Trump: I'M GOING TO HELL IF I DON'T BECOME PRESIDENT

politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-heaven-president-pastors-226923
>Donald Trump called on evangelical pastors to help him win the presidency this November, which he said is “maybe the only way I'm going to get to heaven.”

>“For evangelicals, for the Christians, for the everybody, for everybody of religion, this will be, may be, the most important election that our country has ever had,” Trump told a “Pastors in the Pews” meeting of evangelical leaders in Orlando. “And once I get in, I will do my thing that I do very well. And I figure it is probably, maybe the only way I'm going to get to heaven. So I better do a good job.”

Maybe Hillary really is the Devil like he previously said.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Out---Body-Experiences-Have-Expect/dp/1571746994/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1471015515&sr=1-1&keywords=out of body experiences how to have them and what to expect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is it possible to Fuck up each and every day in New and unexpected ways?

Trump confirmed for new prophet

hillary and islam yes...this was obviously about islam

Repeat after me:

"La ilahah Kek. Trump rasul Kek"

>a man admits to sin and openly decides to be virtuous and spend the last years of his life improving the lives of others when he has no need for more power or money and could have retired decades ago if he wanted to
>fuck up

>pol hates jews
>trumps supports israel 10000000% and will increase funding to them

SWEATY REACTION MAN HOVERING OVER A BUTTON DOT JPEG

which is it faggots

>pol hates jews
the stormfags didn't come back after Sup Forums harbor, this is a national capitalist board now

We're still here. Unfettered capitalism is degenerate and has led us to this mess we're in.

No one wants to hear that crazy Jesus shit. There is a reason the evangelicals are going extinct: No one buys that garbage except dumb hicks and retards. Honestly evangelical Christians shouldn't be allowed to vote or have kids.

The merger of state and capital led us to the mess we're in now, dumbass. You have literally 0 idea what "unfettered capitalism" means. Granted, that's not a good thing either.

This is literally something the anti-Christ would say.

Dude is talking to pastors, just confess your sins, bro! Bam! Heaven!

Is he being serious or being sarcastic?

But my dank hat joke tho

It wasn't crazy, though. Even from a secular POV, he's admitting that he wasn't a perfect person in his life. Hillary would never show such humility.

t.atheistnigger

Trump has pandered to Birthers too this isn't the craziest bunch

Donald trump is the third coming of god to save mankind from ourselves

It is our test to accept him.

what do you think, genius

Well it's pretty simple. If you're rich, you don't get into heaven. Or rather, it's extremely hard.

Trump is rich.

That's probably where he's coming from. By being president and doing an amazing job and pretty much saving hundreds of millions of people and a country, he can earn his way into heaven that way.

Belief in Hell is crazy. Belief in a deity who runs Hell is crazy. Belief in an afterlife is insane. We are animals nothing more. We eat, we Fuck, we shit we die. That's all humanity is

Well Hillary is definitely possessed by a demon so yeah he has a point.

Yes. Only superior atheists such as yourself should breed and have children.

Evangelicals actually vote unlike college leftists.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Unfortunately considering so many of them are kid toucher and abuse thier kids with their religion.
Can't argue against it. Humans are just naked apes operating training and genetics. Free will is a myth and we are ruled by instinct as much as a dog is.
Why do you feel humanity is special?

Found the Atheist

I was 15 once, too

Trump isn't crazy religious, he's probably just culturally Christian and a deist or something. This election has a lot of things riding on it, one of them is if Islam will continue to spread unchallenged in the west or not. We need a leader who cares about our civilizations cultural identity and roots and is willing to defend them.

Like I said, spot the buttmad atheist, prolly voting for Clinton, likely has no moral compass what so ever

If I'm going to hell, I'm gonna make an entrance

So was I. When I was 15 I was a moronic idealist who thought people were good and miracles could happen.
Then I grew up.

the hell it is you disgusting sweaty pig

When you were 15 3 years ago?

> Moral compass
Morality is subjective and situational so not clear how you can have a compass adventure north swings constantly.

>getting edgier as you grow up
wew lad

huehuehuehue

>>trumps supports israel 10000000% and will increase funding to them

proofs?

Pretty soon he's gonna be a walking reaper from Overwatch. DIE!DIE!DIE!

>Kekism with Trump as His avatar
Finally, a religion that makes sense !
PRAISE BE TO KEK
PRAISE BE TO THE GOD-EMPEROR
PRAISE HE WHO IS ONE-IN-TWO !

>Is he being serious or being sarcastic?
We have to ask this question about everything he says now.

>10000000%
You really need any more proofs? The guy is retarded and don't know the definition of a percent.

19 years ago. Iraq opened my eyes, I realized people are just meat with skin and when I lost my brother in Afghan and they named some fucking part of the highway after him like that was supposed to mean something to us, like that replaced a person that I realized none of this matter, not one bit of it. We will die and no one will remember us or anything we do so may as well kick back and enjoy.

> The The The
Im not German.

"help me, i have sinned"
evangelicals eat this shit up

No wonder you're an atheist, being edgy your the rest of your life is only going to lead to you being bitter and resenting the world, like me. Don't let it take you user, you're stewing in it and it's eating you alive

You're not technically wrong, but wew.

I know, that's the absolute stupidest part of Christianity: Oh no, I am sorry everyone just forgive me!
How dumb can people be?

Trump probably the fable "Imam Mahdi" in islam

>hicks
>evangelical Christians
guess who #NeverTrump'ers are
guess who neocon cheerleaders are
guess who fills the gap in the polls between Trump and Clinton
he's rallying the base

Even you a solider can be forgiven user, you laugh now but I bet when you're on your death bed you talk out to god

They'll use him as an example in their sermons, and people will relate to his problems as their own, creating a bond of struggle.

This nigga is playing 8^8D holographic laser chess

Lol ur a faggot

You prob right but I can't help it that's how I am.
I am really not trying to be edgy but that's how I feel. I tore down that fucking pity sign they gave my brother. I wanted to kill every one of those weepy Fucks at his funeral who never knew him but turned out to show everyone how much they care.

*tips fedora*

>my bro bacame a soldier
>he died in a war
wtf i am atheist now

comfy pic

Trumps ego is starting to push him into crazy territory. He needs to start toning it down.

Still voting for him. Get fucked.

People are fake don't hold it against them. People are about self service and the appearance of caring, I know how you feel user. It's the people that are wrong not you but you can't hate them for being ignorant.

just like soros.

Pls fucking kill yourself

>people are just meat with skin

You can't know that.

> this guy thinks trump gives a fuck about religion.

I'll give trump some credit, he sure did pick the right side to spew this bullshit. You fucking inbreds eat that shit up.

>"And I figure it is probably, maybe the only way I'm going to get to heaven. So I better do a good job.”
What did he mean by this?

I joined after 9/11, been everywhere on the earth. Saw a lot of evil, saw cruelty, depravity and avarice. Saw a starving 9 year old child shot to death for stealing food.
Never saw God

>I wanted to kill every one of those weepy Fucks at his funeral who never knew him but turned out to show everyone how much they care.
People are inherently weak and naturally fear death, in both themselves and others - the great unknown. People attend funerals, since it's just the thing to do when things die. We don't understand it, so most just go through the paces of ritual.

Try not to hold so much hate m8, pity them for their ignorance, feel bad they know no better, but your anger toward them will not help, it's misplaced.

"may as well kick back and enjoy" try and take your own advice, and let it go

>that meme
lol wtf i hate memes now

>someone I know dies
>whelp, better be bitter about life now
Kek

It doesn't matter how dumb they are fucktard its the fact that he needs their votes and will pander to them just like hillary panders to women. Trumps largest voting block will be primarily evangelics so he has to make sure he at least keeps them. Then it will come down to independents or blues voting red for him to win.

*tips fedora
m'lady
no archeological discovery has ever contradicted a single biblical reference

you'll be bitter until you forgive yourself for things outside of your control

peace and good luck to you.

>emotional atheist
>probably emotional nihilist too
>actually fought for his jew-led government despite being in the information age and having access to all knowledge to making an informed decision
You retard will "find Jesus again" and defend Soros in no time.
You're no better than a woman voting for open borders because of "muh feelings".
I bet you believe in the holocaust or you don't mind the subhumanisation of western civilisation because of muh equality, too.

*tiiiiiiips that fedora so hard

t. butt hurt jew slave soldier

at least leave your body or study astral sciences before turning into a subhuman slave to the material realm. here's a good start:

amazon.com/Out---Body-Experiences-Have-Expect/dp/1571746994/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1471015515&sr=1-1&keywords=out of body experiences how to have them and what to expect

God bless Donald Trump and keep him always. Make him realize what he needs to do to be saved and drive this country back to a good place.

>at least leave your body or study astral sciences before turning into a subhuman slave to the material realm

This user is right and the butthurt proves it.

Who /feedchristcuckstolions/ here?

>evangelicals are going extinct
So are whites and unlike most whites (especially you atheist faglords) they breed

>Honestly evangelical Christians shouldn't be allowed to vote or have kids.
Only men and women who are euphoric in that they are intelligent enough not to believe in god should I assume

>Belief in Hell is crazy. Belief in a deity who runs Hell is crazy. Belief in an afterlife is insane. We are animals nothing more. We eat, we Fuck, we shit we die. That's all humanity is

Oh sorry I thought you might have been a Sup Forumsock I didn't realize you were a redditor, now get the fuck out you faggot, or go directly to the gas chamber

Holy fuck, trumpfags will literally bend over backwards on any point to realign themselves with his latest retarded statements.

>people can be bad
>they can also die
wow i am very enlightened rite now changed my lyfe and ideology

>christcuck
Kill yourself fedora

>everyone that doesn't agree with me and my ideology shouldn't have human rights
wow u r so right and smrt

>Freedom of religion but only the religions I want (Islam)

>Free speech but not any speech I don't want("Hate" speech)

T.The American Left

He's aware of the Globalist New World Order. He's rich, and it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle. By using his money and resources to fight against the wiles of the Devil.

Let us pray for Trumps soul, that he may receive God's grace.

In Jesus's name. Amen.

Cruz was not meant to be the second coming, he was the false prophet. Hillary is the anit-C.

Trump is it. THIS IS IT.

THIS IS
THE PRIESTHOOD
RISING

By using his... he hopes to gain Gods grace*

I've heard better
>my puppy got cancer
>therefore god doesn't exist

>Pls gib endorsement or I'm going to hell :(
>If I go to hell it's your fault :(
>Endorse in 1211 seconds or you go to hell too :(

Trump is literally 1990s chain email...

Trump us a deist as are most people in his level of power. Many stay in one of the mainstream denominations out of habit

> t deist transhumanist catholic

it is a true fact
he has done evil to gain the trust of the devil worshippers
once he is emperor he can crush them all.

He said nothing of the sort, its just typically Trump irreverent humor, but you notice that he self deprecates rather than inflating himself.

"And I figure it is probably, maybe the only way I'm going to get to heaven. So I better do a good job.”

Its very telling when Trump is humble rather than a braggart.

Is he trying to reverse psychology himself into the presidency?
Next up he'll be like "Nah, I don't want to be president, give it to someone else".

>The world works the way it's supposed to work. Yes, really.
>Have you changed your worldview to mine yet?

He's admitting to Christians that he is unworthy of Christ's forgiveness.

Which is both a powerful statement from a guy who's public image is based on him being hugely successful and hugely egotistical, and also the textbook mindset required of a Christian.

> God is supposedly omnipotent and good
> The world he made is shit, violent and riddled with injustice and violence
At a minimum you God Botherers should be questioning the competence of the management.

>Oh no, I am sorry everyone just forgive me!

You obviously have no clue about Christianity. Stick to what you know like the booger collection under your desk.