Lose a prinary fair and square

>lose a prinary fair and square
>cry about it and try to change rules
>scared for their life they will lose their jobs if hes elected

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/obama-admin-admits-to-covertly-sending-heavy-weapons-to-syrian-rebels-2012-12
21stcenturywire.com/2016/07/13/fbi-director-comey-board-member-of-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/
rollingstone.com/politics/news/will-hsbc-deal-come-back-to-haunt-loretta-lynch-20150209
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look at social media interactions

Trump has thousands per tweet

I see hillary barely breaking 1k on some of her statuses

But I thought Republicans would support a Republican nominee.

It's almost, dare I say it, like they actually would prefer Hillary to win.

Damn, this is really makin' me think.

>tens of millions of republicans in the party
>70 pen a letter

>politico

You faggots aren't even trying anymore. Did we trigger you too much?

Anti establishment
>anti establishment
Anti establishment
>anti establishment

70 whole Republicans?!

Well, it's over.

>politico
Provide a non Hillary owned source

How would this affect anything? Trump isn't spending money anyway. He's likely going to blitz his money after the debates and he has already raised 80 million last I checked.

Hillary is the chosen one. Soros and his cronies rule the world. She will be their puppet. Trump won't be anybody's puppet. He makes his own money. She is paid by getting things done in gov't to help others make money (i.e. soros) So as much as I hate to say so, Hillary will be ourt next president. Look at the voter fraud in obamas elections - more people voting then registered, dead people voting, people voting multiple times.....same will happen this time.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/37055398

He said non Hillary

The mask is slipping.

It's becoming abundantly clear "left" and "right" are just two sides of the same beast.

You guys are gonna look so fuckin' retarded shilling for this criminal when trump wins in november

>There is no way Trump picked Pence you shills!
t.increasingly retarded man

Implying that wasn't the shills saying that.

I was actually hoping he would pick pence, but of course you only cherrypick to suit your narrative.

Um...you don't remember the Friday of the Nice incident, do you? Just about every single Trump supporter called anyone that said Pence was the pick was a shill. You don't get to twist the narrative when I was there.

Oh God I literally get physically aroused when I think about mid november on pol when all of your delusional hopes and dreams of facism and white nationalism get BTFO. The tears will be so pleasurable.

businessinsider.com/obama-admin-admits-to-covertly-sending-heavy-weapons-to-syrian-rebels-2012-12

REMIND THEM

Good. Trump will have all these backstabbing filthy traitors cleaned out in eight years - the voters of those states will oust them.

FBI Director Comey was board member of HSBC – Clinton Foundation & Drug Cartel ‘bank of choice’

21stcenturywire.com/2016/07/13/fbi-director-comey-board-member-of-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/

Will HSBC Deal Come Back to Haunt Loretta Lynch?

rollingstone.com/politics/news/will-hsbc-deal-come-back-to-haunt-loretta-lynch-20150209