HILLSHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

BEST POLL EVER: 50,000 people polled in 50 states, 1/3 republican 1/3 democrat 1/3 independent. Trump won 67-19.

Hill shills, EXPLAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/new-poll-50000-people-polled-trump-won-67-19/
youtube.com/watch?v=UrzyVt1lbpo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_party_strength_in_U.S._states
gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot link

investmentwatchblog.com/new-poll-50000-people-polled-trump-won-67-19/

source

Hillshills shouldn't be put on suicide watch.

They should be left alone with nothing but their suicidal thoughts and a loaded gun.

>99% of polls are bad except for this one single poll that has results that i want to be ture

Good point well made

BUMP THIS
DON'T LET THE SHILLS SLIDE THIS

I want to see the data

Hillary supporters are afraid to voice their opinion for fear of retrubition by racist Trump supporters. Literally a skewed poll with 0 basis in reality.

Oh wait thats someone elses defense about every single poll until it suits their narrative. HMM WHO COULD THAT BE POL LOL

CTR btfo

This poll has a sample size of 50000 people across all states and 1/3 dem, 1/3 gop, 1/3 indy. All the polls you see on the idiot box have sample sizes of less than 100 in dem states that vastly oversample dems. Explain how the other polls are just as good as this one.

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO!!!!

0/10

fuck off shill

>our poll consisted of 1000 calls per state. all 50 states
Because it's totally valid to weight Wyoming, with just over 500k people, the same as you weight California, which has a population of 38.8 million.

see
Also, the US isn't evenly split between GOP/Dem/Indy, but that issue pales compared to the fact that they called 1000 people in Wyoming and 1000 people in California.

But there are factually more independents than dems or republicans and more dems than repubs. You are starting out with a flawed design.

what is mr.trumps IQ?

An actually fair and unbiased poll! Gtfo shills, you're wasting your time on Sup Forums

OP BTFO

those kinds of online polls are clickbait. they're made to be shared around the internet so that people artificially inflate the votes for the person they like.

All the Bernie people moved the Jill Stein or Gary Johnson. Everybody hates Hillary now.

>the US isn't evenly split between GOP/Dem/Indy

True, but the Indy bloc is larger than both Rep and Dem, and they're always heavily undersampled in the current (((polls))).

wtf i hate polls now

Wtf I'm #CastleMissile now

Also, you have to be a fucking idiot to think that any poll where Jill Stein is in second place is accurate.

Well at least the current (((polls))) don't call the same number of people in Wyoming as they do California.

>that vastly oversample dems

>He doesn't know how a random sample works.

Do people actually believe this shit?

No data, no introduction, no time scale and no publisher.

LMAO. You think some college kids rang up 50,000 people and got a score of 67% for Trump (and I support Trump)?

Go back to pleddit.

That poll was done on a fake abc site and largely voted in purely by Sup Forums, you know

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA YOU OBESE FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHA

Hill shills don't know how to operate a firearm.

It could happen...

>dems
>>He doesn't know how a random sample works.

>calls in high democrat districts
>Stupid goy doesn't know how completely random sampling works :>)

>Also, you have to be a fucking idiot to think that any poll where Jill Stein is in second place is accurate.

No, they just call a bunch of faggots from Cali, #NeverTrump Mormon cuckservatives from Utah, 10% of Independents from all over and pretend they're relevant and representative.

how many times have you seen someone sharing a strawpoll or something like that saying "we need more votes for that thing we all like!"? Happens literally every day

Ahahahaahaha bump -
Trump is going to win in a landslide

Everything Christopher Hitchens ever said about Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=UrzyVt1lbpo

>Bernie people
can they possibly stop the second amendment people?

>1,000 people polled in each state

>50,000 people
>Trump 67%
>Hillary 19%

That is the most retarded way to generate statistics.

>BEST POLL EVER

It's slanted as fuck and doesn't represent the body politic.

Fuck, you guys have gone FULL RETARD.

Well its not random is it you fucking dumb cunt

Why would they need to sample anybody at all if it's a private television? They are telling lies on every American channel and news without problems for decades.

Prove it.

This poll invalidates itself through it's methodology.

>Darrell Castle

literally who?

This is how idiot:
The electorate isn't 33%Dems

For all trump fags insist they're the silent majority the reality is they're the loud minority.

Damn, I think I just triggered the one jill stein supporter on this planet.

>1000 people in every state
This is not how polling works m8.

>This poll has a sample size of 50000 people across all states and 1/3 dem, 1/3 gop, 1/3 indy. All the polls you see on the idiot box have sample sizes of less than 100 in dem states that vastly oversample dems. Explain how the other polls are just as good as this one.

This "poll" also doesn't even fucking exist given that there's literally no valid source or actual evidence

>Hillshills shouldn't be put on suicide watch.
>They should be left alone with nothing but their suicidal thoughts and a loaded gun.

That's why they love Obama care!

Be sure to catch those tears in a mason jar for me, I'm getting thirsty.

>This poll invalidates itself through it's methodology.

Yeah, so do polls that literally eliminate options like "Neither" that help Trump's numbers, or (((accidentally))) omit the 18-35 group in certain areas. You know, like the most recent (((Reuters))) polls.

Because non registered voters ("""Indys""") don't vote.
Might as well poll non citizens and children

I'm a registered Democrat and I'm voting for Trump. There are assloads of us in the midwest.

Are you sure thats not Sarcasm?

Yes they do you idiot. The largest block of voters is independent.

assload is the exact word I'd use to describe people like you.

>(((weighted))) polls

Even if this poll isn't perfect and there is a margin of error, explain how it came out at 67 - 19

What do I care? I'm writing myself in for president. I don't think I'll win though I'm polling lower than Hillary.

>convincing Sup Forums this poll is fake and gay

Good luck, I tried, apparently basic math and statistics is a bit much

WHO'S THAT POKEMON??

Well if there's an assload of you then I'm sure you'll turn up in the random sampling.

>Because non registered voters ("""Indys""") don't vote.

You must be an Abo. Only they can possibly be this stupid. Holy mother of God, you're fucking stupid. Every single election has been decided by Indies. You know why? Because they're the largest bloc and Reps/Dems are almost equal in numbers, you stupid fucking Abo cunt.

Bumping because FUCK CTR.

if this poll is so legit why doesn't it have a) a real source or b) a whitepaper

I want to be leaf but right now I can't

>I'm a registered Democrat and I'm voting for Trump. There are assloads of us in the midwest.

I was a good Democrat for 30 years. But I would never vote for fucking Hillary. I will be voting Trump too!

Yeah, shame on us for not wanting to vote for the warmongering wife of the man who destroyed our state economies. How selfish of us.

FUCK CTR SHILLS
TRUMP 2016

>this poll is fake and gay y u no understnd stats lol
>WTF MUH NEWS POLLS ARE FACT Y U NO UNDERSTAND MATH REEEEEEEEEEE

>investmentwatchblog.com/new-poll-50000-people-polled-trump-won-67-19/

Not even a real source. No link to an actual poll. Get this garbage out of here.

>67 - 19
>implying this poll ever happened

I read some blurb on how the poll, if it happened, would have taken the people involved probably months.

But pro tip: it never happened.

Yeah whatever mate

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_party_strength_in_U.S._states
>As of October 2014 , Gallup polling found that 43% of Americans identified as Democrats and 39% as Republicans, when party "leaners" were included; those figures changed to 41% Democratic and 42% Republican after the November 2014 elections.

Oh wait I'm sorry I forgot, Wikipedia has a liberal bias. Must be written by that majority of the world that is liberal.

>poll 1000 people in NY, 1000 people in WY
>weight them equally

Trump is desperate

If I handed in this "poll", that's literally just text saying what my conclusion is, my statistics teacher would hand me a rope and tell me to end it.

Registered Dem here in Florida, voted Obama at age 19 (2012). didn't know what the fuck I was doing, was too blue-pilled back then and just voted for who my dad told me. Will be voting Trump this November

Except we don't because they always call commiefornians and east coasters to get their democrat sample.

hey, not my fault that assloads can't understand international diplomacy or how the economy works.

>Gallup polling found that 43% of Americans identified as Democrats and 39% as Republicans

"Identified as" =/= registered Reps/Dems.

>The electorate isn't 33%Dems

It doesn't matter how many the electorate is, it matters who votes.

Democrats have had record losses in turnout this cycle. Republicans are surging.

Signs point to not only will Trump win in an "even" match, he will win based on volume of votes alone.

Brits worse shit ever.

>identified
That is not the same as registered you fucktard.

A non registered person who identifies as a democrat is still an independent.

Try the latest numbers m8.
gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx

>1000 people from Arkansas
=/=
>1000 in California

What a retarded poll.

My fucking sides

Hey look, it's another yuge pole for Trumpfags

It's good that they sampled so many people, but the best way to go about it would have been to randomly sample 1000 from each state. It would be much stronger evidence than cherry picking based on usual political affiliation

You drump shills need to gtfo

It's manipulated to make it look like trump has a chance. Notice how his rate of mistakes has increased over time. Goinzidence, good goy? No, he's the controlled opposition but nobody expected his rhetorics to have so many fans.

Has anyone here ever been called for one of these MSM (((polls)))?

Do you know anyone that has?

can you please at least pretend to have evidence for the stupid shit you say?

>not my fault that assloads can't understand international diplomacy or how the economy works.
Funny you should say that, the Ross School says differently in regards to myself.

I'm not going to apologize for wanting my community to keep their jobs, the Mexicans and Chinks can go fuck themselves.

>shills have made no difference, other than their own lives are now at risk

I'm pro Trump. This shit is stupid.

Splitting the poll arbitrarily like that makes it worthless. The voting population isn't split evenly, and even if it was, turnout isn't even either.

Valid polls are those with large samples chosen entirely randomly out of the questioned demographic, in this case, voters. Even those polls show Trump within 5% of Clinton, some as close as 1%, a few with him leading. It's a very close election and polls are never very reliable when undecided idiots flip flop every time CNN says something insane.

Come on, we spent the last 2 months noting how Reuters and CNN were rigging their polls by arbitrarily selecting quotas for party affiliation and political spectrum position, but now that a poll does it to put Trump ahead, it's the best? Pull your head out of the sand. You can't win a battle if you ignore the battlefield and make up your own.

Well let me tell you what Sup Forums was doing in 2012
Sup Forums was claiming all the polls that had Obama leading Romney were skewed because they over sampled Dems and that Romney, or R Money as pol named him, would win

>you'll never guess what happened.

>I wonder who's behind these posts

Lets not get too excited, this sounds fishy and the guy in comments brings a valid point.

>13 people doing calls
>50 000 people polled
>who knows how many calls they had to make to get 50 000 answers
>over the course of 2 weeks

50 000/13 = ~3846 calls per person
3846/14 days = ~275 calls per day per person

They actually had to make much more than 275 calls per day per person because not everyone answered the call and gave a legit answer.

No they call randomly you idiot.