>IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO! I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/763786048702967808
youtube.com/watch?v=oxOYKja8b0I
twitter.com/MissLizzyNJ/status/763809852317630464/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=p2NkjNvwuaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lmao

I wish the average American understood the word hyperbole so Trump wouldn't have to tweet in retarded semi-english

delete this immedietly

You can't use hyperbole with the left because it crushes their worldview and causes them to commit suicide.

I think this is weak of him. He should've stuck to his words.

He played the media again. Somehow people still post on here and haven't figured it out.

(HE'S NOT)

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/763786048702967808
(HE IS)

I am so confused.

Liberals can say Trump is literally hitler. And we cannot say Obama , through is inept forign policy, founded ISIS?

I am done. Politics is a joke

This desu

Autism: the post

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

>wah wah I can't call people names

the difference is that the left is filled with adults actually trying to get shit done, and all ya'll are developmentally stalled at puberty.

>pretending

>HE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS
>NO HE DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY!

the left is nothing but retarded manchildren triying to defend the feeling of some retards who should know better while nothing gets done

>not understanding how trump's traps work
He exaggerates an issue and this gets the media to report on it which fires up the neurons of at least some of the people watching, and these people then look it up for themselves.

This happened exactly with him tweeting that 97% of murdered blacks are killed by other blacks. then the media counters with "YOU LIAR! IT'S ONLY 93% of BLACKS KILLED BY OTH---- oh shit SHUT IT DOWN IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH"

This is just the most recent example. Obama and Hillare were, at the very least, very involved and very helpful partners to ISIS during its founding.

It's funny that trump can just keep using this tactic over and over and the media takes the bait every single time.

>adults actually trying to get shit done
Yeah like legalizing bestiality or giving rights to queers so they can use any toilet they want.

youtube.com/watch?v=oxOYKja8b0I

>I MEAN IT
>I MEAN IT
>I MEAN IT
>HE WAS THE FOUNDER OF ISIS
>I WAS BEING "SARCASTIC"

Not the same thing at all. Trump made an incredibly outlandish claim and said the current president of the United States literally founded ISIS.

Delete your account

The word "literally" was fabricated by the media.

What did he mean in this video:

>twitter.com/MissLizzyNJ/status/763809852317630464/video/1

Ok but does the left not see the irony of calling Trump Hitler?
Hitler dearmed his people.
Hitler targeted the youth.

Do they not see the similarities of what they do with what Hitler did?

its working brilliantly too

that's why hes down 7 points

4D CHESS

MANAFORT: You're doing *great* in these latest polls
TRUMP: I am?
MANAFORT: you don't get sarcasm?

>I am unable to grasp metaphor
Are you autistic?

>trump sells out entire stadiums with overflow
>hillary can't fill a middle school gymnasium
>the polls are legit, goy. don't pay attention to reality

see
let me guess, he doesn't MEAN it that way

but he also "tells it like its"

Lol look at his graph line. It goes down then up, senpai.
Wait for the rebound, because it WILL happen.

>Polls show Drumpf above Hillary

HAHAHAHA SHILLARY BTFO

>Drumpf becomes a blabbering retard
>it reflects on the polls

WHAAAA POLLS ARE SKEWED

lmfao

he said "imagine if i said i short circuted" (watch video) then next thing he does is call out cnn hypocracy

on the weekend of cnn founder ted turner georgia guidestone hoax.

killary and ted turner stole the idea for cnn from the ruskies after giving them shit for a political state tv broadcast show

cant stump the trump!

Here's something to post next time.

>Polls show Drumpf above Hillary
no reading comprehension

It's no wonder this orange buffoon is the leader of the right wing retards

>meanwhile Trump is LITERALLY Hitler

He really doesn't need to put much effort into coming across as retarded.

Thanks, senfam.

>implying trump knows the word hyperbole
>implying trump has read a single book in the past 30 years
>implying you wouldnt suck trumps dick like a literal faggot given the chance
>implying that's not really sad and i feel sorry for you

>trying this hard for that 0.04USD

He needs to just chill out and take a break from Twitter for a few days IMO. I think the media is starting to get to him a bit; he just needs to take a day or two and unwind and then get back on his game.

>I don't understand rhetoric

see:

seriously womdering if govt wont indict killary because cofnitive dissonance

Reminder: if you even point out that Trump is not doing well in recent polls then you are a shill. Even if you despise hillary you're still a paid shill working for CTR.

>"Damn so the GOP convention is over, now I need to win the hearts of Bernouts and undecided voters since I've managed to piss off everyone but old white males, so what shall I do? Act "presidential"? restrain myself so I can appear professional?
>NAH I'LL JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP WITH EMPTY RHETHORIC, GET INTO POINTLESS FISTICUFFS AND FALL FOR EVERY BAIT THEY DANGLE IN FRONT OF ME
>I'LL ALSO MAKE MYSELF LOOK LIKE A FUCKING RETARD
>THAT WORKS

also, rhethoric /=/ empty rhethoric

Guys, it's time to admit that Trump is seriously just fucking up at this point. I don't know what he's doing, but it feels like his campaign is unraveling, and it's mostly his own doing. I don't know why he can't just shut the fuck up for five seconds. He's just starting to sound more and more ridiculous by the day. Ever since the DNC it's like he's been determined to destroy his campaign. I don't get it.

It's hard to believe this is "chess" of any kind. Just seems like he's being retarded. Perhaps a subconscious desire to not want to be president after all?

>any polls
>not rigged
i've never trusted polls. I trust what I see, and what I see is pic related

>I am unable to understand metaphor and rhetoric because I am a cognitive child that needs information spoonfed to me.
either that or you just made another 0.04USD

You're such a desperate fucking faggot, holy shit. Trump went out of his way to clarify it wasn't metaphor and it wasn't rhetoric when he spoke to Hugh Hewitt. He emphatically insisted that Obama founded ISIS.

All rhetoric is empty rhetoric - it isn't meant to inform, it's meant to provoke an emotional reaction. It isn't literally true that Obama founded ISIS, but through his inept foreign policy he did help them gain power. So when the average person hears Trump say that, they will associate Obama (and by extension, Hilary) with ISIS.

This just makes it more obvious that Obama helped create ISIS.

>meme rebound
>h-happens any minute now i s-swear

Yeah, if only they polled real people and not reptilians!

I've said so many times Trump is a coward and now it's out for the world to see.

He constantly hedges his bets. He could get away with shitting on Ted Cruz and other republican shitters because nobody likes them, but when it comes to shitting on people the majority of Americans like he gets fucking slaughtered by the media and has to rely on JUST KIDDING.

>Liberals can say Trump is literally hitler
Who where and on what podium

Oh you mean this chinese cartoon imageboard?

That's not the same as being America's first down syndrome presidential nominee

It's really not a tweet though, Obama unironically funded them through the CIA and Clinton unironically did arms deals between the U.S. and middle east regimes we're not supposed to be dealing with.

>be popular for being anti-establishment
>stick it to the establishment
>get reprimanded by the establishment
>"Guys, I was just kidding!"

>Rhetoric consists only of pathos, I have never heard of ethos or logos

McEducation everyone

Man...im trying to ignore the shit hes been up to this past month. Wtf is he doing? I would say they need to sit him down and talk to him but I know his ego wont allow that. I might just not fucking vote this time. Fuck it.

>attendance numbers matter

>So when the average person hears Trump say that, they will associate Obama (and by extension, Hilary) with ISIS.

except that the yuge backlash against it, and the fact that Mr Orange had to come up and use the "it was just a prank bro" shows you how much of a shitty speaker he is. The "general public" didn't buy it, he could've made it a lot more nuanced but nah, "I meant what I say" is not rhetoric, it isn't "sarcasm" or "hyperbole"

There is a reason he doesn't want to debate Hillary, and that is the fact that he knows he is a shitty speaker and that his absolutely abysmal debating skills aren't the chest thumping rah rah I KNOW THE BEST PEOPLE BELIEVE ME that work at his rallies

> literally hitler

Are you actually this retarded? I feel like I'm being rused.

spbp

> this delusion

If I may nitpick, the statement was literally true. People are just whining because it doesn't sound "truthy."

Or Trump could just say Obama effectively founded ISIS and get the same results with added clarity. Then there's no need for him to appear like a moron who has to walk back his comments with incredibly weak defenses like "lol I was only kidding!" Not that it fucking matters, seeing as he went out of the way to say he meant it literally and without any nuance.

these pictures trigger liberals so hard that they never even respond to it.

Obama DID help cause the rise of ISIS

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD FAGGOT

I think one of his """friends""" pouted and whined at him until he walked it back. You will notice that the establishment Right ONLY ONLY ONLY attacks Hillary re: Libya on Benghazi, not the destruction of Libya and Syria.

All three are present in the statement

True, I'm not defending Trump. He should have said it was rhetorical, cause it is good rhetoric imo

He could, but then it's not rhetoric, and you don't persuade most people with facts and logic

Obama and Hillary can be considered literal founders of the current group called ISIS though.

Trump says stupid shit so the media will "fact check" him and tell the public what really happened.

Don't have to believe or agree.

But there's a difference there. Trump is a conservative and obama isn't so it's okay

> trump sells out entire stadiums

Hes been a famous american celebrity whos had multiple shows and involvement in the USFL. Taylor swift could run for president and would probably have to stop having rallies all together.

>playing stupid and pretending this isn't something the media has been parroting constantly for the last 9 months
lol

you idiots fall for this shit every time

RUSED
U
S
E
D

Hows that pic trigger liberal's? Romney lost.

it wasn't tho

The radio host literally tried to walk him into an actual argument (Obama's withdrawal created the conditions for ISIS to grow) and Trump denied that, and doubled down on the "Obama created ISIS retardation

You cannot say Obama created ISIS because ISIS was a thing before he was even running for Prez. You could say the stupid sales of weapons to "freedom fighters", some of which turned out to be ISIS is an argument, but even the withdrawal argument doesn't work, because Obama was simply sticking to the timeline left by Bush, and the Iraqui govt denied an extension of the occupation

Real life isn't a GOP convention

It's still rhetoric, you dingus, and it's more effective rhetoric because it's more defensible while still containing the sensationalized claim that Obama's nearly 100% responsible for ISIS.

Talk to any business owner and see how many are regressive leftists

>taking Obama started Isis as verbatim

You're fucking stupid, and anybody else who took it that way is fucking stupid.

If you took it that way, you should not vote-- because you are too stupid.

What exactly is the left "trying to get done"?

There is no vision for the future of America coming out of the left.

Trump went out of the way to insist he meant it verbatim, dumbshit.

This

That radio host was trying to get trump to say he was being literal. Trump kept telling him he was and that obama was the "mvp."

Someone has sat him down and told him "look, you gota go tell them you were being sarcastic."

I mean lets be honest, hes not gonna win, he even knows that.

if the rhetoric was effective, he wouldn't have to "it just a prank bro" it

this is good rhetoric

>Obama's abysmal international policies have created modern ISIS

a statement that even I, a fucking leftie, can agree to an extent

Instead, Drumpf's empty head came up with the brilliant

>HE CREATED ISIS HE CREATED ISIS I MEAN IT

Which is retarded, and its such a bad "rhetoric" that Mr No Apologies Fuck PC Police had to come out and "I was just kidding"

why the fuck do trumptards still think this fucking clown has anything resembling logic and debating skills?

Can we talk about how rich and oblivious Trump sounds when he says "Most Valuable Player Award" over and over and over like it's the best line in the history of American politics and we've never heard the acronym MVP

>And we cannot say Obama , through is inept forign policy, founded ISIS
Islamic state was FOUNDED IN 2006.

There's a difference between hyperbole and being TOTALLY WRONG.

1. Kill as many babies as possible; and
2. Encourage homosexuality at all costs.

No, he went out of his way not to let Hewitt put words in his mouth.

Only a fucking retard thinks this is an issue, with all the investigations being opened into the Clinton Foundation

> trump went on a radio show and tol the host that obama literally founded isis. The radio host tried his best to get him to back peddle, trump replied "no I really mean it, he was the mvp."

U cant wait till election night and trump gets btfo. Hopefully you autist will fuck off somewhere because I can assure you Sup Forums will not be fun for any trump supporters.

>THIS PERSON MIGHT BE RIGHT BUT THEY'RE TRYING TO NOT MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT AKA "PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH"
>I CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN, SET RETARDATION PHASERS TO OVERLY

I mean, it sums Drumpf's campaign I guess

he was talking about this :

youtube.com/watch?v=p2NkjNvwuaU