Why do people claim Slavs are not white?

Why do they say this? Is it just a meme or is there a scientific reason behind it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_and_conquests#/media/File:Mongol_Empire_map.gif
strawpoll.me/10976517
youtube.com/watch?v=5UHIeZbg8Wg
businessinsider.com/obama-admin-admits-to-covertly-sending-heavy-weapons-to-syrian-rebels-2012-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are just have different features. For example Russians bulbous nose has become the dominant gene while in England fucked up teeth are the dominant gene.

What? People claim that? Maybe some retards who only know that caucasians are white and exclude any group called by different name. Slavs are pretty white and most non-retarded sources, academics etc considers them as such.

>Caring about the white meme

shiggydiggy

they're mixed with asiatics, they're happas, some more than than others.

>Asians are whites
>Jews aren't white
>Mexicans are sometimes white and sometimes not

What is white doesn't really make any sense here. For example pic related not white according to Sup Forums

>there mixed with asiatics

wut

They are white...white niggers.

Does it really matter honestly?

.. Rather have a nation of red pilled niggers than a nation of sjw-cuck whites. The whole white thing is really just a fucking meme at this point.

^This is a winter post, it will make sense after (You) go back study.

I am mostly surprised there are people who may not consider slavs white. On the other hand, nowadays there are people claiming that feminists are for equality and that Islam is overall a religion of peace so who knows...

It's all a meme you dips

Ok, so they are white, but mixed with asians. Which doesn't matter because they are white.Also they are happas, some more than others. While they are all white, they are white niggers.
The more you know

One on the right I can tell by his eyes he is a white nigger

I'm a Eastern/Yugo Slav and I look white, white skin, blue eyes, thin long nose, 99% European according to 23.
The fucked up looking Slavs are probably russian and have asian/tatar or other shit ancestry.

Its Sup Forums

No one is white

The Nazi definition of "Slavic Subhuman" was a person of Eastern European ancestry living somewhere the Mongols had conquered and held at any point.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_and_conquests#/media/File:Mongol_Empire_map.gif

They have Mongol blood in them. That's why they have fucked up faces.

That's hungarians you retarded leaf

Lots of tribes just paid their taxes and swore allegiance to Genghis. They weren't raped and there's minimal mongol admixture in lots of those places. Sure there are some exceptions.

Tell it to the KZ Kommandant. I'm just doing my job. Now get back in that boxcar.

Thsts Russians, not all slavs. Polaks and czechs arent mixed with asiatics

I was in Poland and honestly 90% of the people here look pretty damn white to me. Only a very small amount would look like a stereotypical slav.

they have other culture, they arent cucked like the whites, they arent letting refugees rape and kill them, their kind isn't dying like the whites are. They aren't part of the western civilization.

Slovaks don't either

those that looked like that where most likely Ukrainian

only jews say that you fucking kike

no more white on white wars

if (((they))) start another brother war israel will glow. and every last globalist fuck will be hunted down.

No one comes to these countries because there is nothing to come to. There is nothing to get.

And you're already living in a multicultural hellhole....

>tfw Hungarian & Galician (Hohol+Polak)

feels Mongolian

No it's because they don't let them enter, hungary BUILD THE WALL
of course this fuckers would rather be on sweden than poland but anywhere that gives them money is fine for them

Because its funny

Of course you don't want them to enter, but I doubt any European country could deny them access.

to hungary and poland aren't european?

I'm half german half potato nigger, marrying a Serbian.

I'm I race mixing?

you are all from the same race it's just different ethnics
t. brazilian intellectual expert in racemixing

Yes, Balkanese are Slavs mixed with Turkroaches.

>only jews say that

If only somebody had written down their thoughts upon their struggle against jews.

>>Yes, Balkanese are Slavs mixed with Turkroaches.
kek
TY Hitler. For half-breed turks they sure are damn tall and pale doe
>t. brazilian intellectual expert in racemixing
Hues know racemixing better than most. I'm a 'murrican mutt already...so I don't think it matters. Only Sup Forums makes me even consider these things.

Why would someone say that such a person is ugly?
>nice eyes
>nice hair
>strong jaw
They are very masculine and attractive.

NO ONE want's to live there. That's why they are the number one immigrant to Norway.

You guys are more asian that polaks

>greasy, balding

Forgot pic

Better than being a beaner

That particular east-Asian admixture map is a complete bollocks, famalam.

>Iceland

What a hoax.

image and filename made me chuckle

You mean their hair is greasy? Well there's treatment for that and no subtype of any race has perfect aesthetics. There's also a treatment for going bald and some people actually shaving the head hair (much to my dismay).

I really don't meet many people with fucked up teeth to be honest. I think that's a northern/poor person thing. The more wealthy south tends to have better genes.

>mixed with asian
>at my slavic church in America 90% of the guys are 6'+ with blond hair and a lot with blue eyes
>all the women are 5'7"+ and with blond hair and 10/10 bodies
>asian

fuck off euronigger.
>having higher testosterone than a skeleton white nu male means he's a nigger

Sure thing suzuki chang

It's literally a pol meme, you dip.

Mexicans have more European heritage than the squats.

>finngols
>human
I shiggy diggy as well, fampai.

t. Hideki Nguyen

All people are white.
Except Muslims... And maybe Mexicans.

ugly slav monkeys you're not white

The fucked up teeth come from that dentists are expensive as hell there whereas in many other european countries it's free. They also probably chew really soft food so their teeth and jaws never develop properly. Small jaws mean crooked teeth.

Even if that were true, how is that relevant?

'Cause they fuckin' look like chinese.

niggers???

they're white, just different looking from Germanics

White means cucking for Islam, failure and self pity. Slavs are not white by those standards.

>argue about whats white online
>>Absolutely! What else could be a better use of our time!
>actually removing Muslims that infest Europe currently.
>>I-i don't know about that, i think that would be a tad difficult you know.. it kinda y-you know sounds like work.

You faggots are pathetic.

Is this pic supposed to make slavs look bad? You could have picked a manlier germanic man.

>Skinny pencil neck
>Thin weak faggot nose
>Thin weak faggot face which would probably shatter from one punch

Im glad i look more slavic than Gaymanic

>Ok, so they are white, but mixed with asians
Nordics have much more Asian admixture than Slavs. The more you know :^)

Guy on left looks like pussy hipster lol.

that's one example of the two compared. a better example is this, or just find any picture of Wehrmacht soldiers from ww2

Because they're stupid

You guys are stupid I'm Russian, Ukranian, and possibly Slovenian on my moms side and this OFFENDS THE SHIT OUT OF ME

They look better than ugly Germanics

lol weak faggot queer

you're pathetic muslims are good people.

wew
sometimes being poor is a bless

fuck off pussy slavs aren't hipsters.

Aryan features can be found in any race famalam.

i would look for hot russian men to cherrypick with, but i'm not gay

>Females v-neck fag shirt
>Gay necklace
>Gay bracelet
>Gay hair
>Just full on faget
>The beard is the only thing thats tolerable and looks manly

Still looks gay. Terrible examples Nigel.

That guy looks like a fag too lmao

Post the most Slavic faces so people could judge

It's more people are tired of seeing threads devolve into genetic shiposting

It stopped being funny or relevant two years ago

No, you're just jealous of slavic machismo because you're probably some skinny little beta bitch. Stay envious faggot.

>mfw I look similar to pic related
God I love being Slavic

ITT: Skinny beta fags envious of uncucked slavic machismo

western europeans are pathetic

Who will you vote for?

strawpoll.me/10976517
strawpoll.me/10976517
strawpoll.me/10976517

THIS POLL IS Sup Forums ONLY

SAY NO TO SHILLS

Slavic pride

THIS

SLAV POWER

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=5UHIeZbg8Wg

All i see in this thread is a bunch of western pussified faggots who are jealous of the far superior slavic manly men. And slavs trying to defend their honour. Which is something western losers clearly lack since they let fucking leftist take over their countries and ruin them by letting endless waves of niggers and mudshit terrorists in them.
That would never happen here. End your lives before the muslims do it for you :)

"white" means very little unless you are a rootless amerimutt
there are a lot of asians (middle east and eastern) that can have very white skin
slavs are a different group to western europeans

Is pic related white to you?

Slavs are white and to say otherwise is some outdated D&C Jewing.

So does that mean the only white men who do not behave like like bitches aren't actually white??

Whilst in America, being a fat fuck with stool leaking out of your ass has become the dominant gene

Sure, that's easy when you say anything you're just called a racist and it can't be talked openly about. There is zero tolerance to talk about it.

Why is it that when it comes to slavs, only ugly men get posted? While westerners get the propaganda treatment with hollywood actors and models. You get the perception that only slavic women are pretty, which is bullshit.

You live in a non slav nation. Here, you can openly criticize faggots, niggers, gipsies, muslims, ...

What did you trade it for? 200€ worth of useless disposable toys a month.

Because for you they're called "normal teeth", sillybuns.

LOL. Faggot, get off Sup Forums

Yes, I wish in this regard that we just had enough with our own (which we honestly do. This retard money spending won't do anyone any good)

Yes, Goths fucked tatar mongol ass pretty hard I'd say, they literally took asiatic wives on their way back home to scandinavia yet Slavs in the east being oppressed for such a long time have zero mongol admixture, but the mongols did enrich themselves by taking russian wives sometimes, as part of homage afaik.

But that dude is like 75%+ Germanic genetically and that's just looking at his facial genetics.

businessinsider.com/obama-admin-admits-to-covertly-sending-heavy-weapons-to-syrian-rebels-2012-12

REMIND THEM

>scandinavians
>white

Only Germanic left.

>america
>60%
>white

wtf ? we nordic now