t. dumb person with a bone in his brain

Nasvai
/tread

What is it exactly?

It make benefit glorious nation of Kazakhstan, though

I'm joking mate i don't hate Jews.

How the movie is seen here?

Cute

Are you still butthurt about this movie from a decade ago?

Very nice!

they have gud grils

>Are you still butthurt about this movie from a decade ago?

He has reasons. I can not think of another movie that has done so much damage to the image of a country.

I am joking too wtf

Borat was the funniest movie i've ever seen

My father almost kicked me out of the house when he came into the room and saw me watching this pic related scene.

They always enter in the weirdest scenes

disgustingly underrated girls
Astana looks like an interesting city

Lel true. I was watching Brawl in Cell Block 99 some days ago and he enter during the most violent scene.

i almost choked myself out of laughter watching this scene
also the scene where they stayed in some Jewish house overnight was funny as fuck

True. My dad entered on the scene in Red Dead Redemption where some Mexican was banging some fat Mexican lady. This was maybe 8 or so years ago?

tengri is interesting

KARA BOGA BROS

youtube.com/watch?v=b2WH9HVJRFk

Good Kuwaiti banter desu.

Airline ad apparently.

my.mixtape.moe/jceuvg.webm

Dont compare based Turkics to filthy niggers. Turks are superior Siberian breed.

The KAZAKH man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his pale skin. This pale skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the punishing cold of Kazakhstan, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The pale skin reminds us of our pure, godly tendencies that emerge from our primal heavenly past.

The KAZAKH man’s demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man (bl*Ck dogs).

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The KAZAKH penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the KAZAKH man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent Turkic seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the KAZAKH man impregnates.

In total, the KAZAKH man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the KAZAKH man is the epitome of masculinity.

NURSULTAN TUYAKBAY

>it's currently -21 °C (-5 °F) in Astana, Kazakhstan

How dare you faggots not to post in this thread for like a 30 minutes?

>youtube.com/watch?v=b2WH9HVJRFk

Ilyin is a Greek Russian

KAZAKH is a state of mind
we are far beyond than your barbarian divisions of species, races and ethnics

SABINA

muh ancestors :^)

cool flag

mine too

This. KAZAKH basically means based, but the word "based" itself is less based than the word KAZAKH, so we use this one

Best flag