Suebi are Germanic!

g*Rmniggers

>Eupedia
cancer
back to r*ddit

>all of Moldova and Transylvania are infected with g*Rmnigger DNA

This.
MUH G*RMANIC ADMIXTURE XDDDD

Oh yeah, especially in the fucking Eastern Polacks. Why is Maciamo such a wewuzzing piece of shit?

I envy Spain

a great tragedy indeed

eat shit mongol t. satakunta herrenrasse

>herrenrasse
Pfhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

mad g*rmanoid with gothic admixture

I'm from Pomerania and there is a lot of German grandmas here. After WWII there was a lot of young widows and the only way to keep their family homes was to marry Polish men so even though a lot of Poles here have mostly Eastern heritage they also have German admixture. Even my dad has been raised by a German nanny.

i see you are 1/256 swedish too my germanic brother!

The map is wrong we don't are that germanic in Italy
>Eupedia
Oh never mind

Are you bragging or lamenting?

Neither, I'm just stating a fact that Eastern Polish heritage and German admixture aren't mutually exclusive like the user above suggested.

Goths in Poland weren't wh*Te

But that's not admixture. That's Y-DNA. Which is pretty fucking irrelevant.

No such thing as "Germanic admixture"

>thread about germanic dna/heritage
>full of poles
>every time
Why are Poles so obsessed?

Kill yourself fennoswede subhuman. Stop polluting BALTIC land you g*Rmanoid monkey.

Uhm no

Kike genes. Kikes were mostly redhead in Poland and red hair was considered "souless" and "devil spawn".

Are slavs niggers?

GALICIA AND PORTUGAL SON CELTIC

We're not wh*Te you inbred anglo g*Rmanoid.

Stay mad berber

I'm an Aryan, unlike you wh*Te dog.

You ain't a part of the Indian master race you Polack.

>Indian master race