"LOL IT'S SO FUNNY WHEN AMERIFATS GET THEIR ARMS AND LEGS BLOWN OFF BY IEDS! GIVING THOSE KAFFIRS WHAT THEY DESERVE!...

"LOL IT'S SO FUNNY WHEN AMERIFATS GET THEIR ARMS AND LEGS BLOWN OFF BY IEDS! GIVING THOSE KAFFIRS WHAT THEY DESERVE! ALOHA SNACKBAR XD"

"THEY'RE DRONING BAKERIES AND HOSPITALS! THOSE MONSTERS! THINK OF ALL THE POOR HUMANITARIAN WORKERS WHO'VE LOST THEIR ARMS AND LEGS!!!"

Are you aware that people blowing Americans up are the ones defending their homeland against invaders, thus they are the ones waging a honorable war, right?

Well that was fast you dirty roach

They started the invasion. They choose war instead of peace and this is what they get. War is hell, always has been, always will be. Also a fucking roach shouldn't be talking to anyone else about being invaders

Stop this hipocrisy, terrorist enabler. Your government funds them

>They started the invasion

Woah, is this what American media says?

If Chinks were to invade American mainland and Americans were placing IEDs to blow up Chinks, this time I'd respect Americans.

But right now people blowing up Americans are not terrorists but just brave people who fight against a vastly superior invading force.

See this is the problem, moral relativism, who started what etc. I really don't care, fuckem. If it's east or west, I choose west and let the rest burn

>terrorists are brave people
>Muslims are people at all
Nice implications. Don't you have a helicopter to get gunned down by?

The why do they all have Russian weapons?

If you stuck your dick into a beehive, I will mock you when your dick gets stung.

Same with you and the middle east.

They don't?
There's only one AK modification that you can only buy from Putin himself?

This. War is hell, but my side is going to prevail.

Muslims will be wiped off the Earth. Keep attacking us you dumb faggots. Can't wait until we finally take the goddamn gloves off.

Burn women and children alive. Brave.
Fuck little boys. Brave.
Sex slavery. Brave.
FGM. Brave.
Fuck them all. Once the oils gone we can just nuke the whole site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Ah ah ah. Not so fast.

You started it. You invaded Europe first.

Everything we have done to you is merely self defence.

And Islam attacked America first. See the Barbary wars.

If the US didn't fund its enemies then what would we do with the military industrial complex we created to prop up the global economy?

>Burn women and children alive
Something your airstrikes do all to well.
>Fuck little boys. Brave.
Haram, nothing in Islam permits such actions. Also 'bacha bazi' is permitted by the ANA (American puppet government) it was a death penalty under the Taliban.
>Sex slavery. Brave.
Still better than just whoring your daughters out like in the west.
>Fuck them all. Once the oils gone we can just nuke the whole site from orbit.
Keep on LARPing.

>They started the invasion
wtf

Use it to fight islamic terrorism.

>one post by ID
Come to think of it, it might be a honeypot thread but I don't really have respect for cuckolds that died for literally the most cucked western society there is other than Sweden.

Sorry, but being outnumbered doesn't make you virtuous, it just makes you the losing side.

It's gotten to the point where I actually smile and chuckle to myself when I see something like OP's pic, or a video of a shitskin bleeding out with a look of horror in his eyes. I can't wait for you cave-dwelling camelfuckers to go extinct.

First they have to be armed. We can't look like badass motherfuckers while mowing down islamic hordes armed with sticka, stones, crude blades, and molotovs. They need som AKs to fit the image.

nobody whores out their daughters in the west they do it themselves
because freedom
so fuck off back to your mosque you pig fucking loser (not talking about actual pigs i'm talking about your wife)

This is a neverending cycle then.

The difference is we go out of our way to avoid civil and casualties. Our guys ROEs are incredibly restrictive. We fuck up occasionally as with the c130 strike on the MSF. What we don't do is deliberately round up girls who refuse slavery, put them in iron cages, douse them in petrol and toss a match in.
>Keep on LARPing
you haven't seen real war yet. Where the strategic bombers and SLCMs take it down to bedrock.

And again, even if we did all those things, I don't care. Mudslimes are an existential risk to western civilisation and to the world. I want them gone.

Americans are important people in history, muslims are not valuable in the slightest.