Russians fucking are CÚCKOLDS!!!

When we bash and call Swedes and Krauts cucks, we are sort of right, however Ivan deserves it way more.
>Moscow is minority Russian by 2020
>highest rate of AIDS in Europe
>second largest immigrant population in the world. consist of literal inbred subhumans from "stans"
>Russia is 22-24% moslemanic
>harshest hate speech laws
>nationalists are in prison
>ban on holocaust revision

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
sputniknews.com/russia/20130912/183384782/Russia-Has-Second-Largest-Number-of-Immigrants--UN-Study.htm
europe.newsweek.com/putin-declares-russia-ally-islamic-world-464160?rm=eu
jpost.com/Diaspora/Putin-calls-on-European-Jews-to-take-refuge-in-Russia-442175#article=6023QzFFOUYwMjdENkVGMzlCOTUwMzVCMkYzOUUzN0Y5MzI=
youtube.com/watch?v=h2zm2wLKGD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053

sputniknews.com/russia/20130912/183384782/Russia-Has-Second-Largest-Number-of-Immigrants--UN-Study.htm

europe.newsweek.com/putin-declares-russia-ally-islamic-world-464160?rm=eu

jpost.com/Diaspora/Putin-calls-on-European-Jews-to-take-refuge-in-Russia-442175#article=6023QzFFOUYwMjdENkVGMzlCOTUwMzVCMkYzOUUzN0Y5MzI=

youtube.com/watch?v=h2zm2wLKGD4
Gods of Sup Forums, Kek and Satan know that Russians are cuckolds
Spread the word! Russia is anti-White! Do you duty to inform follow White freedom fighters!

Let's expose those cucks. For too long lying (((Russian))) media was trying to lure proud sons and daughters of Europa into believing that Russia fights for us.

Finland is 157% moslemaniac.

Fuck off to Moskvabad, Sergay.

>This big city represents the rest of 172 billion territory and it's inhabitants
>t. Mongol

>172 billion

>Russia has 172 Billion people

Kek

russian education

Not my fault this website doesn't support ascii code for squre symbol. Stay mad retards.

Che ti nesesh, mudilo.

retarded russians are retarded

Clearly he meant 172 billion m^2 fucking быдлo. Sucks im related to your piece of shit country

Pretty true

I moved from there to the US. The (((people))) running the important things have important similarities.

why are you so upset Finbrah

There are lot's of muslims on streets only on muslim holidays, its because we have only 5 mosques in Moscow. Not ~200 like Paris in London. The authorities refuse to build them.

Finnish autist tries hard to not to stay the only mongoloid in europe

i heard Putin paid Chechen terrorists to not attack Russia.

HOL UP
SO U BE SAYING
Russia is cucked?
where do i fucking go when the west and LA are infested by cultural enrichment?
Best Korea?

Every nation in the world is fucked up or fast becoming fucked up. Stop making these stupid threads. Everyone knows the world is going to shit.

> Russians
> White

Pick one and only one.

>be finfag
>wake up to ali from sweden fucking my wife
>get some coffe and get robbed by alis cousin mustafa
>get my stinky rotten fish and swallow it like my wife did with alis dick
>make my way to work but remember that alis son ahmed stole my tires
>arrive at workplace and get fired by mohammed for smelling like stinky fish
>go to grocery store and get bombed by alis other cousin murat
>get home, open last can of stinky fish and see putin shaking hands with erdocuck
>mfw it all makes sense
>putin+handshake+erdocuck=putincuck
>get mad at russia because if putin is cuck all is cuck
>make up fake "facts"
>shitpost on Sup Forums

*gets killed by a dagistani wrestler in a night club*
*becomes a minority by 2040

DELET THIS!

Thats recent history.
You have to remember that it is assumed that people from the old borders of russia may not be called immigrants in the traditional sense. As for aids it was invented by the old soviets. Thats why a large percent of the descendants of their experimental victims are immune to it. Muslims are taking over thanks to its own policies of hate. Ask yourself this question why doesnt russia have a large community of people from the americas or africa. You know from very distant places.

иди нaхyи,чypкa

>Ask yourself this question why doesnt russia have a large community of people from the americas or africa
Because who wants to live here, really? It's fucking cold.

That said, I live in the second biggest city in Russia and see black people regularly. Often giving away ad flyers, lol.

During Soviet Union and Russian Imperial times people lived in their respective ethnic places. Google "line of settlement". It's mid 90s phenomenon. Russia is cucked. Sorry to break down that to you. I dated a daughter whose dad was a Council of Federation Senator and mother a Rosneft exec. Visited enough, seen enough, heard enough to know what's up.

not this guy agian.