Sup Forums double standards

This thread is for the most annoying/common double standards you see on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ever wonder why the shilling has gotten so bad? Ever think "man, this is pretty professional for cross-board shitters"? Maybe that's because it's professional shilling.

quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv
Thank you for correcting the record!

Did you ever think, "Sup Forums isn't really stupid enough to back Trump" and they aren't shills but intelligent, well mannered, mature and educated voters nuking the meme candidate?

Why is it that not supporting Trump automatically makes you a CTR fag?

> they aren't shills but intelligent, well mannered, mature and educated voters nuking the meme candidate?

>go on Sup Forums
>type in the words "rofl trumptards BTFO! how can they ever recover?
>this makes them intelligent mature and educated

ALL ANTI-TRUMP POLLS ARE SHILLS

ALL PRO-TRUMP POLLS ARE 100% LEGIT

Praise kek. The dubs have spoken.

rationally speaking, the polls being rigged would explain why Trump rallies have such massive turnouts and why Hillary's speeches/rallies have such tiny turnouts, when the polls suggest it should be the other way around

I mean, is there any other explanation for this phenomenon? serius answers plox

Trump doesn't have a PAC specifically for shilling.

>Jews hate browns, arabs
>White america is Israel's cash cow and aegis
>Jews are conspiring to destroy white america
>Jews are buying up all our land
>Jews are cheap money grubbing bastards

Because you most likely are otherwise why would you even be here?

Because we've had to double down on our support for Trump due to the CTR shills.

And posts like yours are exactly how shills would respond.

"Hey, guys I'm totally not a shill but every time I say exactly what the shills are saying I get called out on it"

Only Nordics can have civil discussion due to high IQ. We're minority.

>"MUH FREEDOM OF SPEECH"
>"Sure, Trump wanted to bring back Patriot Act and Edward Snowden to get death penalty, so what? Snowden is SJW anyway."

Hating degeneracy but wanting to fuck traps.

Pic related

see --------->

Rallies aren't always the best correlation to success.Hillary supporters are reluctant. They don't love Hillary they just hate Trump. Trump supporters are very enthusiastic so they are much more likely to take the time to go to a rally.

Trump rallies are also performances, so chances are you get a decent amount of people that go that do not even support Trump.

How is the jews hate browns, arab a double standard?

I like shitposting and collecting pepes.

poo

So what's the double standard.

They are going to pull a bernie on him and fuck Trump over, so the polls have to convince us he is losing, even though he is obviously more popular.

Not really. His supporters are just much more vocal and enthusiastic.

See file name of that image.

Hmm hmm that makes sense. Good post

in any case I would still say the 'shy tory effect' / silent majority is at play with the polls. To what extent, who can say. I personally hope it means that we have another Brexit scenario on our hands

They're definitely trying to pull a Bernie on Trump. That said, Trump is also going to try and play the same game against Hillary as well. Such is american politics

In any case I would say that Trump is definitely suffering in the polls because of how fucking loose-cannon he's acting. Like what the fuck, mane. I hope he can change that image in the debates

>he has captured Sup Forums's favorite trick

ffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

1/2

I used to like Trump, but then he said something so I am totally now voting for Hillary. Sorry Sup Forums, who are undoubtedly my friends and part of the same group.

>Intelligent shitposter

Biggest one I see often is "All women are garbage. How dare women call all men garbage."

It's not the most extreme, but it's very frequent and people often make both posts in the very same post without noticing the hypocrisy, or even going out of their way to justify it.

How does this disprove my point?

All this Trump shit has made Sup Forums pretty much unbearable. I'm genuinely sick of these obvious fucking newfags who heard about this place from some shitty subreddit. I'm sick of hearing the teenagers in my course talk about Sup Forums memes and giggle to each other about Trump.

It's difficult to say anybody has a double standard on Sup Forums since it's made up of individuals but I guess the few things I'll see individuals do is:

1. Projection of shilling. People literally use the word "shill" to refer to someone that doesn't agree with them while they'll outright lie to help force their agenda. This happens constantly with pro-Trump users. It is projection at it's finest because there's this userbase of Alex Jones viewers who are either absolute liars or utterly oblivious to their own stupidity.

2. Generalising entire an entire website's userbase based off a subforum while trying to say there's a variety of opinion on Sup Forums. I'm sick of retards saying "oh wtf I thought reddit were SJWs". How stupid does one have to be to not understand the concept that forums are made up of individual posters? And Sup Forums is a ridiculous echo chamber that's only getting worse, just because you fucking retards response to someone ironically shitposting a controversial opinion here to generate your butthurt replies does not mean there's diversity of opinion.

3. Try and get a personal army to attack some tiny channel on youtube or some online account of someone with comments and dislikes because "they're an SJW". Someone makes a parody video of Trump and people on Sup Forums get all upset, claim it isn't funny and try and harass the person who made it. What the fuck do you think social justice warrior means, you brainless idiot? It's you! You're the SJW. This issue somewhat ties with the fucking morons who can't figure out that the new "the cuck" gawker website is satire.

Fugg

I still like Sup Forums despite all the shitposting the election is causing desu

It'll be interesting to see how Sup Forums changes when the election is over and its quieted down

I would though.

Racism and then Black ass worshipping.
I actually like it tbqh, but it's still extremely funny to see a Sup Forumsack being atacked and demonized for being racist agains't a cute black grill or a based black man.

>using the term dank memes
I don't mean the board trash I mean climb into a trash can and stay there