Here's the comeback

here's the comeback

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/polls-clinton-running-table-key-battlegrounds-n629136
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shits gonna be so dope when he shoots back up
like the rocket's red glare
whoa

Reminder that trump has been using a technique known as "rise and fall" to keep his base energized so they get out the vote in November.

Trump periodically allows his numbers to tie or go slightly above Hillary, just to "check in" and make sure he can surpass him whenever needed. Then he floods the media with a massive stream of stupid nontroversies, all at the same time.
> Muh Melania nudes
> Muh crying baby at the rally
> Muh Obama created Isis
> Muh I always wanted a Purple Heart, but it's easier to get one this way
> Muh "Manafort reports campaign is in shambles"
Completely saturating the media in negative trump stories, and dropping his numbers below Clinton. Keep in mind however that none of these stories have any hard substance whatsoever, meaning anyone on the fence is still open to moving back to trump at a later date, but they are just momentarily swayed by the media.

If you look at the photo on OP pic, you can plainly see three or four iterations of rise and fall taking place. Through all of history, PEOPLE LIKE THE UNDERDOG. By artificially making himself the underdog, Trump has created a perfect recipe for a "comeback kid" type scenario.

Nate silver, the pundits, and idiots like Bill Krystol are utterly clueless.

Expect a final rise around the time of the first debate. After which he will remain firmly in the lead until Election Day.

Screen cap this post.

Thanks for the info, man.

don't forget the blatant poll rigging

Wait, I thought we didn't like polls? We like them again?

You hold on to that dream, Timmy. You hold on tight and never let go.

The trumptards only like polls when they show an upward trend for trump

inb4(d chess)

him changing his tone may have helped a little.

>I don't understand how poll rigging works for the 194727r9w748q9e83th time

kill yourself my dude

So now he's coming back the polls are not rigged?

except the RCP polls are still bullshit even when Trump is doing well

all it shows is that their fuckery isn't enough to keep Hillary on top

kill yourself any time my dude

>trump losing
>SHILL
>CTR
>BLATANTLY FALSIFYING POLLS

>trump winning
>CONSERVASHITS BTFO!!!!!!!!

make up your minds.

>Trump plunges to a 7-point deficit
>Blatant poll rigging desu
>Pulls back 1 point as old polls are filtered out
>He's coming back CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

>trusting polls
>ever

I have a feeling that you can add +5 to Trump's numbers on RCP at all times.

please end your existence at any point in time my dude

It's because he bullied the media into taking about ISIS. That's his strong suit and as long as he does that, he'll gain support

terminate your life my dude

would pump children into

>i-its still rigged
>i-it shows the Trump is winning DESPITE the rigging

This is the most retarded shit I've ever heard. Don't you idiots realize that the point of rigging is to make sure the person doesn't win? If it were rigged they wouldn't show him winning at all. Fucking trumptards...

I dont know if America has ever had an election like this before. But the racist parties in europe ALWAYS under-perform in polls.

suck my gay dick

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will as a million Sup Forums tards cry out.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because all they can do is talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

God bless you sir. I hope to Christ you're right.

yeah cuz your shit's all rigged

maybe not "rigged"
but there is a clear blue bias if you look at the sampling.
Stats can be swayed, boi!

What does this look like terms of unskewed polls?

Next level mental gymnastics.

This media onslaught would eventually fail

There's nothing racist about trump or the Republican Party.

They are simply speaking the truth. That's not racist.

The shills pretty much stop when the polls are on an upward slow

When rigged polls show Trump winning, their evil plan is failing

Wtf I love polls now

Even right leaning pollsters like Rasmussen are showing Clinton leading. Literally not a single credible poll has shown Trump leading in 2 weeks

>mfw I call pills rigged when trump loses
>mfw I love polls when trump wins
>mfw I btfo shills

>they can rig polls but only for five points

Lmao I bet you don't even know what weighting is.

>Don't you idiots realize that the point of rigging is to make sure the person doesn't win? If it were rigged they wouldn't show him winning at all. Fucking trumptards...

Why is it always canadians?

>implying it's not possible for them to suck so badly at their jobs that Trump gains slightly

Why don't you go suck off glass-jaw Trudeau or something.

Checked

Rasmussen yesterdat shows her leading within the margin of error while the other shit polls place her in double digits. LA times/USC released today shows her with a 1 point lead

This isn't even decent pasta. Undercooked, shit recipe, poorly served.

Step up your shit, nigga. Get your head in the game.

Looking at Trump's polling in key battleground states he's in deep shit. Luckily Hillary is such a weak, dishonest candidate herself that there's still chance for him to close the gap, but if things don't change drastically she's gonna win by a landslide and do lasting damage to right-wing politics in America.

>New NBC/WSJ/Marist polls

>CO: HRC 46, Trump 32 (+14)
>FL: HRC 44, Trump 39 (+5)
>NC: HRC 48, Trump 39 (+9)
>VA: HRC 46, Trump 33 (+13)

>Aug 4-10

nearly 10 points behind in North Carolina is unbelievable. Virginia too, not what I'd think of as Clinton country, VA is an area that Sanders managed to pick up a lot of support in and Trump (if he is gonna win) needs to get those (mostly indepedent) Sanders voters in places like that to vote republican or he can't win.

>"credible polls are only the ones where Hillary leads by a large margin!"

I actually think Trump is playing the game as well as he can. It doesn't mean he will win, but I still love the guy. He's not trying to win the left, he's targeting a constituency that can bring the left down. Everyone who has or will be fucked over by democrat policies has their ears open, and is ready to vote for him. Thats the most you could ask from any republican candidate.

>He's not trying to win the left, he's targeting a constituency that can bring the left down.

The problem with this is the left is on the march in the the USA, and a big Clinton victory might do lasting harm to right-wing causes in the USA.

The alt-right and Trump might usher in a 2 or 3 decade Democrat period of dominance, at a time when Sanders grassroots suporters are launching a long-term bid to seize control of the Democratic party apparatus. This is a really risky thing, but it's your future.

Yes I used Rasmussen as an example because its the most right leaning of any reputable pollster. And even they show Clinton leading. The point is that Clinton is leading across the board, and it has nothing to do with rigging or any other bullshit you idiots make up

>here's the comeback

Yes. These milti-tracking polls always have a significant time delay. Up to date poles tell a far different story.

Sweet, so we can discount any polls that are abnormally high for Hillary on the basis that they are far left pollsters?

checked : )

We look at the general trend of the polls and the overall average, not just the ones that are most biased one way or the other.

>RCP polls
DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK

Always remember!

96% of the people the pollsters call hang up on them.

The media has pretty much shit on trump since the convention it's no doubt he really isn't leading but when it reaches double digits so quick that's when the red flags come up and why they are assumed to be rigged, not to mention pic related courtesy of rueters

>Trump is losing by historic margins
>every day brings a new media circus
>except this isn't the general and he's not trying to impress dumb in-bred southern hicks anymore, he's got to pull to the center
>rest of the country is rejecting him
>his campaign is basically over in August and his followers are freaking out

Oh god, I've never EVER reached this level of comfy before. It's over. It's really over. This insane person will not be our next president. I can't wait for election night, I'm going to be shitposting so FUCKING hard.

I'm waiting for a more sustained trend before I get my hopes up. 1.5% is small enough to be statistical noise.

>LA Times poll

That's the one that's always hard right leaning

That one'll filter out. The Bloomberg poll has her holding at 6

So basically her convention bump is dying down.

No surprise.

But why is Trump gaining?

>NBC poll that samples dems 10% more than Republicans and has less independents than dems

LOL

The fuck? The LA Times is more to the left than Pravda was.

That isn't rigging. Don't you realize that 'neither' means they won't vote for Clinton or Trump? It doesn't help either of them if there is an option to vote for neither.

People coming home from Philadelphia and telling their friends and family what happened

LA times has been showing the most pro Trump polls out of anybody

He tricked the media into saying "Hillary Clinton cofounded ISIS." It was brilliant

Bullshit,la times had him way down consistently until the convention

La times might be the one of the few legit polls

this, he confirmed it himself

CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:

>Clinton has been killing niggas
>the TV says that if you support Trump you are crazy
>Trump is an enemy of the state

OTHER COUNTRIES:

Would it surprise any of you if people whom expressed their outright support of Trump were, if Hillary got elected, all mysteriously disspappeared for being enemies of the state and dildo-lech?

>within the margin of error

Why do retarded trumpcucks keep bringin this? You know margin of error works both ways, right?

Actually, Trump has much more support from independents. He is getting something like 70% of independents.

The "NBC poll" actually shows a map of where the IP's are coming from that vote in the poll. Apparently the east coast is more redpilled than Gommiefornia.

Independents are vastly undersampled, drastically lower democrat turnout incoming, drastically higher republican turnout incoming

>comeback
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/polls-clinton-running-table-key-battlegrounds-n629136

>Literally not a single credible poll has shown Trump leading in 2 weeks

see? PROOF that the polls are rigged!

the giant outlier Marist poll that had Clinton up +13 finally got dropped so that's the reason for the bump

It doesn't mean shit it's biased anyway.

He's going to rise again.
I can't wait for the first debate. That's where things will actually get interesting.

FPBP
11/16 TRUMP PRIDE WORLDWIDE

>I can't wait for the first debate. That's where things will actually get interesting.

Very very true! Also both candidates are about 70 years old so there is always that wild card of one (or both :) ) of them becoming ill or dropping dead

>none of these stories have any hard substance whatsoever
Yeah, except for all the stupid shit Donald Trump actually said

you know what i mean

No shit. They did the EXACT same thing in 2008 and 2012. Only newfags don't know that. Lurk moar and read ED.

Also, you fell for the Sup Forums is Sincere meme.

I love Miku

Next crossover will be bigger than the last. Then they'll (((adjust))) the polls again.

Screencap for truth.

Wow look at that, he's going to recover just like the last 4 times. Who could have possibly seen this coming?

Guess all those shitposting threads were for nothing. Too bad!

People are saying polls are rigged not because numbers are being pulled out of thin air, but because...

>Dems are being oversampled by 13%
>Indies are being undersampeld by 12%
>Repubs are being undersampled by 12%
>Women are being oversampled by 6%

The only poll which has had a realistic distribution of reg. voters was BLOOMBERG, but that had a 3.6pt margin of error on a 6pt Clinton lead.

This is a tweet! I love this guy way too much!

A *real tweet. Forgot to add a word

POLLS ONLY WORK WHEN OUR GUY IS RISING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>one poll shows +1 clinton
>another was +15
>margin of error is 3????

How does this make sense?

Narrowing sampling location (specific area codes instead of randomized calling) is another way to spoof results without fabricating data.

((onlinepolls))

Other telephone polls are at like +5/6/7

And there is somehow ones at +12/15/10

Yet its still 3?????

>Then they'll (((adjust))) the polls again.

Very very true! Just like those "Breaking News!" headline there will be a lot of "New Poll Shows!" Headlines....

It's just to get ratings.

Honestly I wish the polls would fuck off altogether. Whenever Trump moves up in the board the board is peaceful and we actually talk about shit that matters. Then when there's a drop people decide to 'LE TRIGGER DRUMPFAGS XDDD' and make countless threads about how Trump will lose and mods don't do shit about it as per usual.

It's only against the rules when one person is posting like 10 of the same thread a day (which does happen a lot, there's a Canadian poster who broke the Sup Forums total post record over the course of a few months) and those are occasionally compiled and sent to the mods.

It's retarded to have a significant chunk of the catalog be the same thread but it's within the rules and you need to learn to live with it.

This
Someone make video montage of trump and the national anthem

Very nice. Clinton's lead has shrunk from +7.9 a few days ago to +6.3 today.

>might do lasting harm
Trump is the last gasp when in fact it looked like it was already too late. The United States WILL become a Latinized shithhole like Brazil or Argentina, and only the most extreme measures could divert this at this point.

If he loses, then whatever, the United States becomes a Latinized shithole.