ITT-Possible storylines for DC to use

>ITT-Possible storylines for DC to use

>an elseworld where Professor Zoom comes back from the ocean as a head attached to Barry's decapitated stump
>Wally West must combat him, who now has Barry's powers because he's attached to his body

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IBxywtW2Hbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The ocean?

>The Green Lantern Corps fights crime that's not directly caused by another lantern corps

I don't know, I feel like we need contexts before pulling something like that, like maybe showing the relationship between Barry and Zoom as they grew up together

youtube.com/watch?v=IBxywtW2Hbk

Yeah, you're probably right.

Build up to when Zoom gives himself powers, and Barry has to learn the ways of the speed force.

It's a Jojo reference.

Whoa that's nuts.

so hey side note

I just started watching JoJo, and it's like the over the top "creativity" of the silver age, except it's Japanese

I just started reading JoJo and it's absolute fun. It just gets crazier and crazier.

when they started feeding me bullshit about how breathing can harness the power of the sun, and that said power can destroy zombies but not iron chains, I knew that I was in for something special.

Yeah, JoJo is one of those stories that gets better the crazier things get.

The old myth/theory that Bruce's parents survived and adopted Clark, making Supes and Bats brothers.

Their incredibly homoerotic one

>Reverse Flash and the Flash are raised like brothers after Eobard saves Joe West's life
>Flash finds out that this was all just a scheme so that Eobard could kill his Dad and steal his inheritance
>Barry learns to channel the power of the Speed Force with help from Jay Garrick so that he can stop Eobard once and for all
I was thinking of giving Eobard an army of zombies too, but I think that might be a bit over the top

That sounds like JoJo's bizarre adventure part3 dio

>Batman becomes president
>Is forced to juggle his three identities as regular Batman, president Batman and playboy Bruce Wayne.

>Lobo meets Nubo
>Instead of killing each other to the death they settle their differences and become partner bounty hunters
>Lobo's the top and Nubo's the bottom ;)

On a more serious note that I actually want.
I've been thinking about this idea for a while. It's mostly been influenced by Venture Bros
>Shazam Ongoing but focus on the Sivanas
>Sivana moves in next door from Billy's Foster Family to better observe the Marvel Family
>Struggles to control his Mad Scientist tendencies, tries to act normal but he lets loose every once in a while.
>In a dysfunctional marriage with a Super Model who only married him for the money and fame
>Tries to balance his Esteemed Scientist/Archerologist (He was one in the New 52 Mini right?) and life with his Supervillain/Nemesis of Shazam life
>Has 4 kids, 2 from his marriage from the Super Model, 2 are modified clones of his
>Venus Sivana, Sivana's Wife. Openly flirts with any dick but only does it to make Sivana jealous. Stays with Sivana for the money and his fame
>Magnificus Sivana is a total bro-tier chad who could barely care less about super villainy. Regularly hangs out with Billy. Respects his father and still does evil stuff for him. Loves all his siblings. Not very bright
>Beautia Sivana total stacy but still "loyal" to her dad (Does it for the money), Billy would have a crush on her, while she would have a crush with Captain Marvel. Disgusted by her younger siblings (Thaddeus and Georgina) and constantly takes advantage/terrorize them
>Georgia Sivana, just adores Beautia Sivana to the point she wants to be her. Extremely loyal to her dad. Obsessed with making herself look pretty. Has a crush on Freddy
>Thaddeus Sivana, stereotypical 80s nerd with mad scientist tendencies. Has a school rivalry with Mary on who's the smartest. Also extremely loyal to his dad. Thinks Billy, Freddy, and Magnificus are a bunch of plebs/thinks low of them

I have some storylines planned, post em later hopefully thread still up

>IT WAS ME! DIO!
>It was ME, Barry!

Is...is this hypercrisis?

>Eobard takes people's speed, warping their perception of reality and effectively making them mindless killing machines

this is dumb

i hate myself for posting this

MARTHA

Wouldn't he run for prez as Bruce?
Wouldn't he have to of been a senator first?

What state is Gotham even in?

>or some prophecy BS

>Lobo meets Nubo
>Instead of killing each other to the death they settle their differences and become partner bounty hunters
>Lobo's the top and Nubo's the bottom ;)

No, no, and New Jersey I think.

I would read the shit out of this.

What if
>Superman crashed in Themescara
>Wondy had her parents killed in front of her at a young age
>Batman adopted by the Kents

>31th century
>Central Power Batteries start to crop up
>Most if not all are broken and leaking
>No rings though, as far as anyone can tell
>Every evil entity in the universe is looking for them
>Legionnaires have to find the batteries before they corrupt the world around them or someone with worse intentions find them

Your shitty jojo memes need to fucking end.

that happened in futures end

that happens in multiversity too

that happens in injustice

that happened in multiversity

that happened in millerverse

that happened in venditti's run

>Thirty Firth

>What if
>>Superman crashed in Themescara
Check your privilege all the time, Kal-El
>>Wondy had her parents killed in front of her at a young age
BatWonderWoman
>>Batman adopted by the Kents
Adam West-esque hope Batman sent for a reason.

user why must you go to the internet and blatantly lie?

It becomes that when you haven't slept in 48st hours, trust me.

During Cullen Bunns run on Aquaman was tricked into haveing sex with Siren so maybe she's pregnant with his child and uses that in an attempt to get the throne

>SuperBro comes back
>He has a threesoe with Bats and Wonder Woman