How do you explain Trump's behavior recently?

Really only four possibilities at this point:

1) Trump is completely incompetent and doesn't have any idea how to run a winning campaign.
2) He decided he doesn't want to be president and gave up trying.
3) He was blackmailed into throwing the election by people more powerful than him.
4) He was working for Hillary all along.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SECVGN4Bsgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>1) Trump is completely incompetent and doesn't have any idea how to run a winning campaign.
bingo

It was a publicity stunt

6d chess. Idk if this is his plan but it sounds like it could work to me. He will not be able to accomplish anything with how bias the media is.

1. Keep doing what he's doing. Slowly pointing out little things about Hillary, and how the media is biased. This builds up hype for debates, and distrust for the media.

2. When its time for the debates, absolutely slaughter Clinton, and show the people of the country the real trump. The media won't be able to lie, and everyone will see that everything has been lies the whole time.

5) He is being framed by media whores for pointless things to make him appear crazy as otherwise he will swipe 48 states at least.

Also, you're a shill, people don't like you, these media games exhaust the patience of the American people way ahead of the election, and you're headed for a Brexit-under-steroids outcome that will lead to waves of depressions, suicides and (((suicides))) in the media circus.

Thanks for playing.

If it's coming drom the usual suspects I couldn't care less what the fuck they said about him at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=SECVGN4Bsgg

why are you coming at this being so "logical"
trump weaves in & out -- he has a plan and is hacking the zeitgeist with his hypnotic rhetorical rhythm . just accept this supremacy

>doesn't have any idea how to run a winning campaign

Do you think Trump would have any chance of convincing people to vote for him that aren't already on board if he kissed everyones' ass instead of done what people wanted and made the left uncomfortable all the time?

When Trump talks shit it gets people asking questions about the left, and that's exactly what we want. He's going to win, and he will whether you're on board or not (Thailand LOL WHO CARES).

Mummy! :3

The Clintons offer a vast amount of power for money, this is actually being proven in the media right now with the Clinton Foundation.

He's known to have consorted with them and donated to them.

It seriously does point to him being a plant. I think what happened is that no one realized that people would actually follow what he says.

I think now he's just saying whatever he wants to just to gauge the reaction of the people, it's a media game.

OP and the kike shills have been bazinga'd once more. checked.

/thread

4 is correct

>working for Hillary all along

Jeb called it. We should have just bought guac bowls, and enjoyed a comfy defeat over the train wreck that is Clinton's campaign.

When he criticizes the media it just makes him look desperate.

>4) He was working for Hillary all along.

BINGO

5) 12D interdimensional quantum mahjong

Savage

>trump supporter: I love trump because he totally means everything he says and has absolutely no filter
*Trump gets called out for saying some outrageous shit
>trump supporter: Jesus christ. Can't all you libcucks see he was just joking? Kek, get bamboozled, ya cucks

You can't have it both ways, you fucking faggots

And that is not an argument you jew