All these fucking GOT threads

>All these fucking GOT threads
Jesus fucking christ this is annoying. Now I see why everyone bitches and whines whenever there are 50 fucking TWD threads on the catalog. I feel your pain now. FFS, why can't all you faggots just stay in the general?

Fuck off faggot there's already a thread for bitching about GoT threads you retarded hypocrite

i like GOT and even i'm annoyed. I don't wanna be spoiled or even read theories and stuff. I'll discuss the season when it's over.

I'll fucking rape your soft little boipussy until it bleeds, you fucking homosexual.

You type like a redditor.

How's it going Mr. Tyson?

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT A TV SHOW INSTEAD OF REPOSTING MEMES OR POLITICAL BAIT THREADS OR PEDO KEK SPAM

>Being able to recognize how a Redditor types from only 2 posts
Hmmm...

Women are badass. Get over it.

I guess you just GOT to learn to deal with it

Redditor is a synonym of newfaf

Gonna start 5 more GoT threads just because of your post

>Now I see why everyone bitches and whines whenever there are 50 fucking TWD threads

Now you see? So you didn't see it then?

>PEDO KEK SPAM
What?

No, because I watch TWD and I was blind to it.

kys GoTfag

>false dilemma

never watched a single episode fo GoT I just don't get autistic over people talking about a show

*sticks out tongue*

ah don't get so riled up about it
it'll die soon as soon as the show ends.

No you sure do get autistic that other people want spam contained in the general though

>hours after the season premier
>WHY ARE THERE SO MANY GOT THREADS? I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER ONE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS!

How is it possible to be this retarded

>posting in a thread I didn't even make means I am autistic

Gooby bless

Yes, when you do it in ALL CAPS CRUISE CONTROL

>general
fuck off to reddit you fucking scum

The Walking Dead doesn't get 50 thread spammed on the catalog like this. Game of Thrones shills come here just for Game of Thrones. The Walking Dead fans actually use Sup Forums year round.

Obviously I don't watch the fucking show, how would I know it's the season premiere you nigger?

Bruh its fucking Sup Forums and GoT is a tv show can you not put 2 and 2 together

It's the biggest television show in the world and you came to the television board. Grow a fucking brain retard

>complaining about GOT threads while using a GRRM image for the OP
are you fucking retarded??