Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/bortescristian/7699352240
flickr.com/photos/darkshine231/15375636037
flickr.com/photos/mytravelphotos/955549872
flickr.com/photos/activesteve/4463820096
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thank you Switzerland for making many of the things I own

their banks give good interest rates, bretty good

They got plenty of money of Jew who was killed in gas room.

nice

no culture

Better than having shit culture.

this

tf is that

Rude! :(
They have very beautiful culture.

flickr.com/photos/bortescristian/7699352240
flickr.com/photos/darkshine231/15375636037
flickr.com/photos/mytravelphotos/955549872
flickr.com/photos/activesteve/4463820096

culture

What the actual fuck is wrong with Japan

Hello my BLACK friends

Switzerland=Germany lite

An object of worship

basically swiss are french jews.

Your post is disrespectful toward Switzerland.

man i thought that was a scene from nge

sad but true

Don't watch Anime.

This interpretation is unreasonable.
I think that they think so too.

calm down

What do I calm down?
You make Swiss hate Japanese.

You have nothing worth to live.
Die right now.

Please list all the Swiss things you own right now:

>chocolate bars from various brands (Lindt ftw)
>a dozen books printed in Switzerland
>a plastic container
>various Nestlé products (condensed milk, coffee...)
>a Logitech gamepad

That's it for the moment. No drugs at home, and my watch is Japanese.

You're welcome, buy more

Also several of my shirts are made of the finest Swiss cotton desu.

I'm also wearing Swiss underwear right now!

what else should I buy ?

Hanro or Zimmerli underwear desu, it's expensive but comfortable for gentlemen with massive genitals

Pretty good place. Probably gonna move there or to Norway for work.

Vote no to No Billag.

>gonna move there or to Norway
Do you even speak the language?

I unironically want Liechtenstein's opinion on this.

The only truely free people on this world

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Swiss people slowly, slowly but surely getting more cucked? I'm not shitposting, I'm genuinely curious to know if it's true or not.

not necessary in Switzerland.

no

this

>t. brainlet

This. Half of their website is about American East Coast gender ideology (#metoo). Nothing to do with Switzerland. Kill SRF and Billag. Save the Swiss family.

Unless what you do is very specific, you may not find a job if you speak only English, your social life may suck, and you will be trapped in many situations where you don't understand what happens.

What's that?

this

My bad, I always think that yes means keeping it.

Just saw what's that No Billag thing.

One big principle is: if the journalists and syndicalists hate it, it's probably good for you.

>if the journalists hate it
It literally pays their salary lmao

yes

Yes. So they fear no one will want to pay them, when TV and radio channels become private? Why is that? Are they incompetent, by chance?

Exactly. But pretty competent in making up lies.

Interestingly, the polls show that the youngest Swiss are the largest supporters of No Billag.

>taxation to fund leftist media is literally a boomers' thing now

I speak standard german and french. Most Norwegians speak English, but I am learning Bokmål atm.

Nice. But what are you going to do there? Because Norway and Switzerland have very different industries.

Semiconductors, my dude.

- live in Zurich or Geneva.
- high educated job
- international company
- bank or insurance

No problem then. You can hang out with the other expats.

I didn't even know there were a semiconductor industry in these countries, but apparently it exists.

Honestly I'd choose Switzerland instead of Norway. Probably better wages, less tax, better weather, a more international atmosphere, three major European countries are near...

¡DEBUELBANOS EL HORO!

That's possible in this specific situation, but even then you can be "left behind" if you don't speak the local language, don't understand what people say around you in German, etc. You'll be in the "expat club", not in the "Swiss club", and that can be detrimental for your career.

>your career

For your social life, yes. But not for your career. There are many foreign managers now in Switzerland.

Some of them do not even accept the conscription for Swiss citizen. Therefore they like to hire foreigners. Also people with no life who are able to work work work work..

My experience abroad is that expats who don't speak the local language never really get to the top, unless they have an absolutely unique skill.

And yes, that even happens in multilingual countries where business is largely done in English, etc.

Not here

Weren't there problems with the previous CEO of Credit Suisse (before the current African gentleman), because he could only talk English?

No idea
But all these companies are massive multinationals and 70% of their employees worldwide dont speak any of the Swiss languages. I mean it depends on what job you're doing obviously. But for top management positions it doesnt really matter if they dont speak German or French. Besides theres a shitton of NGOs that only hire based on the ability to speak English and some companies are similar. It depends.

no, no problem with Bradley.

I envy them desu

Mountain jews

Death to bourgeoisie