Will Tarantino ever give us a cool crime drama like Jackie Brown again?

Will Tarantino ever give us a cool crime drama like Jackie Brown again?

No, Proto-Millenials hated it expecting Pulp Fiction and he decided to stop trying and just do the same shit over and over again.

What was cool about Jackie Brown?

Everything my dude

>the characters
>the plot
>the soundtrack
>the settings
Goddamn everything was cool about Jackie Brown especially Pam Grier's fine ass, I'd highly recommend it if you've never seen it.

What the fuck? I just posted a thread about exactly this 30 minutes ago. Why didn't you just bump that instead of cluttering the catalog?

It appeals to pseuds. The brown female mc seems to be the main reason.

Didn't see it my dude, sorry.

The seen where de niro caps the boss lady in the parking lot makes the movie imo

All of that stuff you lsited just makes you sound like a dithering fanboy. You could take your glowing endorsement and apply it to every Quentin Tarantino movie but OH NO THIS IS DIFFERENT because it has a nigger as a protagonist and Elmore Leonard wrote the source material. Overrated as fuck.

I mean, fair. Just glad we're talking about it, I'm rewatching now.

Also, I don't think he will. I'm holding out hope that he returns to crime in LA for his final movie though.

imagine growing up an autistic nerd like Tarantino literally jacking off to Pam Grier scenes and then getting famous enough to film a Hollywood budget movie as an homage to her

Nice projection, I made this thread partly because I don't like much of his newer stuff and because Tarantino did make some legitimately great crime dramas.
Sorry your autism prevents you from enjoying a fucking movie and makes you assume I liked it because of a black protagonist or some shit (Robert Forster as Max Cherry was actually my favorite character in the film).

Delphonics?
>t-they're great
Shiet negro that's all you had to say

Just ices the bitch for being an annoying fucking cunt.

I love it.

Dude's living the dream, he's able to put his foot fetish in all of his films and not even be questioned at all for it.
I mean shit he even got Salma Hayek in her prime to put her whole foot down his mouth.

He's right though you faggot, you're just naming elements of a movie.

I love how when he's serious he decides to slick his hair back

I get a special kind of annoyed by Jackie Brown fanboys; People who seem to think that just because it's am ore restrained and sleepy Tarantino movie means it's automatically the best. I can't remember a single sentence of dialogue in it.

>persons asks what was cool about Jackie Brown
>name some things that were cool
>REEEEE STOP LIKING MOVIES WITH NIGGERS
Just get back to your /got/ thread already

I literally don't think there is a single special or unique thing about Jackie Brown.

it's just a good entertaining story

so are all of his other movies. could you pick a more generic praise than that? no wonder you love this movie, because it doesn't force you to think too hard.

>coming into a decent thread for a movie you don't even like just to shit it up
This is advanced autism

Please guide us on what movies to enjoy oh enlightened one

Jackie Brown is my favorite of all the tarintino films. Its also the lesser-known one. If you haven't seen it i suggest you see it.

Robert Forster is great in everything.

if it was any other director it would get a lot more credit

because it's the most "subdued" of tarantino's movies doesnt mean it sucks automatically

>Jackie Brown is my favorite of all the tarintino films. Its also the lesser-known one.
This just has to be bait. How could anyone not see this insufferable posturing for what it is? Jackie Brown is a 7/10. You guys shamelessly put it on a pedestal because it doesn't have Dead Nigger Storage or the like. I see right through you.

*tips fedora*

>if it was any other director it would get a lot more credit
no it wouldn't, because Elmore Leonard movies are mediocrity defined. Did you watch Out of Sight? Boring. Get Shorty? Insufferable. Be Cool? Unwatchable.

Imagine being this jaded by Sup Forums

A down to earth gangster drama about stealing money
>appeals to """""""pseuds""""""
What are you even thinking

He was obviously off the powder when he made it. It's really strange watching interviews from the era and he almost had his shit together. Must have been the relationship with Sorvino that straightened him out. After the break up he reverted back to his coke head manchild autism. Out of sight is also really cool Leonard kino.

>pulp fiction>jackie brown>reservoir dogs>SHIT

>hating Get Shorty
Jesus you really have horrible taste, you should really go back to Marvel flicks.

What are you even trying to say retard?

>LOL YOU MUST LIKE CAPESHIT HUH HOW COULD ANYONE NOT LIKE GET SHORTY IT'S EPIC ELMORE LEONARD WRITES THE BEST QUIPS CAPESHIT CAPESHIT CAPESHIT I'M GONNA SHIT IN MY HAT AND WEAR IT AND IT WILL BE TOO DEEP FOR YOU BECAUSE IT'S SUBDUED AND DOWN TO EARTH

>Every movie has to be a challenge to watch and break new ground
I think youve forgotten what fun is

Jackie Brown is about as fun as a long walk through a brightly lit poorly ventilated hallway on a humid day.

Every line he has in Twin Peaks makes me laugh

pure autism

I want to save him from his bitchy wife in TP

>implying he understood what made pulp fiction "good"
The film was a fluke.

>The film was a fluke.
Sounds like your life's story.

Not an argument

Pulp Fiction a fluke, right. Reservoir Dogs uses literally the same devices and character types, emphasizing heavily on conversations and banter. It is also a massive success.

Reservoir Dogs is his best film but not for any of the reasons you just listed.

Tarantino's production has always been highly experimental. I would argue that pulp fiction and reservoir dogs are completely different based on this fact. While I agree, that the script elements are similar the ultimate execution of both productions are extremely different.

the productions are only different in a thematic lense. Pulp Fiction is about redemption/fate and Reservoir Dogs is a straight up genre flick.

Tarantino is Weinstein's goy bitch now. It's American revisionism from hereon, and yes that includes the Manson movie, with le nazi swazstika carved into the forehead and muh race war.

Tarantino peaked with Pulp Fiction, and Roger Avary's career was sacrificed by (((them))) to milk Tarantino. Faustian bargain. That's the truth.