Fake poll is spreading

PIC RELATED. It's a fake poll from last night

abcnewsgo.co/category/election/

Here's the real abc news site

abcnews.go.com

Shills are trying to spread this poll

Other urls found in this thread:

21stcenturywire.com/2016/07/13/fbi-director-comey-board-member-of-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/
rollingstone.com/politics/news/will-hsbc-deal-come-back-to-haunt-loretta-lynch-20150209
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait we have Trump shills here on Sup Forums?

Surely not.

Bump

Nah, just shills like you who try to spread fake polls who can be later disproven and used against us

Bump

WTF? I hate poles now.

Trumpletons are so desperate that they now lie constantly

You are mistaking me for someone who actually gives a shit who wins the US election.

How could you support Sorros?

You should, the rest of the world follows the US.

Hillary wins than you can say goodbye to Brexit and start prepping the bull for your wife

Sup Forums's lame attempt at stacking the deck.

I took this poll at 4:30 EST yesterday. At that time Trump 46% hillary 22%.....so those numbers look good to me....not a shill

>CTR lame attempt into tricking Sup Forums

it's a fake wordpress poll that someone just made to get clicks for ad revenue

not a terrible idea but you niggers are stupid for clicking that site

Did you look at the link? Idiot?

Sorry just looked at Trump's #......hillary had more then 5%....

ALL ANTI-TRUMP POLLS ARE SHILLS

ALL PRO-TRUMP POLLS ARE 100% LEGIT

>abcnewsgo.co
Welp. Someone is getting free ad revenue.

What are they doing? Mining info?

Look at the links themselves you fucking autistic retard

Not sure, why is the expiration on the 9th while it opened on the 10th?

Look at year.

Ah I see...this reaks like honeypot to me

>In the run-up to the 2012 United States presidential primaries, numerous domain names with derogatory expressions have been registered through Domains by Proxy by both Republicans and Democrats.
Don't think any individual would go through the trouble of registering their domains through "Domains by Proxy". Sounds like bigger fish t b h.

1.480/624 2598

Anybody wanna try that number???.

>Domains by Proxy, LLC
yeah go ahead

It's most likely number of Domains by Proxy.

Ah nevermind I thought it was something else

>Subscribers list Domains by Proxy as their administrative and technical contacts in the Internet's WHOIS database, thereby delegating responsibility for managing unsolicited contacts from third parties and keeping the domains owners' personal information secret. However, the company will release a registrant's personal information in some cases, such as by court order or for other reasons as deemed appropriate by the company per its Domain Name Proxy Agreement.
They won't give out personal information.

This is what the bars looked light last night on abcs page. It's nod a fake.

It's not abcs page though

Wait what the fuck is going on in this stupid fucking thread?

The poll is the same on ABCnews as OPs pic .

>make fake website that looks almost the same as the real one
>people come to vote on fake polls
>free ad money
It's actually quite a good idea,but I think it's more than ad money.

> I don't know how to read op's post and the replies that were posted to my post

I don't trust the polls good or bad. I believe what I see and hear on the street and where I'm at Trump is curd stomping the criminal Hillary.

FBI Director Comey was board member of HSBC – Clinton Foundation & Drug Cartel ‘bank of choice’

21stcenturywire.com/2016/07/13/fbi-director-comey-board-member-of-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/

Will HSBC Deal Come Back to Haunt Loretta Lynch?

rollingstone.com/politics/news/will-hsbc-deal-come-back-to-haunt-loretta-lynch-20150209