Why do you hate Justin Bieber Sup Forums ? He's one of the few redpilled celebrities we have...

Why do you hate Justin Bieber Sup Forums ? He's one of the few redpilled celebrities we have. He might be a little degenerate but still.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWYK63MeSqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s
youtube.com/watch?v=EDbuljmMqWk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont. Never hated on him, I saw no reason to. He makes pop music for kids, not that much degeneracy in his lyrics and he is white on top of that. We should be praising and protecting him and Taylor Swift against all the niggers harassing them

>redpilled
He's a wigger who fucks brazilian trannies and almost exclusively hangs out with blacks.

Sup Forums gets jealous...

Is he still relevant?

I only hated him when baby was released and and i was his age so i called him a fag.

These days i dont care i dont like his music ita still faggy but he's rich good on him

>Sweden
>Saying Justin Beiber is redpilled
Ok Dr. MacDoo...

MC Gui >Justin Bieber

Yes? He just released a great album. I used to hate him but he's gotten good.

i never hated him

i dont care to

youtube.com/watch?v=VWYK63MeSqQ
*brazilianism intensifies*

I dont hate him but how in the world is Bieber redpilled? he has never said anything far right and is owned by the Jewish media, Which is their biggest cash cow.

do a quick google search and you'll find alot, i was suprised when i read it at first

I feel bad for him and kids like him

youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s

I love Bieber. I wish I could get to meet him. In trap-modo I look exactly like Selena and would love to get my boipucci ravaged.

Sounds great

Are you going to show us something or not?

Pics pls

youtube.com/watch?v=EDbuljmMqWk

Fuck off, that is all you get.

I was at the good will the other day picking up prepping supplies and a song came on that I liked. It was just like a dude singing with a catchy little base playing in the background. When they said it was Justin Beiber I was like, "well that tears it, I'm a fag now."

That hair reminds me of sam hyde