Well?

Well?

Where did his muscles go?

Stolen by the gains goblins.

With the roids man. Where do you think all that anger came from?
Man was praying at the alter of the jacked.
Twas evil gains he was harboring and that shit had to go when he got off the juice and started hanging with his vegan buddy.

WHO IS THE MINDFREAK?

Why did she seem almost normal at the beach?

What was the point?

Why did they get rid of the hair loopies?

Did they just get tired of animating them?

Toph took them.

Who did he wife?

Was it Mei?

He and uncle spent a couple weeks on a raft after season 1 with barely enough food to survive.

How would the series have gone if it were 3 Bolins?

Remember his ba sing se girlfriend?

maybe she's not actually a psycopath like everyone seems to imagine and is in fact, just a kid trying to please her dad

Why not both? Seriously, I think that would make the most sense. Shes not a psychopath but imagine being 14 with her life, Ur fucked.

How did they replicate?

They are monks.

Who do you think?

Obviously Mai - have you seen his daughter?

Pon Farr

Well you see, every year they gather for special ceremony where they meet in a tent, divided by canvas with a hole in it...

same way they do in our world, some people just decide to become monks and some families offer their kids because it's good luck having a monk in the family

that ain't my image

What happened to the tea shop after Iroh left?

Did he ever go back?

he died there.

How old was Zuko when Ursa left?

How old is Kiyi?

What caused him to turn so far onto the darkside?

Did Yoda teach him firebending on Dagobah?

He gets them back later

Izumi isn't anywhere hot enough to be Zuko and Azula's daughter

Yeah, but in real life the only requirement to being a monk is to join a monastery. You can't just learn air bending by hanging around for awhile. Look at the Air Acolytes.

Although, I think we've gotten benders from nonbending families before, with I guess the implication that it can be recessive or something. We still didn't see any airbenders until the one survivor had kids and then grandkids and them random jagoffs got it from Convergence. So, yeah.

I'm guess it just wasn't well thought out, like all things like this.

Holy shit, people are actually getting what I have been preaching for years.

Scrapper detected.

Even is Azula is horribly misunderstood, which she isn't, the fact is that Azula was needlessly cruel and sadistic and when she didn't have to be. She was on the road for most of the show, out from her father's gaze in a supreme command position with no one to manage or direct her, and she was still an asshole. She could have been General Iroh in LoK, just a competent agent of the fire nation doing her job, but no, she was an asshole.

>Princess, it would be dangerous to try to bring the ship in with this tide, which btw I have no control over.

>Yea i dont care do it anyway or I kill you.

She looked on with vicious glee when Zuko was burned by Ozai, no one was watching her, she didn't have to put on a front for anyone, she was genuinely pleased.

Even Zuko before his face-heel turn wasn't as much of meanie that Azula was.

I'm not gonna say her family life was perfect, but Zuko grew up in it too and he wasn't an asshole til after he was banished and he grew bitter.

>Azula was needlessly cruel and sadistic and when she didn't have to be

She was venting

>She could have been General Iroh in LoK, just a competent agent of the fire nation doing her job, but no, she was an asshole.

She was a soldier

>She looked on with vicious glee when Zuko was burned by Ozai, no one was watching her, she didn't have to put on a front for anyone, she was genuinely pleased.

She acted this way because it pleased her father.

>I'm not gonna say her family life was perfect, but Zuko grew up in it too and he wasn't an asshole til after he was banished and he grew bitter.

His mother and uncle played favorites and taught him morals while Azula was taught how to hate.

The point was that she WASN'T normal.

I-I shudder to think

>She was venting

Because taking out your anger and issues on other people makes up for the fact that what you're doing is messed up. Serial killers should be forgiven for their actions because their mothers verbally abused them or they got touched when they were little.

>She was a soldier

Yea so was General Iroh but, again, he wasn't a massive fucking asshole. There are plenty of characters in the series that serve in various forces and they're managed to maintain a conscience and not be a complete shitstain. She was still an asshole when she was a little kid and not a soldier.

>She acted this way because it pleased her father.

Doesn't matter, if watching a family member get horribly injured makes you happy, you're a cunt. There's a difference in general personality and a gut reaction to a big event taking place right before your eyes.

>mother and uncle played favorites

Kek, Ursa and Iroh just hated her for no reason, from the moment she was born. Yea, ok.

You think if Azula wasn't a jerk and approached either of them differently they wouldn't have responded to her?

And being a dick to the captain for something completely out of his control is still totally fair. Yep.

Jamie Lannister was raised with a domineering father, but she still managed to maintain his conscience and feel bad about things he did and didn't do.

Stop giving him attention

He was always wiry. That's the sorts of gains you get from basic cardio and decent eating.
His assassin (combustion guy) was more what I'm used to seeing from the gym-rats or boxers I know

Sure she is.
She's just older and past her raping-prime

>She's just older and past her raping-prime
That was no excuse for Kya, Suyin and Lin who are still very hot

I think i understand Zutara now. Broads wanted to fuck Zuko but they couldn't self insert into Mai because she was to goth/spooky. So they just hollowed out Katara who was the nice, hot, long hair chick they want to be as opposed to the land whales that most of them were.( well except for that Jackie Diaz who was actually fairly attractive) It all makes sense!

Lin was hot as fuck for her mentality and poise.

>Because taking out your anger and issues on other people makes up for the fact that what you're doing is messed up. Serial killers should be forgiven for their actions because their mothers verbally abused them or they got touched when they were little.

Azula has never killed anyone nor has she touched little kids. she was a bully and there is nothing wrong with that.

>She was still an asshole when she was a little kid and not a soldier.

She is still a kid

>Doesn't matter, if watching a family member get horribly injured makes you happy, you're a cunt.

She was conditioned to be happy at these sights.

>You think if Azula wasn't a jerk and approached either of them differently they wouldn't have responded to her?

They never gave her the chance.

>And being a dick to the captain for something completely out of his control is still totally fair. Yep.

She is the princess she does outrank him.

You're overthinking it. It's just a case of teenage girls like bad boys. It's hormones, not rocket science.

He was definitely more built in season 1

It's just inconsistent drawings, see

Zuko had been training constantly and living well during season 1. He spends most of season 2 hungry and on the run, so loses a lot of his muscle mass. He spends half of 3 super stressed out, but slowly builds it back up

>the fact is that Azula was needlessly cruel and sadistic
she had to be. The firelord (the guy that doesn't take failure well) is her dad and gave her direct orders.

was supposed to have represented their all going undercover in different ways (Aang's headband, Toph's fake shoes)

supposed to make her a more sympathetic character so her insanity in Sozin's Comet is more dramatic

only a small portion of Air Nation were monks - rest were Nomads.

>tfw your sister is always trying to seduce you
>tfw if you call her out on it she'll just accuse you of being a sicko

The obvious answer.

Sauce? I like me some Targaryen action.

Stop forcing this crap.

You're not even denying that you're Scrapper anymore (not that you were fooling anyone).

Put your trip back on so we can filter you. Stop trying to evade your ban.

I'm not Scrapper but I hold his opinion to the highest regard may he rest in piece. I will continue his legacy by upholding his values on Azula.

Nice try Scrapper, nobody sane and rational holds any opinion you make in high regard.

If you aren't going to put on your old trip, at least make a new one so everyone can filter you again.

Why do you keep giving him more attention?

Why can you not accept that there are people out there that agree with Scrapper

>has the same retarded opinions as Scrapper
>makes the same arguments as Scrapper almost verbatim
>has the same waifu as Scrapper
Clearly Scrapper.

Avatar characters tend to get less built over time.
Just look at LoK

Ah but my waifu is not Azula I merely just defend her.

Seras is a shit waifu and you're a shit person for liking her (and in general).

Are there people that truly believe Azula is in the wrong in ATLA? seriously?

she is a child soldier, forced in the battlefield with 13 years old.

You piece of shit, you crossed a fucking line. Every woman should strive to reach the perfection Seras upholds.

not the guy you were talking to but...
seras from hellsing or a different series? Cause seras from hellsing is kinda cute, she was a the closest thing the series had to a normal person. But if your gonna waifu a hellsing character it's Intergra or nothing.

>almost normal
I'd still say she was pretty far from normal
>sympathetic / pitiable
there you go
The point was to shed light on the fact that bad guys aren't just ABSOLUTE nutjobs and nothing else. They reason things out and in their heads it all makes sense. They have motivations. In Azula's case, she had a really twisted childhood and wasn't able to be sheltered from her dad's weirdo influence like Zuko was. We needed to pity Azula more than we needed to hate her for Zuko's ending to work.

not all monastic orders inherently forbid sexual relations, and I don't think all air nomads were monks anyway

She clearly relished her position, pursued people with enthusiasm, and used undue threats of violence against people she considered her friends. Screwed in the head from a fucked up childhood? Yes. But it means she should be treated with pity, not absolved of her crimes.

Yeah, Seras is Scrapper's waifu. And as you can see, he's clearly revealed himself.

You'd think with all the hate for Scrapper people would learn to stop replying to him.

>She clearly relished her position, pursued people with enthusiasm, and used undue threats of violence against people she considered her friends
all things a 13 years old would do once forced in the battlefield. You should not forget that the same strategy was used by Aang and his friends against the enemy army.

There can be more than one person who waifus Seras.

Two people with the exact same views, arguments, extra chromosomes, and waifu?

That's hard to believe.

>dat tabard emblazoned with the Fire emblem
>dat chainmail
>Incest subtext

GRRM's The Last Airbender when?

from what iv'e seen here about him he seems incredibly bizarre and obsessive but also kind of fascinating. He has very sadistic fantasies but seems to feel guilty about them so he creates other fantasies where sadistic characters like Azula or Harley quinn get redeemed. I would love to have a face to face talk with him. (with security on hand in case he snaps just in case of course.)

It's pretty fucked up but Ursa is the only person who genuinely seems to make him happy.
Infinitely more so than Mai ever did.

Scrapper is a good person now. He has a job and pays his taxes and has a normal life. He has mentioned before he only defends these characters to show not every sadistic person is a bad person and can become normal. That's why we should never write off these characters because Scrapper has shown us everyone has a chance of redemption.

Scrapper also speaks in the third person about himself now.

I actually used to think he was like 20 back when I had only watched some of season 1 and that's it.

Losing mass is faster than you'd think. He likely had a high protien diet in the fire nation. IIRC he ate mostly veggies and bread with the gang

But the again its also a fucking cartoon

>lazy eye

why

sauce?

"What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"

>GRRM Airbender
>Sokka and Katara are fucking and have some kids before they find Aang because loleskimos
>Fire Nation Royals are fucking in every possible combination
>Air Nomads are probably pederasts
>Jin is an actual prostitute
>We get a long drawn out backstory about how Long Feng and all the Dai Li are eunuchs
>Jet doesn't only explicitly die, but his corpse is mutilated
>Song's burned leg gets infected and we have to see it sawn off
>Suki is a sexual deviant who can command Kyoshi Warriors to sleep with each other or herself whenever she pleases
>Zuko rapes Aang when he captures him
>Iroh was raped and pillaged in the days before Lu Ten's death
>now he's a drunkard who frequents brothels
>Azula's mindbroken by Ozai's dick
>Admiral Zhao wants glory to replace the family he can't have due to his impotency
>edgy bending

It would probably suck

Female Airbenders. Theyre not all monks, most were nomads

I think there is a miscommunication of what is "evil nature." Sadism is not an evil trait and is actually normal for human beings. Scrapper just needed to find out how to use it to his advantage so he can set a healthy goal like shaping his life to be like a Norman Rockwell painting. That is what motivated him to be a better person.

The quote in question is from Skyrim, land of EXCELLENT WRITING and TODD APPROVED MOUNTAINS.

A dragon said it, and dragons are most definitely evil by nature in universe.

If you honestly belive that the desire to cause others pain and receiving pleasure from said pain is not a bad trait than you have an incredibly twisted sence of morality. That being said as long as all the pain you inflict is in a safe sane consentual setting between adults than I have no problem. I hope you have a happy functional fulfilled life scrap.

Skyrim was mostly lackluster and very repetitive but even a shitty game or book or movie can have a good line or two.

>But if you're gonna waifu a hellsing character it's Intergra or nothing.

your focus on rapes betrays your showpleb nature

Nah, more like:
>Sokka is a general known as the Young Wolf of The South
>Fell in love with Yue and later made love with her
>This angers of the Northern chieftain and Yue's bethrothed
>Zhao offers to spare the Northern tribe if they present him the head of Sokka
>Blue Wedding
>Ozai dies on the shitter
>Zuko claims the throne as the one true Firelord, contesting with Azula's claim by right of Conquest
>Everyone ignoring the signs of an impending Spirit invasion