Bill Cipher Statue Hunt Thread #38 (Day 12) - Wacky Races Edition

Alex will give us a new hint tomorrow morning.
Anons from Oregon, you better be ready.

REMEMBER:
>ONLY THE FIRST AND LAST CLUE MATTER
>JOURNAL 3 IS IRRELEVANT
>"RETURN TO WHERE IT ALL BEGAN" REFERS TO THE FIRST CLUE ONLY
>DON'T FORGET TO WATERMARK YOUR FINDINGS

CURRENT CLUE:
"Return to where it all began / The final piece is in your hands / The parchment can be such a tease / The answer's written in the trees"

IMAGE OF THE FIRST CLUE + MAP (full res):
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/co/image/1469/63/1469631272256.jpg

POSSIBLE LOCATIONS, CLUES, RECAPS AND STREAMS HERE:
pastebin.com/dz0Ta3cv

The statue may be in either California or Oregon. So take a trip, find it.

Previously:
Information may be updated as the hours pass, be sure to read the thread (and pastebin) and stay up to date in all Gravity Falls mania.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uxTQ3Qg9a3o
periscope.tv/w/1eaJbLmNaeoKX
periscope.tv/w/1yoKMlpwLPoxQ
periscope.tv/IronCheezeCake/1vAGRzNvLPyGl
twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/760265669094932480
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first

First for my pure...

eh you know what, she could probably use a good fuck at this point, there are cobwebs in there. 4ever Alone.

Sonya is CUTE
Maria is CUTE
Ariel is CUTE
The girl who got the eyeball jar is CUTE

May is...

REMINDER

Okay Sup Forums, think about it like this, whenever you see a picture of president Eisenhower, you could swear you've seen him a thousand times, but whenever you see a picture of Obama then you've seen him 2 thousand times. Think on that, and the location of the puzzle will be clear.

OR

In times of boredom, the British empire would manufacture false events on foreign lands to entertain theirselves, you know what the biggest and longest running one is? The US. The constitution and the bill of rights were fake, the founding fathers? Highly devoted thespians who were as loyal to the crown as they were to Shakespeare. This entire country is just one big false event that's been spiraled into a world-wide spectacle. Now, how does this relate to the puzzle? Well, if you shout the true names of the founding fathers than a agency of British spies will be under your beck and call, you could, theoretically, use this agency to hunt down the statue. Good luck, Sup Forums, and may the sun never set on the British empire!

Could it really be true? Could we be Wacky Races again tomorrow?

BAE

>Alex will give us a new hint tomorrow morning.
Yes, I will also wash your dishes, do your homework, make your bed, clean your shit, clean your dog's shit, go to work for you and mow your lawn.
Happy now you lazy faggots?

One last time for posterity I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=uxTQ3Qg9a3o

>major clue

Why?

No you're a terrible Father to your fans Alex, why didn't you ground the fans who were shipping Pinecest, Billdip, etc. etc. and all the other naughty ships as tumblr demanded? You are responsible for their behaviour and you're really being very problematic, if you don't like it then you shouldn't have had kids.

Good afternoon. In less than an 24 hours, anons from here will join hunters from around the internet. And you will be launching the largest Wacky Races in this history of this CipherHunt.

Cipherhunt -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty distances anymore.

We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps its fate that today is the 1st of August, and you will once again be fighting for our name, not from media, oppression, or persecution -- but from Tumblr, Reddit, and Discord.

We're fighting for our right to laugh at them, to not be a joke.

And should we win the day, the 1st of August will no longer be known as just another day, but as the day when Sup Forums declared in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to jizz on that statue with our MAGA hats on"

I'm the fag who keeps trying to match the trees with tree ciphers. Well...ALL the trees. Some are already perfect matches and I do mean perfect.

Except the branches don't just translate into English letters they also represent tree names. I got a few Adler's, one Apple, and a few Willow and Rowan tree's.

Perhaps the answer is written in the trees is tied to their names as given by the cipher?

Adler, Willow, Apple, Rowan...If there is a pattern I need help seeing it.

periscope.tv/w/1eaJbLmNaeoKX

>300 people watching some kids put a puzzle together

Oh god

It's come to this

Look at all that progress. If only they could be like that from day one.

>It's come to this
how new

>He wasn't here for Puzzle Hell Part 1: Dawn of The Yellow Pieces
Why do people like to skip episodes?

Oh, I see your one of the few here who believe the tree alphabet is the key.

Nice.

what?

new link

wow oops
periscope.tv/w/1yoKMlpwLPoxQ

Just remind me: did we try this? I know I saw people trying this shit days ago but not what became of it.

You talking about celtic notch runes?

Cray Cray

a fat cunt

Celtic, Russian, Turkish,ogham you name it, I've looked at it.

People dismiss it at every turn but it can't be a coincidence that some of the branches are perfect matches.

Who are Sonya and Maria

Sonya is the pink haired girl from the post office/puzzle day 1
Maria is the girl who was going to go to the coordinates in the woods but had to turn around because they're car couldn't make it

I thought the branches looked a little funny myself too

>some

It could be a coincidence. Or maybe a tease

I can't believe it's almost done. I seriously thought it would never happen.

>it can't be a coincidence
It also can't be a coincidence that counting the branches a certain way gives coordinates in Gates, Oregon, right?

>rowan
heh. that's my name.

Do..do you have the statue?

unfortunately, no.

might be onto something

I don't think I will ever look at a puzzle the same way again.

How does it feel that the villain in the goddawful Ghostbusters reboot is named Rowan?

Didn't know that until you told me. Thanks a lot fucker.

Ignorance really is bliss.

Why does the bottom lip of the eye look funny?

Its okay rowanon, its also the first name of the dude who plays Miister Bean and Black Adder, Rowan Atkinson, and he fucking rules.

I still vote that the names of people who didn't stick around to complete the puzzle be blacked out when taking photos of the completed puzzle.

De veras espero que comercialicen ese condenado rompecabezas

If I am onto something it won't matter. My findings as you can see from some of the replies are always dismissed. And thus I can't get a R&D team going. I've run my letters through many ciphers in top of the run ciphers, I do get some words, the most promising was Happy Va- which I looked up. There is a town named Happy Valley in OR with a few parks (pictured)

Either that was a coincidence, or I'm in the right track but I'm so goddamn tired of looking at ciphers that my brain is shutting down, and can't narrow it down further.

*slow clap*

I think some of the puzzle pieces got wet, maybe those were some of them?

periscope.tv/IronCheezeCake/1vAGRzNvLPyGl
Periscope stream of the puzzle being completed.

It's a printing error

that might be it since in the first picture of the statue, there were similar ferns.

Could anyone please check Happy Valley OR?

I remember you from a few days back, would you mind showing how you got Happy Va ?

I tried to look into it but only got nonsensical results.

Thats definitely a good lead and I don't understand why nobody's looking into it.

link to the pilot fucking when

when its finished

agreed, where are our Oregon anons?

Agreed, getting that many coherent letters for certain is less likely to be coincidence than most of the other things we've tried. Any info on how you got that far?

Yeah, this soubds cool but keep in mind you seem to be the only one who knows shit about notch runes here, maybe expkain you work?

Mfw some japanese user from 2chan found it a week ago and is sitting at face again, in his underwear cuddling bill, fave full of rice crackers laughing his ass off.

I will try to recreate my results. This must have been like 9 pieces of scratch paper ago. I've gone through most of my notepad scribbling rune translations down. If a cop goes through my trash he'd think I'm the zodiac killer.

Or Ted Cruz.

My tablet butchered that when i tried correcting it. Fuck it you get my point. Disregard me i suck dicks.

>2chan
what?

haha dude epic for the win xD

You're talking about the celtic tree alphabet, or something else ?

What makes the most sense with it is that it used to be carved into trees or logs, which is literally "written in the trees"

what the fuck? Where is it?

somone link a high res of the first and second image

What are you stuck in 2007?

This has been my go to decryptor. But I have used others.

Cool, I won't really be able to help you myself because I have to go to work soon, but maybe some other anons can help you.

>not knowing the site that inspired Sup Forums
Shame on you.

Permission to use Bill's hat as a condom sir!

>link
you just blow in from newburg?

I meant image sorry

Yeah I also tried using the orgham wikipedia page.

The thing is the last 4 trees don't seem to correspond to anything, and fiddling a little bit with the dispositions of the branches I mostly got Bs from the left branches pointing down.

>somone image a high res of the first and second image
That makes even less sense.

periscope is fucking shit, It lags so much

are you watching it on mobile

yeah I have to refresh every five seconds, fuck this.

I feel like it's those dumb hearts people can spam click if they have the app

>stop shaking it make the stream lag

the chat is fucking agony.

Yeah same here with the B's.

When I ran the letters through an anagram solver to get happy Va- I used the first letter in the tree names.

Holly
Addler
Poplar

Etc etc.

>it's taking this long for

I also tried that when you said that a few days back.

but B is B either way, have you applied a cipher or anything before the anagram ?

I know, right? At this point it's
>pick up one piece, try it in all the few remaining spots until it fits
>repeat
>done in 5 minutes

>HEY GUYS ALEX SAID SOMETHING
>STREAM FAILS

>it's taking this long for a children's cartoon clue to be solved
Jesus, you guys suck at this.

Once or twice, got something like xxxxx St xx once.

If this is the answer, I'm clearly not smart enough to see the missing piece. When I got ST. I ran the letters through a Vigniere cipher. Used, what was it? Hand as the key word I believe.

it's the new todd howard meme, love it

nothing has changed in over a week

twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/760265669094932480
>these replies

what's the phone number and what does it lead to?

hmm

have you tried doing a simple ceasar cipher changing A to P; B to Q and so on ?

The letter A on the alphabet correspond to a Pine tree.

someone post the confirmed-to-curse-you audio

Harambe frowns upon our inability to figure out the location of Bill.

>alex's tweets are making me DIE RIGHT NOW XD

if only

They should've finished at least 2 days ago

#CumOnBillForHarambe

no and stop using that term you faggot, literal 8 year olds came up with it