Questionable Sup Forumsntent General #849

"We're back to Faye wanting to fuck the robutt" edition

Jeph knows what Sup Forums wants.

Ah, yes, it's time for another episode of "insufferable bitch makes her own problems everyone else's" starring Fat Glasses and Thick Red Robutt.

Well at least he fixed the robot's awful hairstyle.

meanwhile, in Alice Groove...

also, do Liquidmark or rainbow_flyer ever come around here? we've been severely lacking in degenerate art of the tranny, and Handy Jays stuff

Hey, remember how we haven't had this threads in weeks and everyone forgot about this shitty comic?

That was nice.

Let's go back to that.

Or dumb this shit in /trash/ where it belongs.

The word bubble thing is actually cute.

These threads are here to stay for a while. They haven't dwindled in momentum at all, and as long as people post in them, they'll keep being created. It's all because of The Trappening (Part 2).

I thought everyone was here for robutt fug

The character carousel provides enough stimulus to wring every last bit of novelty out of over the course of numerous threads, but this is all a snowball effect from back when we were still asking when Marten was going to fuck the tranny.

too bad hacks ruined her

That speech bubble gag in the last panel is the most clever thing Hacques has done in years.

Faye and Robot Chick are the MOST BORING CHARACTERS in a comic strip full of them. I hate that stupid robot so much. Maybe - maybe she'd be bearable if her design wasn't so god-awful. Why would a military robot be red? What possible tactical use could that be? Also, is her hair like, natural hair? Why does her face seem organic while the rest of her is all metal?

And so I guess Faye is gonna fuck the robot? For some reason?

>???

meanwhile, in the comic even Jeph fans forgot

>The speech bubble transformation
At first, I didn't get it. I'm unused to Jeph actually putting that kind of effort into QC.

>The most boring characters
Faye is pretty much played out, but Robot Chick could be interesting, if Jeph does it right he won't

>Tragic backstory
>alluded to
>never explained
It's Faye 2.0 (or was it 3? Do we count the tranny? I'd say that came out of nowhere, so claire being trans doesn't count)
Anyways, I remember first reading the comic, and being vaguely interested in Faye's recovery. I'm hoping Bubbles will be cool. Or at least interesting.

>Fuck the Robot became the new Fuck the Tranny

The circle begins anew

Everything else being equal this shitty, shitty comic does make me chuckle from time to time.

When you see it.

are you mentally ill?

Why would anyone want to drink mole tears? That just sounds like a plague waiting to happen.

why must Jeph insist on the stereotype that all transgendered individuals need to have godawful plugs, excessive piercings, and gaudy tattoos? his attempts at inclusiveness fall somewhere between pandering and offensiveness

It's Mole Fears, user. Their weakness gives you strength.

how big is your dick?

goddamn it

I thought his catchphrase was "don't be a dick"?

Also, I'm endlessly confused why Wil Wheaton has any traction.

bazinga

and to think that's his pet project he actually cares about

It's a joke mug. That's not being a dick. You're just triggered. Maybe you should go back to your safe space, where you will not be offended by a picture of a mug.

Because Claire replaced Marten as his self-insert

is he so fucking dumb that he moved to Canada for their welfare not realizing he isn't eligible?

Remember, faggot Wheaton has been kicked out of more social circles due to his ass-hat behavior and still claims to be a geek and SJW.

The fag needs to drink bleach and go away.

we know its you, Wil

> Social
> Justice
> Warrior
Pick none. Always.

I will pick justice. Always.

Shut up Wesley.

Meanwhile, in a better comic, Mildred has had enough portentous anecdotes.

I'm coming off a reasonably long hiatus. If anyone wants to help me get warmed up, I'm open to requests.

Little cockboggler spells his informal name with one L, even though he's William, not Wilhelm.

I didn't know that before today. I take personal umbrage at this bullshit.

Now, now. Don't go around insulting Claire's rich Irish-Mursi heritage like that.

The sister is an almost wholly unlikable character.

jesus christ, that makes me sick just to look at

Are there more like this?

Punchbot is bizarro One Punch Man

He won the fight against May

>"We're back to Faye wanting to fuck the robutt"
YES

shiiit, I'm beginning to really like this robot

Wait until you see the shock absorbers underneath the armor

dyke fucking the robot when?

Welcome to the internet. We have such sights to show you.

Well, there's this. I could go and ask my idea person, then draw whatever she comes up with, but that'd be like sticking your dick into Pandora's box, metaphorically speaking.

these are amazing

Wait I haven't read this shit in a month and I don't go to his website to read these... has nothing at all happened?

>don't fist robot girls.jpg

Thanks. You know, now that I've mentioned it, might as well put my money where my mouth is and shoot her an email. I haven't drawn shit in ages. Unfortunately I'm the living antithesis of creativity...

>It's a joke mug.
It's not very funny for a "joke mug." Also I'm not triggered, it's just a weird tweet.