>leglets

Some butthurt children who got fingered by their daddy spamming this thread.

Spiderposting

lol wtf

is that a jumping spider? because those are qt

I think so

I'll go as low as 17

No, they are too immature.

last one for now

Bye bye

I wouldn't get date anyone more than a year younger/older than me desu

Yes. My limit wiuld probably be 14.

I dated a 15 year old before I moved here. In retrospect it was really dumb since I could have easily been fucked over, but her mother was working two jobs and couldn't be involved very much. I made her moody 9th grade daughter care about school so it ended up being pretty win win situation for everyone.

yes

14 is the limit.
I can go lower but definitely not higher.

no
teenagers are dumb cunts

burn this entire fucking thread down with everyone in it and nothing of value would be lost

Fucking spiders should be all burned, only the ones that are harmless and have long legs are okay, all the other ones are shit.

Why not?

no, let teen for teen, and adult should jailed for doing such because they would ruin her phase.
You have your time to date teen in your teen.
If you missed, there must be logical reason like being disabled or your strict culture(though many kids easily get away with).
Now enjoy your dream career and being "happy", and please dont touch my teeny daughter.

Not a spider

16-17 is legal here, and I would date a girl 7 years younger than me, and that's considered underage to normies.

already am

give us the deets then la

britain absolutely not

boobs or gtfo

I wouldn't be principally against it but most underage girls are fucking immature, wish i had a 23-24yo gf
>your age
>britain

oh yeah
haha

Yes

hell no I have enough legal issues already

2X

totally.

Of course when i was underage boy.

viet girls are the best. btw fuck this underage bullshit.

ALL PEOPLE LISTEN UP. DATING AND FUCKING GIRLS IS GOVERNED BY AGE OF CONSENT LAWS. THESE DIFFER BY COUNRY, AND MANY TIMES BY PROVINCE/STATE AS WELL WITHIN A COUNTRY.

GENERALLY SPEAKING THE AGE OF CONSENT RANGES FROM 12 IN MEXICO TO 16 IN MOST COUNTRIES. THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS, BUT THIS IS THE GENERAL RULE.

WHAT IS ILLEGAL HOWEVER IS TO FILM YOUR OTHERWISE LEGAL ENCOUNTER. WHY??? I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE!!! FUCK AMERICA FOR IMPOSING THEIR RETARDED RULES ON EVERYONE