>"Reminder that Jane-E raped dougie" edition

meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SmIR4h6TafA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>retard rape
I can get into this

FIRST FOR REBEKAH DEL RIO

Friendly reminder that consent can be implicit!

Are you guys happy for him?

I hope Cole gives Diane a brief but touching funeral.

Daily reminder that the guy on the right is floating like a fucking Yogi.

How will Richard be killed off? It's gotta be something gruesome considering what he's done

>Sonny-Jim confirmed Jeremy

Post yfw regular coop is never coming back

Best TP couple!

OFFSCREEN CRIMES OF DOPPLEGANGER COOPER

>Murdered Major Garland Briggs, beheaded him, raped his body, raped his head and burned his office down
>Raped Audrey Horne while she was in a coma after the bomb at the bank, first with different parts of a dog, secondly with Major Briggs' decapitated head (She had a son, Richard Horne, the guy from the bar who later runs the kid over with his truck)
>While in the hospital pissed on Pete's corpse and shit on the parts of Andrew Packard they could salvage after the bomb blast
>Jaywalking
>Raped and murdered Donna while forcing James to sing "Just You and Me"
>Raped and shaved James
>Raped Harry and then shoved 90 pounds of RICE up his ass along with two gallons of BLEACH(that's why Harry is sick and dying)
>Raped Little Nicky
>Steals phones
>Raped Dick Tremayne
>Instead of paying his speeding tickets he tracked down and raped the police officers
>Mounted a dogs head on a pole after raping and killing it and chopped off all its legs to use as a crude message delivery system
>Litters constantly
>Yodeled at then tortured, raped, and murdered Annie and then used her head along with Major Briggs' head as bloody sock puppets to reenact the opening scene of the Dark Knight Rises
>Humiliated Diane and then didn't actually rape her but did beat and abuse her after going to her house shortly after leaving the lodge, forced a dog to rape her as well before dismembering the dog and putting parts of it up her ass and leaving her traumatized
>Never returns his library books
>Coerced poor truckers to read books on Tibet before beheading then raping them
>Executed and raped a FBI agent in Columbia after Albert gave Jeffries the name and then dismembered his body to make into a dancing manikin with dog parts and Major Briggs' head
>Does not pay his taxes

I hope he debriefs her first, if you know what I'm talking about.

death by douegi

his death will reference Bobby Peru's from Wild at Heart

Diane is going to kill Cole.

Thanks for the dank new may mays, friend!
>Upvote

that was pretty uneventful

hoping all the scenes they're building up with sideplots actually lead to something.

haha

James will hunt him down on his bike while his theme song plays slowed down in the background

>this autist that keeps crying about the song saying it was 13 minutes when it was half that
Go back to watching long drawn out Game of Thrones that doesn't know when to stop

Who are more irritating and stupid: muh coffee & pie fags or muh plot fags?

Sure, why not? Some episode have been 57 minutes, some 52. He didn't refuse to make more content, he filmed the music, which I reiterate is something Lynch as an artist has always enjoyed. Jesus, would you really prefer he forced some more story in that he didn't want to? If you don't like it then you don't like Lynch and that's fine, but it's not like he set out intentionally to "screw viewers out" of anything

Doubt it, but that's a cool death scene.

LYNCH LYNCHED HIMSELF

what the fuck was Lynch drawing?

for my money its gotta be the "who are more irritating" fags

13/2 = 7? 7 × 18 = 126 minutes of filler.

Autism scribbles. Tammy mommy doesn't let him play video games anymore since he chewed through one of the wires and wrapped it around his dick.

I'd rather he finished the episode instead of torturing us with these shit bands.

You.

And then it will be revealed Richard is Donna's son instead of Audrey's and he'll drive into traffic again

At least the people who correctly identify the musical performance as both terrible and overly long aren't fucking liars like you >

The Truman brothers are true men

Someone posted about how the antlers could represent the two trees at the entrance to the Red Room in season 2

and they are your brothers

something important

The Wendigo. Hannibal confirmed for season 4

IS THERE NO ONE SAFE?

reminder that it wasn't autotune, it was amplification and distortion

>two trees
>two

What songs do you want to see performed at the Roadhouse in the remaining episodes?

His favorite scene from The Iron Giant

that doesn't make any sense.

I don't know why you're having such a hard time with this. There is no time constraint. Showtime did not put a limit on the number of episodes, or the length of each episode. The story that story that Lynch and Frost want to tell is being told. Why do you want them to add 2 hours of content for the sake of making the run time longer?

>the Arm
Holy shit how did it take me this long

looks like it has something to do with The Arm

>being so mad you can't figure out who you're talking to
lelmao

:(

THIS IS WHERE WE LIVE BECKY

I desperately pray for death grips every time we get that Bang Bang establishing shot

Harry Dean Stanton

Riley go to bed

This desu
youtu.be/SmIR4h6TafA

i don't think we're getting coop back, but i don't think we're going to keep dougie either. i think it's going to be really sad

What bands would you pick to play at the Roadhouse, user?

Lynch does it again

>still watching this pile of shit

The Strain has started, buh buy pseudo patricians aka plebs.

18 hour time constraint, all the Twin Peaks you'll ever get for the rest of your life. Let's waste 7+ minutes an episode and shave those 18 hours down to 16, surely we'll all be enriched by less Twin Peaks.

She did say she told the police that it was Richard. I thought that that was separate from the letter but I'm starting to think the letter was the only thing. It doesn't really make sense that she would give the police a statement and then go back and write a letter.

None. I'd rather the fucking episode ended.

Man, that part with Dougie and Janey-E really made me feel for DougieCoop for the first time. It's gonna be rough when Coop comes back and has to choose to tear away from her and Sonny Jim. Lynch has done a good job actually making me care for Dougie's family, and here I thought I was waiting for the Dougie shit to end.

Bravo Lynch.

it would be just Andy going full Flatlander mode or Zach doing some solo shit

i thought that was the worst roadhouse scene desu senpai
and that dress was fucking hideous. was it supposed to be hideous? was it a kino dress?

>watching "tv" made purely for making money sake

Arctic Monkeys
Childish Gambino
Daft Punk
Eminem
Foo Fighters
Gorillaz
Linkin Park
Muse
Queen (w/ Freddie Mercury hologram)
The White Stripes

What if Chad was the one that took her statement?

>waaaaaah
keep crying bitch nigga

We're going to give you a pass on being a tourist this time. Someday you'll learn that a link to an external thread / board doesn't carry with it a (You) ever and that you're fooling no one. We know it's you, liar boy.

Nice try, faggot. Fuck off.

From early on there were vibes that Janey-e and Sonny Jim might meet a bad end. I was kind of okay with that then, I think I would be crushed now. All I want is coop to end up with a loving family/:

>buy

DOUGIE JONES HAS IT OUT FOR YOU

DOUGIE JONES IS YOUR ENEMY

die

bowie doing anything from blackstar

So how often does Las Vegas get thunderstorms?

Black Lodge floor pattern

Keep cupping the balls and sucking the old man's shaft, sheep.

it's not rape faggot

you have to go back

Man, you're a real catch!

>not having Sup Forums x
>letting you see (You)s from previous threads
Look at this buttmad spastic

I bet no one that likes this show here was born before 1997

so we've got:
1 absolute historic knock-out episode
3 terrific, captivating episodes roughly on par with early twin peaks episodes
4 decent episodes, just a cut above mediocre
2 absolute shit-tier nothing episodes

>implying Janey-E and Sonny Jim are going to live long enough to see Cooper return
Oh you sweet innocent babe.

>Getting mad at other people's enjoyment
Get a life faggot

better than the nolbodies we get

which ones are you rating here
that's important information

>2 absolute shit-tier nothing episodes
and they both have Dr. Amp in them. Coincidence? I think not

those temps are fucked for September/October. those are summer temps.

You think doogie is addicted to sex too now?

i know the fucking floor in the black fucking lodge (or waiting room or whatever) is chevron. a chevron dress doesn't have to be utterly repulsive. you know what isn't in the black lodge? sequins, motherfucker.

Finally, Lynch's penchant for overacting is appropriate for once.

You still don't fucking get it? What time is being wasted? Less time on music would not mean more story. All the twin peaks story there is has been made and is being given to us and the songs are just extra. We are getting no less twin peaks.

-Would you really rather lynch force an extra 2 hours of story in? (Season 2 anyone?)
-Why can't you just skip the music?

At this point this has to be b8

imagine No Love tho desu

not on drumpf's earth

Is Audrey's dead or something?

1. 11/10 episode
2. 10/10 episodes
3. 9/10 episodes
4 8/10 episodes
What's the problem