IT IS HAPPENING

Russia and Turkey go full Gadaffi and will reject dollar in mutual trade deals.
Petrobux is btfo I repeat, yanks btfo.
Call te fifth fleet, I don't give a fuck.

Proofs:
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-11/erdogan-threatens-abandon-us-dollar-trade-russia
news.az/articles/turkey/111593

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=lira to dollar
howtodothings.com/finance-real-estate/how-to-evaluate-the-purity-of-gold
redefininggod.com/2016/08/globalist-agenda-watch-2016-update-16-why-putin-and-xi-will-announce-their-new-gold-standard-on-september-5/
zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-12/russia-planning-gold-based-currency
didthesystemcollapse.com/
theantimedia.org/texas-to-open-gold-backed-bank/
thedailyeconomist.com/2015/10/got-karatbars-new-texas-gold-depository.html
wikileaks.org/akp-emails/?q=Hillary Clinton&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
globalresearch.ca/russia-and-china-the-dawning-of-a-new-monetary-system/5423637
zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-20/going-back-what-works-gold-money-again-thanks-utah
personalincome.org/everbank-review/
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/31/texas-shale-oil-has-fought-saudi-arabia-to-a-standstill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guess we will have to go bring them freedom.

cool, Turkey is finally going to get invaded

>Russia and Turkey go full Gadaffi and will reject dollar in mutual trade deals
Well that's not good.

despite your shitty source, this is not about petrobux but only trade between russia and turkey.
i am pretty sure tsar putin doesnt see crazy erdogan as a reliable partner, dunno what he wants to get out of this.

will this man ever stop winning?

W A T T B A
h
a
t

A

T
i
m
e

T
o

B
e

A
l
i
v
e

DELETE THIS

Might be okay with this if Turkey and Iran were more secular.

any idea if that happens how will that affect turkish lira against usd?

It will become ruble-tier

Some user called this like 2 months ago. He said Russia and Turkey were going to become allies. I did not screencap it because people make crazy claims all the time.

>Sup Forums is always right
>at least someone is with all the crazy shit that is spewed

i don't understand russian currency much, 100$ makes around 6500 ruble, give me a short example how much is one pack of marlboro in russia?

Hey fellow 4channers, I hear from POL that Turkey and Russia is in need of a couple of new Central Banks to help reorganize and facilitate their trade deals. Anyone want to help go put them in place with us?

Expect US investment funds to sell your currency en masse, thus artificially devaluating it.

It is pretty close anyways.
>google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=lira to dollar

.34 to 1.00

Stop citing ZH on here, you twerp. It's going to get flooded with normies like you.

Why is Putin so based?

>zerohedge
DISCARDED.

Well, Turkey is in some need for Democracy.

>Muh dollar!

Russia allready had this deal with china. Now with roachland.

Nice. Time to change my savings from dollar to pound.

I love this shit.

Buy gold you stupid fucking nigger. Silver, copper, anything except paper money.
You are just swapping a shit bucket with a bucket of shit otherwise

Good.
They deserve this for pushing people for too long.
Please just don't kill me when you invade.

What's the best way to buy gold in a mass amount?
I've been wanting to do this for a while.

> zerohedge.com

Don't buy bars. Buy gold that small in large quantities because you don't know if it's gold all the way. Never trust people who sell bulk either.

Invest in a scrooge mcduckian vault first.

buy it off from people that need money and have shitty gold jewlery or broken gold jewlery.
Buy it off them while following the gold prices and learn how to count karats.
Or find some pawn shop and politely ask them to buy their scrap gold.
Its easier when you live in a shithole of a country that loves to gamble and bet

You cant gamble in finance with gold. Pound is in a low, yet will rise like a mother fucker, then i sell and buy gold and stay confy in my house

Bosnia buying silver and copper like the fucking gypsy he is... LMAO.

>zerohendge
Cmon m8. Post better sources.

How would I be able to tell if the small gold pieces are "pure" gold either? I'll be sure to be wary of people that sell in bulk, though.
I guess that'll be harder here because there's basically a gold pawn shop on every corner in the US and they usually charge out the ass after scamming some poor old or desperate people. I bet you could even find one smack dab in the middle of the desert.
Do you know what's a good "low" price for gold?

Google is your friend.
howtodothings.com/finance-real-estate/how-to-evaluate-the-purity-of-gold

Ok thanks. I thought maybe you guys had a site that you used specifically and reliably.

I don't know, I don't smoke :DDD
It depends heavily on the region and whether or not the product is in some embargo list. But everything is eggspensive.
I think a pack of cigarettes was around 100 rub. Potato is 50 rub per kilo, meat is 200-400 per kilo, etc.

>cigarettes was around 100 rub
>Potato is 50 rub per kilo
>meat is 200-400 per kilo
Getting to live out post-apocalyptic fantasies = Priceless

Goyim aren't allowed to hold gold in big amounts. In most cunts you can only open "gold account" where they take your money and give you a paper that says you owe x amount of golden bars which you will never see and under no circumstances are allowed to withdraw physically.
Also, half the new golden bars are actually wolfram bars with gold coverage. They jew the entire states on an international scale. If it is uncovered, the real gold will skyrocket in price.

I thought that was only if you wanted to own gold bars? Is it possible to buy real gold through jewelry or small pieces and have it smelted down to combine it or is that regulated too?

redefininggod.com/2016/08/globalist-agenda-watch-2016-update-16-why-putin-and-xi-will-announce-their-new-gold-standard-on-september-5/
zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-12/russia-planning-gold-based-currency

I fucking hate this meme that Russia and Turkey are allies now

Do you retards not know anything about realpolitik and realist IR?

Buy gold bullion, it is secure and although you will pay a premium, in the long run you will see a profit anyways.

They're going to liberate us. We need nukes to protect ourselves.

Pakistan, do you have something spare for us?

That's just asking for troubles.
You want to do that, that's your business.

Please explain.

A potato is half as much as a pack of cigarettes... What?

didthesystemcollapse.com/

Would honestly rather see you with nukes than Pakipoos. It's a matter of time before that country crumbles and some inbred moron commands their nuclear arsenal. Sort of what's happening in the US, just slightly more niggery.

At the next G-20 meeting, They will start to slowly remove the dollars roll as the world reserve currency.
The dollar is backed by nothing other then confidence. Once confidence is gone, There is nothing!
Why do you think george soros moved into gold and gold mining stocks?

I suspect it will be much more expensive. Jewelry is worth more than its weight in gold, obviously. Unless you are going to buy it stolen from some hoodlums by bags, I don't believe you'll build a considerable supply with reasonable expenses.
Better stockpile guns and ammo and non-perishable food, I'm pretty sure those will go up in price as well :DDDDD

Needless to say, such a bilateral agreement would further infuriate Turkey's European "friends", permanently halting Turkish accession into the customs union, in accordance with Austria's recent demands, and would in turn lead to a dissolution of the refugee agreement that is still keeping millions in refugees away from Europe in general and Germany, and Merkel's plunging popularity ratings, in particular. Which, incidentally, means that not only Erdogan, but now also Putin, holds key leverage over the career of Europe's most important politician.

>>A FUCKING WOMAN

Well, first it's confiscataeble. Also, how are you sure it's all gold?

Quiet, you're spoiling the narrative

And how is it supposed to be?

Has turkbro been wrong yet?

Oh look, a Scandinavian who loves being run by jews. What a surprise.

Good point. I guess I'd have to become a scammer like those pawn shops to pull that off then.

>zero hedge

Foreign Ministry just said that NATO bombs/jets will be handed to USA and all bases will be closed . We are making the great alliance with Iran and russia.

theantimedia.org/texas-to-open-gold-backed-bank/
This gold bank would give Texan citizens and institutions a chance to store their gold in the facility, and open checking and savings accounts that would be valued in gold rather than dollars. This even opens the possibility of making gold transactions electronically for the very first time.
would build “multiple vaulting locations throughout Texas to enable all Texans access to their bullion within a reasonable distance from their homes.” They wold also set up coin shops that could accept deposits on behalf of the vault.
it would give Texans a solid alternative to the Federal Reserve banking system and the US dollar. And should the dollar ever lose its global reserve status, Texas will be in a financial position that is far more resilient than the rest of the country.

thedailyeconomist.com/2015/10/got-karatbars-new-texas-gold-depository.html
Texas gold depository will be open for individuals and businesses to back their money with gold
Texas announced that they were repatriating their physical gold from the vaults of the Federal Reserve back to their own, it opened the door for the one true American Republic to forge ahead with a new gold based consumer market, and a way for the state to protect their's and their citizen's wealth
And with progress towards completing this financial program well under way, the next steps are being introduced that will allow individuals to open accounts with the depository, and set the stage for a return to sound money commerce.
The law requires that individual customers be allowed to open accounts. a bank that doesn’t do any lending.
Utah coordinated with The United Precious Metals Association to allows citizens within the state to open gold backed checking and savings accounts. And Oklahoma formerly recognized gold and silver as legal tender, placing it in the growing pantheon of states that are turning back to monetary metals to protect their wealth.

One can't be sure if bullion or generic gold is real unless tested. I would recommend when buying any precious metals to test it on the spot to make sure.
When buying bullion it should come with a certificate of authenticity.
I am not an expert on this, just an educated layman.
Get things tested, get 2-3 third party opinions, protect yourself as an investor.

How did you get to that conclusion you stupid chink? Like you're any less cucked by the nosemen...

Whatever happened to you guys wanting that guy from Virginia who you say was behind the coup?

Russia is calling the bluff already. They ask Turkey to close syrian border.

>itt stuff that never happened.

wikileaks.org/akp-emails/?q=Hillary Clinton&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

What does it say?

That was Gulen, he, as far as I know, lives in Pennsylvania.

globalresearch.ca/russia-and-china-the-dawning-of-a-new-monetary-system/5423637

In other words, a large junk of hydrocarbons will as of immediately no longer be traded in US (petro) dollars, but in rubles and yuans and their partners respective local currencies. This will reduce worldwide demand for the petro dollar.

How will Amerifats recover?

Expect your economy to be anally raped.

zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-20/going-back-what-works-gold-money-again-thanks-utah
a functional, and legal depository that allows anyone in the country to pay and save in gold dollars already exists. In Utah
The United Precious Metals Association in Utah has gold and now separate silver accounts that act as checking accounts do at any bank or credit union. The way it works is that members deposit Federal Reserve Notes (or paper dollars) into their UPMA account which in turn translates them into golden dollars (or silver).
UPMA is the only institution in the country that I know of that doesn't have a buy/sell spread on their Golden Eagles or Silver Eagles. This means that all my $1,200 FRNs once converted to gold could be spent the next day without losing anything to any sort of premium. The price of a Gold Eagle is 5.8% above spot but when you 'cash out' you do so at 5.8% above gold spot. This effectively removes that barrier from sound money.
This year the UPMA released a gold backed debit card via American Express.
so that UPMA members can use what are technically credit cards as a debit card anywhere American Express is accepted.
They are literally spending gold on groceries without losing anything to premiums or in transaction fees to UPMA. In fact they get 1% cash back in gold.
This service is available to anyone in the United States and requires no credit check whatsoever. Using the billpay service online one can pay for what American Express can't such as credit card bills, property taxes, or your mortgage.

Sigh.
Guess theres going to be boots on the ground now...

>The US is able to maintain pressure on other currencies, currently the ruble, only as long as the petro dollar remains the major world reserve currency. This is the main reason why Washington gets away with a seven-fold indebted dollar (i.e. total outstanding and uncovered commitments are currently more than 7 times higher than the US GDP (US$ 17.6 trillion, 2014 est. – vs. US$ 128 trillion of unmet obligations); making the US worldwide the most indebted country – by far.

He is in CIA/FBI protected estate in Penny.

Yes that's him remembered it wrong. Funny how bad they wanted him and now they give up.

BLOCK CHAIN BACKED ECONOMIES, WHEN?!

This is exactly what was talked about on that Georgia Guidestone. Something about big alliance of some nations vs jews

Awesome, will china back this up as well?

Its about as good a time as any to abandon the petrodollar system.

The uproar about him was just a useful distraction.

A thief yells, "Hey! Look over there!", while he steals your wallet...

I doubt it.
They don't seem to ever be interested in any cunning plans of world domination and dickwaving.
They just do what brings immediate profit.

The South will rise again

oy vey!
6 gorillion petrodollars at risk!
quick, call the CIA !

good luck for your journey from a leaning west and next big thing economy® to the middle east best islamic state.

This is pretty much the reason why you get involved everywhere. When a country goes against the American system, you know its gonna get a large side of freedom.

Good, destroy the dollar

Fuck that, buy ammo and whiskey.

personalincome.org/everbank-review/
EverBank is a national direct-to-consumer bank. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, it’s an online bank that provides both banking and investment services.
while most banks offer strictly US-based investments, EverBank provides savings vehicles based on foreign currencies. They provide certificates of deposit denominated in foreign currencies
Precious Metals. almost alone among banks today EverBank enables you to hold precious metals. We’re not talking about paper investments, like gold stocks and ETF’s, but actual bullion coins and bars. EverBank will either deliver the metals to your home, or safely store them for you.
EverBank is well-suited for people who want to diversify their bank and investment holdings beyond the US, US-based investments, and even the US dollar.

Well yeah, fucking duh man.
You think were going to let Russia start taking what is ours?

The US is the world.
We own you.

I really don't think Putin is gonna forgive erdogan for the downed jet
Somehow i see shashka in Erdogan's back in the near future

>Why is Putin so based?

he never asked us to Abomb him to help with population control like China did,

China is fucking based

China has been buying up all the gold they could get their hands on for like a decade, much like the Russians. They will likely not get involved militarily, but going around the dollar makes perfect sense for them economically, they just need an excuse at this point

>mfw China just challenged US "red line" in SCS

Flee the country....

Related happening

Have you not seen what was last said about that jet?(gulenist did the take down)

lol petrobux meme

>Eurasian Union
N O I C E

>thinking Putin gives a fuck about ded russkes.
Top kek

find a shop that sells coins, don't pay huge spot, buy what you can afford to keep or enough to cover specific transactions like purchase of land property, study the last time Americans were selling land for gold only and research those prices against the current trade value of currency

do Europe for a crashed fiat vs metal conversion table as well, shit you can just pick your moment in history and find a pretty accurate analysis of those figures, basically if the guy has to run because he's about to get killed he'll sell you the property for anything he can carry so he can take a cab when he gets his ass off the flight

good goy

Meanwhile

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/31/texas-shale-oil-has-fought-saudi-arabia-to-a-standstill/

>The US is the world.
>We own you.
This is where you fuck up.
Turkey will ally with Russia, Syria, China... The US will lose grip on the Middle East and go home with tail between legs after many years of bringing "Stability" to the region. Without US it will ACTUALLY STABILIZE.

>zerohedge
that's on the same level as thesaker.