Conservashits

> Conservashits

What a fucking bluepill

Conservatism is not "redpilled"

Nice! Lying about lying...

lol, trump is literally the most anti-bush candidate since 2008. trying to lump these two in the same group is plain out retarded.

Trump himself said on FOX in front of a republican audience during the primary debates that the Iraq war was based on a lie and that it created the safe haven for ISIS.

>Occupy Dumbocrats
>Obama pulled out too early and sloppily
>
Bush and Obama endorse Clinton either way

So all those guns and bombs that Hillary and Obama ran to the Syrian "rebels" that became ISIS means nothing?

Wow project much Democrats? Hillary is the one cut from the same cloth as Bush, not Trump.

Sounds like it's Bushs fault

don't muddy the waters with facts

Why do liberals pretend that the Middle East was stable before US involvement? The Middle East was fucked since the end of WWI.

And one woman voted for the same exact war and refuses to acknowledge that the second S in ISIS stands for Syria, which she turned into a hellhole by funding a bunch of redneck cultists in the desert

>truth doesn't go my way so I'm just going to meme it out

Said it before, I'll say it again.

RIGHT WING RETARDS ARE THE BIGGEST FUCKING DINDUS ON THE PLANET.

>One of these men is LITERALLY Hitler

Gaddafi wasn't killed by a drone.

Reminder that ISIS declared a caliphate under Obama's watch.

>Hillary, under the Obama administration, makes a deal with "moderate" rebels
>arms are sent to said "moderates"
>"moderates" either join ISIS, or are killed so their equipment goes to ISIS
>"its all Bush's fault"

If you are going to troll or shill, try not to be so stupid.

I agree with the image, but that doesn't make Obongo any more pure, it's not like he hasn't not helped ISIS.

No where in the picture does it say he was killed by a drone or that he wasn't, why not- Oh, it's a leaf.

>Trump
>Neo-con

Wasn't it just ISI when it was created? Didn't it become ISIS after Obama and Clinton armed Syrian rebels?

Wow OP's image really makes my head contemplate my perception of this situation, hmm.

>destabilized
You people act like the middle east was some big peace project.

It's always been in turmoil, it's just worse that the international community is putting it's dick where it doesn't belong.

The middle east has been fucked since the 7th century.

Wow some literal nobody must've just dug up all those assault rifles and surface to air missles in Libya and Syria...what a windfall!

Still bombing ISIS in Libya like 5 years later

wait what?
he literally called out bush on live television

but thats wrong you fucking retard

Trump has called out Bush's bullshit plenty of times when he was roasting Jeb last year

>ISIS predates 2012

Hey angry leaf who doesn't understand economics, did you know commies like you have their own board on double Chan? I'm sure you'll fit in better there.

>Obama is at least the MVP

Well considering Obama did give/sell them arms.... I would say he's up in the MVP or at least Most Improved Player award category.

After blowing him for starting it.

Trump supported the start of the war then unironically changed his mind after new facts came to light.

>implying obama pulling out of the middle east like a faggot created a haven for isis, ignoring the funding of ''the moderates''. fucking liberal apologist kikes