also dat theme jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg

it's ironic the actual jl movie looks awful by comparison

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xllG3fSUAOw
youtube.com/watch?v=eqNp0xFMUMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>is it just me or does the wonder woman movie look fucking great

Too much slow motion. Zack Snyder has his fingers in it. Chris Pine and Gal Gadot are pretty bad actors.

I'm not very optimistic.

It looks average as a movie, but Gadot herself will still be terrible. You can tell with the first line in the trailer.

it's just you.

Yeah it looks fantastic to me user. The combat is great and her suit is nice and colourful. I like her casting too.

My only worries are that they over do the feminist side (e.g. her standing in "no mans land" in the trailer because she is "no man hehe") or that they are disrespectful towards WW1.

wew

How dare they not agree with me when I asked a question

For me, Wonder Woman looks great. Now, for a lot of people here, she doesn't. We're not a hive mind, so form your own opinion as you seem to already have done and enjoy the movie.

it looks pretty gud desu famalam. Jokes were kinda lame, but it looks pretty solid so far

The trailer looks like it could be a good movie but I've been burned by DC movies before.

I'm going to wait for reviews before getting excited

What jokes were in the trailer?

Do you find that you typically agree with reviews?

>basing shit off a trailer
Most trailers look good, that's the point.

>Do you find that you typically agree with reviews?

I don't always agree with the consensus, but there are some critics I find I often agree with.

wew

looks watchable. not fantastic, just OK. I'll probably enjoy it but I can't imagine it leaving a lasting impression.

I find most trailers to be lame and cliche as fuck. It's like there's 1 guy who sits in a dark room who just makes movie trailers all day every day for every studio.

The entire face is shopped

this is how Gadot looks

Depends how much influence Snyder has honestly.

I know he has a Producer credit or whatever but if WB is smart enough to roll back his influence and let the filmmaker they hired make a cool fantasy / WWI adventure movie with Gadot as the lead I'll buy it. The teaser looked interesting enough and I think Gal is a pretty charismatic presence even in her shitty BvS scenes.

...and?

You saw the fast cuts in the action scenes? It is to not show the lack of talent of director Patty Jenkins

Gal has definitely put on more muscle since BvS. Too bad she can't grow in height a little.

It's an acceptable Diana. Not perfect, but probably the best we'll get.

>put on more muscle
No she hasn't.
>grown
>She's 31 years old
Nope.

Not really. He shit out that theme and it's not half bad. He actually tried with Mad Max.

youtu.be/xllG3fSUAOw

>Gal has definitely put on more muscle since BvS
No she hasn't.

Gadot face without shopped our make up is fucking disaster, Warner always sends pictures of Gadot shopped, face, arms, legs.
They are not happy with the choice?

>different lighting and angles
>makes people look different

Just stop user. It's embarrassing. Take this retardation back to Sup Forums please.

>No she hasn't.

She clearly has. She was borderline anorexic at one point. She looks a lot better these days.

> After 3 movies Snyder still doesn't understand that when you protagonist is next to invincible, all tension dissolves and action becomes pointless

So why should I care about WW going over the top and being shot at by a machine gun when I know bullets can't hurt or even bother her?

>that whole movie
>those fucking war drums

They nominated it for every other Oscar, so I wonder why they passed it over for a best score nomination.

>when you protagonist is next to invincible, all tension dissolves and action becomes pointless

Someone should tell Superman because the character is 8 decades old and literally one of the most iconic and recognizable fictional characters in the history of the planet earth.

Because then it would've won every technical award. The fact that Ex Machina took best visual effects or whatever was a fucking joke.

When was the last time the main character died in a comic book movie? There's more to a movie than being concerned with whether or not the main character is going to make it out of a fight/battle alive.

Someone did. That's why kryptonite exists.

BvS

WW is invincible? In every iteration piercing projectiles like bullets do serious damage to her. So her going over the top is courageous.

>she'll never EVER stop making this fucking face during every action scene
what the fuck is her problem

That's her acting face. You can see how hard she's acting there.

It's the first Wonder Woman movie. Honestly they can throw some hate at men and I won't get my panties in a bunch.

what a talent

this face and being incomprehensible half the time surely will make for a great lead!

>samefagging this hard because no one's responding

>Because then it would've won every technical award.

Like that's never happened before.

It's just you.
>it's ironic the actual jl movie looks awful by comparison
Doesn't need to be compared, JL looks awful on its own.

It's just you. It looks amazing.

like who?

>Gal...GAL, it's OK. Your lines are right here on the back of the shield.

The Justice League movie pretty clearly only has a few scenes in the can at this point. Can't really compare.

>She clearly has.

Where?
Look that shit anorexic legs..

kek

>When you realize the only reason they made WWI is because Snyder has a fetish for it

>But it's all in english

Do you get paid to shitpost this hard?

Actually it isn't considering the buzz it's been getting on the internet but stay salty Marvelfriend

You are paid to create every week this annoying Gal Gadot thread?

It'll be interesting how they deal with the ending in this film. It's definitely gonna end on a huge downer. Diana retreats from humanity, and any "victory" will be tainted by the even worse horrors that await in a few decades time. I'd admire them a lot if they can let it end on such a pessimistic note. War is hell.

I really didn't like the lasso effect, I thought it looked awful. Like TGWTG awful.

And I thought Gal's delivery ranged from okay to terrible. I fucking hate the "You're a man" at the start, and that eyebrow twitch that follows it. I could have acted exactly the same.

lol

It'll lead directly into "Justice League". Just watch.

What's that mean? You think they'll just avoid talking about WWII? Would be an elephant in the room.

The dead of Steve Trevor in the end of this shit movie

Ex Machina had much better soundtrack than anything about Mad Max.
youtube.com/watch?v=eqNp0xFMUMc

Say what you will about Sucker Punch, best thing about it was the visuals. It's like a videogame where the graphics,art direction and overall performance are top notch, but the actual gameplay is shallow as fuck.

>shit, what theme are we gonna give her?
>she's Greek, isn't she? just throw together some wailing guitar biddle and mix it like that movie about the Spartans
>GIVE THAT GUY AN OSCAR
It sounded like utter shit in BvS and it sounds like utter shit now

Nah, i liked her theme. Sounded pretty damned cool actually.

>It sounded like utter shit in BvS and it sounds like utter shit now
Honestly my least favorite part of the trailer. It just came in at the end completely out of place, and unnecessary, just to remind people "Hey, remember how you liked WW in BvS? Watch this movie too!"
Thankfully, that's all it is, and Junkie XL isn't actually doing the music for this movie.

Its funny that everyone was so mad that a jew was cast as Wonder Woman and yet it's Wonder Woman that's the one shining light in the sea of shit and gloom that is the DCCU.

I'm just looking through her instagram and her husband is one lucky jesus-killer.

Am I the only one who thinks the electric guitar part in WW's theme is probably more fitting for Spiderman?

It looks like absolute kino. I can't wait.

>WW: what is a secretary?
>EC: i go where he tells me to go and do what he tells me to do.
>WW: oh well where im from thats called slavery.
...yes, except for the part where she gets paid for it. literally WHAT!

i can see it working for him, but it sure as hell works for her.

The joke was eh but are you retarded? Obviously she only went off of the very limited answer she got and to her that simply sounded like slavery.

>WW: oh well where I'm from that's called slavery.
Do Amazons have slaves? Do they actually think any form of hierarchy where someone is given orders is slavery, and abhor it? As far as I can tell, those two options are the only way that line makes sense.

What I'm guessing though, is that Amazons neither have slaves, nor are completely independent, and follow Hippolyta's orders, and the line only happens in passing as a joke, but otherwise makes no sense at all.

Candy didn't say she was getting paid.

>i go where he tells me to go and do what he tells me to do
(in exchange for a wage)
You could define any job like that, if you wanted to.
I can't believe the line is as well recieved as it is.
>muh funny social commetary

EGG FU FUCKING WHERE?

>literally nothing of discernable substance in trailer
>whole internet: "wow this looks amazing!"
I'll wait until I actually have an idea of what the film will be offering.

So who's the bad guy? I hope it's Ares in a cool suit.

Random German soldiers, it looks like.

All kidding aside, I'm a little bit concerned that there's basically no sign of a named main villain so far.

It's Men

I don't think it will do the great war justice.
Fun fact: Feminists of the time would coerce their male supporters into joining the army, and would publicly shame other men with a white feather (The romantic symbol of cowardice) into joining the army as well.

I feel the same bro

Where did this Gadot is too much of a skinny twig to play Wonder Woman fad start? Wonder Woman typically is never portrayed as a bulky person, she's literally always skinny as fuck. Pic related is the only story where's she's slightly bulkier than usual.

Why can't she move in fast motion like the hot girl in Man of Steel

faggot

>implying Sup Forums reads comics

I-is that James Franco? He looks younger than he actually is.

>female protagonist in an action movie/series
Fuck no. The only entertainment you can find in that is that there's nothing funnier than women trying to act tough.

>reading comics instead of watching their superior animated adaptations

But that just proves the point. She's skinny in cartoons too.

Any men with shell shock or PTSD were shamed as cowards too.

This was why they hoped, wished, there would be no more.

You are Neversoft-fag pretty much I guess.