Has Sup Forums forgiven their parents for the mistakes they made when raising you?

Has Sup Forums forgiven their parents for the mistakes they made when raising you?

never, i hate this shithole life

Nope.
They know that they will rather be thrown into a cravess then me or my brother taking care or paying money for anybody to take care about them.

free will is an illusion you know

Learning from your parents mistakes is part of growing up, blaming them for your troubles is whiney faggot tier.

I have. But my parent's mistakes weren't major. They were small enough that I can believe they were trying their hardest.

My dad worked himself to the bone for us.

Fucking long time since. After I had a kid, I went even further realizing how tough a job it is and how well they did.

Yeah.

Let's be honest. These right wing retards being this autistic is unforgivable.

Listen up faggot.
Your parents paid for you, the fed you, they provided shelter for you, they permitted you, they threw away their dreams to raise you. I don´t know what your parents have done to you, I can´t judge them or you. i can´t justify what happened to you. I can´t tell you what to do. Nobody can. But if you justify becoming a weak fuck that is dependent on getting drunk every day because something bad happened in your life you are a fucking idiot. Everyone had to deal with shit in their lives. Every fucking one. Someone died? Deal with it. Someone said something bad? Deal with it. Your live is shit? Deal with it. You got problems? Well, mate everyone has and I bet there are a shit ton of people having wayyyyy bigger problems than you. Stop drinking that shit. Stop blaming your parents. Stop justifying your hatred, your addiction and your weakness. Man up for fucks sake. Be a man. Get your life together dude. Get away from your computer right fucking now and start solving your problems. The sooner you deal with your shit the sooner you will notice that the only person holding you back is yourself. Best of luck user.

Yes. Call your mother up and tell her you love her. You'll feel better.

Be me
>Living in the greatest land ever
> Never fit in
> 1.65 tall, 80 kg
> Never understood social interactions
> Tries, always say some shit or do something stupid to get people to notice me
> Never spoken to a girl almost.
> Can not work at all in pressured environment
> 22nd birthday coming u
> Mom randomly brings up that i had a difficult birth and needed some kind of glass cage to sleep in.
> Googles ramfication..
> Asbergers is often a side effect of it.
>So every year as long as i can remember i have felt that there is something wrong with me, turns out that i am most likely an aspie..

Fuck this shit..

you denmarkers are all depressed whiny spoiled drug addicts

absolutely not.

it actually caused me intermittent explosive disorder and just in general intense levels of anger. i can't trust people, i'm paranoid of almost everyone and anything.

dad you're a fucking asshole who never got it together, mother was a literal whore.

Boo hoo go wallow in self pity you fucking bleekbek

Atleast we manage to hold our country together and not to be nr 1 villian country. Seriously, Serbia, it sounds like the fortress of the evil king in a 16 year old fanfiction about Harry Potter

lol being this much buttmad??? i hit the nerve havent I hahahahahah thank you for this

dont OD pls after this rape

I have an haven't.

My main thing is my dad never really taught me how to be a man. He knew how to shoot, how to do carpentry, furnish rooms, etc. He never gave me advice how to date anyone or really push me to do anything. Hell i only recently found out he was going to enlist in the military with my godfather and some friends after high school but it fell through because my Godfather got impatient waiting for them to finish high school since he was older.

i had to figure it out piece by piece myself and even then I don't feel even the fraction of the man that I see in my dad. I feel as though if I knew the skills he did with all the redpillings I've chugged and shot my brain with I wouldn't feel useless and desperate.

I feel like maybe he tried to just over protect me but in the process it fucked me up somehow. I've tried keeping a better relationship with my dad over the recent years so maybe I could find a reason to fully forgive him.

Butthurt, well i am little irritatet over having to google your country, just for google to ask "did you mean Bosnia?"
but, i am as mad as you mother cooking skills, none :)
Long live a free Kosovo :)

No and I never will. My birth will haunt them for the rest of their lives while I go out of my way to drain them of their money and to make them as miserable as possible for mixing their disgusting defective genetics to make me. I'll never leave home and get a job. They always tell me to but I know I've manipulated them into not kicking me out and they know it as well and are to beta to do anything about it because they've acknowledged my lack of social skills and that I'm a failure when i comes to career building. They know I'm fucking ugly and out of shape and that there is no use in me starting a family and that I will never ever get employed with my way of thinking.

You sound like me.

22nd birthday in a couple weeks as well.

The difference is I don't give a fuck. People can suck my autism.

I do good enough socially.

>forgiven
Completely wasted on self-absorbed boomers who can't comprehend a reality in which they aren't unimpeachable saints, let alone admit that they were ever at fault. So no, I don't forgive them.

Forgiveness is the path of salvation and development. It's hard to grow when your heart is filled with resentment.

Well, my parents spoiled me and that's probably one reason why I am lazy as hell and never truly grew up. It's also why I never enjoyed being around other people because I wasn't treated as nicely by them as I was treated at home. But can I really be angry about having a wonderful childhood? My good time just ran out and now I have to endure the rest of it.

They didn't know any better. They thought things were only going to get better and better. In a lot of ways they were right.

Nope

No, and I never will.

there's nothing to forgive they did their best and thats all you can ax for

Of course, forgiving your parents, especially your father, then nurturing a kinship towards him, is the hallmark of maturity

Never ever ever ever.
They found out she was pregnant. She didn't quit smoking. He didn't quit drinking. I'm 25 now and they're still the exact same people - a man who only cares about his muscles and dick, and a woman who only cares about putting words in other people's mouths and cannabis. I have a nine year old sister and they are destroying her life by giving her chicken for every mean. She is obese. "she doesn't eat nuggets for EVERY meal! DONT BE SO MEAN TO US! she had salt and vinegar chips today that's not chicken thats a vegetable!"

they told people including strangers that I was gay and vegan since I was 5 years old, because I never ate their undercooked manky ass chops the one day of the week I wasn't eating scrambled egg and rice. The gay was because dad and his dad and his dad were heavyweight boxers, and I was a weedly little starved stick who refused to fight back when they "wanted a go"

they'd eat like kings. "oh, you don't like that cheese." they would say before snatching away the brie. "you don't like jeans you like OVERALLS" mum would say before re-dressing me for school.

when I got older, if I yelled back at them they would call the psych ward and say I was dangerous. They would let my younger brother beat me and choke me until I passed out, ganging up as a family. Last time they did it was because they spent all the grocery money on a new friend's car, and I yelled at them.

They were still calling girls I meet to tell them I am gay as of last year. I moved interstate. I will suicune before I set foot on Tasmania again. I had to have a hand reconstruction the daybefore I left the state because my brother broke a glass on it.

So when people tell me they had a hard upbringing, they better have been locke din a fucking box or shitting in a bucket in their bedroom. My childhood was torture.

Now I am free.

Yeah I have. Its okay. It helps when I have Jesus Christ as my Father now.

The ones that I've identified I no longer them for they aren't perfect. I'm sure I will never fully understand their mistakes and might even see some of them as my strengths.

someone needs a boot up the butt
i just hope u dont enjoy it
lol

I have nothing to forgive them. They did the best they could within the limitations of their capabilities. That's all anybody can hope for really.

sad read friend.

hope youll be okay and find a way to bash your brother's head in.

Yep. More woke then they ever were at my age and I can forgive them.

Yeah , well fuck them, they sound like pieces of shit and you're better off without them anywhere near your life. A shame about your sister though, I'm not sure what you can do about that. I can't really relate, my parents are the nicest kind of people and I couldn't imagine being abused by the people that are meant to provide and protect you. I hope you have found or find someone that you can talk to about this stuff, I'm sure it's left deep psychological wounds.

I don't mind 10 years locked away. He took my right hand he is worth every hour in that cell. But, I am nonviolent, I'd probably just get him flight-banned by telling the airport he has scabies.

He did it after he had been yelling into the phone for over 5 hours. I told him to shut up or I'd name my dog after his ex. turned out he'd gotten her pregnant the dumb fuck and I hit a heartstring.

as for my sister, I just don't know. I simply can't love an obese person. I will have to talk to her about life and goals when she's 15 and runs away from home, if she's not a total fucking bitch by then :/

thanks Sup Forums, my personal psychologist.

the least fun days were going to school with bruises because someone had come and punched you in the neck while you slept. I am scared to have children because the genetics are obviously screwy to begin with. whinge whinge etc

Yes and no.

Because of my slutty, feminazi mother, I know exactly how to not act as a woman.

Because of my half nigger father I know exactly the reason why I hated black men. He wasn't in my life, clearly.

There's a difference between making sure your child survives everyday, and actually nurturing, loving and caring for them.

Neither of my parents did this. I kind of got over it though. I feel worse for my sister though.

Call CPS/equivalent of Child Protective Services. Tell them what they've done to you. Tell them they'll do that to her

I don't know. A childhood of being told i'm going to be a useless piece of shit and looking at me right now looks like they were right. But looking at them, their lives spent on being good little citizens of the working class, emotional and physical well being sacrificed to appease the demands of society. Looking at that, what have they gotten out of it? My mother is too physically broken to run her small business without being half crippled by the end of the day. She drinks the pain away and in the process can have full on emotional breakdowns falling into the pits of self-pity she spends her days keeping at bay by staying busy. My father, a professional welder of 2 decades doubles down on "stay busy and don't think" mentality by working 10 hour days and his free time spent on yardwork and DIY home-improvement. The man has nothing else in his life apart from work. Still can't even afford to have his car fixed and resorts to loaning money from me, the unemployed shitstain. Which i do gladly, the resentful tone of my text here makes it seem i hate them but it's not hate. Hell i've been running the frontside of ma's business pro bono and under the table for six months now, not exactly something one does out of spite.

The damage they did me has not been necessarily forgiven but forgotten as my understanding of them grows.

I am alive, i am safe, and i'm not an asshole. Does anything else matter?

>captcha
>pic related
kek

No. I forgive them for the bad parenting, but not the hardcore abuse.

I'm never going to forget nor forgive, I'll instead take lessons out of the mistakes they made and try to become a better person or even a better parents than they were.

Never. But I understand that they are just completely retarded. With no idea about what they were doing. But with good intentions.

>Be racemixed
>Have parents who fall for the amphetamines are good for children meme

Never

No, not yet.

Lift weights, bro. That goes for all of you. Makes every other part of your life easier to deal with.

They made no mistakes. Fucking a4 parents, couldn't have asked for more. Damn them, I have nothing to blame my problems and misery on but myself.

No because I'm still living at home 28 1/2 virgin unemployed trying to get back in grad school.

>be 4
>mom and dad constantly fighting
>mom moves me and 1 year old brother to other side of the country
>tells us dad cheated on her
>tells us he left us
>tells us he doesnt really love us
>grow up only seeing dad on summer vacations and 2 weeks in December
>dad has new girlfriend
>mom says its the women he left us for
>they have another kid
>dad works constantly whenever we are there to see him
>too young and stupid to understand why he's constantly working while we visit
>start to believe moms stories
>mom and dad fight constantly every year over child support
>constantly put in the middle as ammunition for both sides
>turn 16, its legal in my state to decide if I want to keep seeing dad
>want the never ending drama to just end
>tell dad I dont want to see him anymore
>he fights with mom about how she's manipulating me
>in hindsight this is partly true, but reality is I just want it to end
>haven't seen or spoken to dad in 10 years
>over that ten years I completely stop talking to my mom because she IS constantly manipulating me
>realize dad wasn't a bad person, he just was doing what a man could do
>start to remember all the good times I had with dad
>regret walking down this path of isolation from him
>found his kikebook the other day...

I still havent contacted him yet.

Do I forgive my parents?

The real question I'm asking myself is will my dad forgive me?

I was an accident, my parents lived on welfare and didn't give me any ambition or work ethic
So pipe down fritz.

You should probably find out where he lives and hang yourself in his garage.

R u a quadroon?

Ty based Rollins

What mistakes? They made me white.

My parents never made the mistake of living in Africa, so yes

As far as he's concerned a snake ate his children. I suggest send him that exact post you just wrote. He might have seen the signs of manipulation, but he couldn't escape her without cutting a piece of himself(you) away. Let him know that you escaped too.

I dont know what that means.

Sort of. Pretty sure my Brother&I are going to be saddled with supporting my parents in retirement because my father is fiscally irresponsible as fuck. Don't know whether I'd assent to doing that.

>will my dad forgive me?
Only one way to find out, bro. What do you got to lose except maybe a little outdated innocence.

Contact him. If nothing else you'll get this off your mind.

Nope and I dont intend to

Nope never

Came to say this. Blame your parents if you want to, but get over it. You're going go make a shitload of mistakes yourself.

they have been fucking up since the day i was born, mutilating my penis is one of the worst things ever happened to me. i will never forgive them

You should be executed.

My parents didn't really know how to raise me to be successful. I had to figure out everything myself. A blessing and a curse in itself.

If I had parents who grew up in the US and were 'educated', life would be a lot easier.

Nevertheless, they did a fair job but caused me a lot of trouble along the way.

Spotted the man babies that blame everyone else for their problems. I'm starting to see a pattern with the far right and blaming others.

Nope

Yeah, after I started watching Stefan molyneux I finally knew what I had to do, so I defoo'd and my life has been great ever since.

My parents made no mistakes when raising me.

you've literally lost years that could have set you up to be somebody of great magnitude.

Read the first chapter of "Like the Roman: The Life of Enoch Powell" to see how good early parenting can nurture you into an exceptional adult during your most pliable stage, rather than spending 2-3 decades trying to reverse poor attitude developed from your parents apathy to learning and self improvement, by which stage it is incredibly difficult to altar your life in a meaningful way

I guess so. I mean after awhile I realized that they had no control over anything I did so how I turned out is my own fault more than theirs.

No.

You'll find that fathers whose children have had their minds poisoned by a harpy ex are usually thrilled if the cunt-indoctrination wears off and have been waiting for you to reach out.

yes and no

i understand why they did what they did (raped me, abused me, kicked me out at 15 and 17). i don't forgive them for it and i never want to see them again.

being angry at my parents and family being cunts is like being angry at a stray dog for biting, or a thief for stealing. it's just in their nature and they can't control it.

That's life. What does blaming your parents change? You're holding onto emotional turmoil pointlessly.

Oh look an adult

No, I won't have any of the opportunities to make those mistakes because of all the ones my parents made. Nothing to learn from, nothing to build upon.

yes because the average kid is mature enough and has a real understanding of the world to the point where they know when parents fuck up and even know what they should have done instead. Why aren't you the parent then?

are your parents schizos or what.

P.s.
Enjoy that process of becoming a better man and hope to raise your children better than you were raised. That's all we can do mate. My dad was killed before I could form memories of him, so I was raised by a single mother. Which is one of the worst things that can happen to a man.

it doesn't change anything, but identifying the source of a problem goes a long way towards, well not rectifying it, but mitigating it.

i don't know, they're just abnormal people.

Not even a bit.

Yeah. My sister hasn't though. She seems to enjoy holding onto grudges.

I could give a shit. I like how I turned out, aside from personal shortcoming at no fault of my parents.

I was also raised by a single mother, apathy is literally her motto.

She married a 22 years served soldier who pretty much brainwashed me into the army rather than further my education. Now as someone who performed well at school I now make minimum wage as a security guard because my trade qualifications are useless

They unintentionally fucked me up pretty bad.

They gifted me with the most overblown cynophobia you can imagine. No amount of meds ans therapy cured this trauma.
Fuck them, how hard it is to train your fucking pitbull before leaving it with your 3yo child.

So why are you here on Sup Forums?

Hell no I won't. For some reason when I was in kindergarten my mom enrolled me under a false name and I went by that name until I tried to graduate high school and learned my real name. The government has no official record of me ever attending school and that's been causing me all kinds of shit and not just with background checks. Getting an SS card, birth certificate, and driver's license was a nightmare.

I was agreeing with him chill your tits

>likes holding onto grudges
Have you asked her about this?

Try the open university. You can study with them for 120 credits and transfer to more or less any university you want since most universities accept them in place of A levels.

Though you'll need to meet a specific grade boundary, which depends on what the university department wants.

I'm transferring to Manchester university. Needed 80% avg. Which higher than most, since Manchester is a Russell group uni.

"Lower" unis accept 60%.

It fucking sucked having to do this, but there was no other way.

my parents created me. I have no right to forgive. I am grateful for the opportunity of life, even if it's currently shit.

Boo hoo
Go fuck yourself, buddy.

I was also enrolled under a different name to my birth name but I'm really confused by the whole thing

I was born "John Smith" but have lived since I was ~7-8 as "John Jones", now I have a passport with John Jones, a Bank account with John Jones, my qualifications all say John Jones, but recently (5 years ago) I requested a replacement Birth Certificate which says John Smith on it.

I have no memory of officially changing my name due to age, but is it possible my mum just started calling me Jones during a time where it was easier to get away with it unofficially and I just happen now to have identification to say thay I'm jones through things I aquired under that name, but I am legally still Smith?

>waahhhhh my parents weren't perfect human beings