/got/ - Game of Thrones General

Previous thread:
Bump limit is 300-something, try to stay on top of it.

strawpoll.me/13454982

>30 second scene
>best scene in the episode
HOW does he keep doing it, lads?

Shut the fuck up, Sandra.

so in light of the premiere, who was the worst casting decision?
sansa, arya, jon, euron or dany?

No casting would ever save Euron, the problem is the writing. Daenerys also suffers from it, but the actress isn't helping at all.

>inb4 retard complains about Euron's outfit

>The Hound has only been so afraid of fire because when The Mountain shoved his head into one, The Lord of Light showed him something he never wanted to see again (besides his retina-searing glory) with his own flesh serving as a sufficient sacrifice
>The /ourguy/ That Was Promised, resurrected by The Lord of Light's will alone without any fancy hair burning ritual
>too self-loathing to fulfill his destiny but beginning to find little choice in the matter

He looked good desu

>not the shit montage

ehhh, these last couple seasons kit and sophie are doing alright

The only retard here is you, defending his leather pants thread after thread.

Out of all of them? Dany

Eurons outfit was BASED.

Fucking shitshow. Tell me /got/ why am I watching this shitshow?

Why the fuck are D&D glorifying revenge? Arya poisoning all of House Frey should have caused its own set of problems, like leaving any women and children completely undefended from the masses who despise the Freys. But instead of analyzing how revenge only leads to more revenge, it's just "YAAAS ARYA SLAY!"

Dragonglass in Dragonstone? Who would have thought?

seriously tho, how the hell does a newbie like the hound have a crystal clear vision of what's to come, but melisandre's visions are usually clouded/

Bile fascination.

it's fun to see how bad it can get

Got to see how low it can go

The resurrection of House Baratheon

We might as well see it through.

If it's message was tolerance and forgiveness intead, you would say that it promotes cuckoldry

Dragonstone was empty because Stannis took the men there with him to Braavos, where he is working with the Iron Bank to defeat the white walkers and take the throne.

I don't know. It really is pure shit now.

Metal as fuck.

>Ed Sheeran plays a Lannister soldier who's not a crazy rapist, and actually gives his food to strangers
Why?

I'll save my full criticism for until this season is over, but so far, the writing of Euron really has been crap. I've heard rumors that over the course of this season that he'll make Ramsay look like a saint, so that's why I'm still holding out hope that Euron will be portrayed better and more like his book counterpart.

Something tells me that he's gonna be the big bad of this season and will be the penultimate villain of the series.

Sansa & LF. Queen and king, are the canonically most acceptable final survivors.

>muh show has to have a humble healthy message otherwise i'll cry

Mayhaps it was a blessing?

Would anyone like to hear my opinion of this episode? No? I'll say it anyway. Meh.

Because the end is nigh, might as well stick it out.

Also the production values are pretty good for a tv show.

>And two hands
What did Euron meme by this?

Spotted the cuck.

Cause it's easy to steal and fun to talk about.

WE

>will be the penultimate villain of the series
The show will have the Night King flying on an undead dragon, user.

you know what, the hound being the show's chosen one might be a nice twist actually, he's survived season after seasons after all, also his brother is now pretty much undead (like pottery)

She looked like she needed to poo

Ed Sheeran will rape Arya when she passes out from drinking according to spoilers.

>LE WAR IS GREY, NO GOOD OR BAD XDXD

Can someone explain to me how Arya matched Frey's height and voice?

inb4 cockles clams and oysters

Male privilege

ITT faggots get mad without seeing proper resolutions or answers to their gripes in the next fucking episode of the show

Dany. Her looks are the only thing going for her.
Whenever she has to express some emotion on her face you're always left wondering exactly what is she trying to convey here. Only the context of the scene clues you in.

And she has a lot of scenes like that.

>will be the penultimate villain of the series.
I'm pretty convinced that he'll marry Cersei and become king by the end of the season and die in season 7

Do you know what Penultimate means?

>shows a montage of Sam cleaning shit
>Emmy
>fucking kill me

He was a manlet

They don't even care about that anymore. There are no subtle plotting, when there is a problem the character just kill by himself what is bothering him and it stops there

No one knows, nor do D&D. She just can.

>le epic faceless assasin

It's retarded and lazy fanservice. The fact that the majority of viewers eat this shit up without a second thought is the reason why the show writing has been getting worse every season.

Season 8* I mean

Because fire Jesus likes him better.

Azor Cersei

Also she is way too short to be noble. Especially when compared to the other highborn women in the show.

OBJECTIVELY SEASON RANKING INCOMING

4 > 1 > 2 > 3 > 6 >>> 5

Maybe the visions work best on honest people.

Melissandre is so steeped in the proselytism aspect of her religion, so focused on fooling and coaxing people into believing, that she's forgotten how to look into the flames with an honest, open mind.
Meanwhile Mr. "you think that topknot's fooling anybody, you bald cunt" is at Patrice O'Neal levels of honesty and giving a fuck what people think about what he says, so he has no problem seeing the visions.

I actually like Emilia Clarke but dany, only because she is so crucial to the show and yet can't really seem to carry 70% of what they give her.

Unironically this

Is Bran 7 feet tall?

what happened with the casting of euron? in the books he is described as being good looking and charming. He's a fucking ginger with a mutton chops and even got a fucking buzzcut this season, a buzzcut!

I've said it in another thread, but I really hate how all characters wear those monotone, black outfits now, from Tyrion to Euron. If I see Melisandre, the red priestess, wearing a black robe, I'm gonna bust a vein

>6 seasons of Lannister soldiers acting like complete cunts
>suddenly a band of soldiers who are somehow decent people

there's literally a scene where Lannister troops tell Arya that due to the Freys dying, the troops have to go to the Riverlands to keep order

so did stannis default on his loan

She just does, and it's fucking retarded as shit.
>inb4 show about dragons and magic hurr
If someone who doesn't do magic does something seemingly unbelievable, there has to be a fucking reason for it.

He's standing next to an Asian woman.

It's called Obsidian, you make Dragonglass out of it.

dragons were becoming smaller and smaller towards the end, the same was probably happening with the targaryen lineage

I bet you complained as loudly when Stark & Lannister soldiers were depicted as rape legions in the past seasons.

In the show they're portraying as someone who changes his personality to manipulate people in different settings. Kinda going for Jack Sparrow meets Negan vipe.

Fuck you. Here it is again, this fucking trash needs to be called out for the dumpster fire that it is. THIS IS NOT YOUR EDGY ALTERNATE 2017 D&D, THIS IS A MEDIEVAL PERIOD WHERE STRETCH LEATHER FUCKING PANTS WERE NOT A FUCKING OPTION.

FUCK this fucking faggot. Do you remember Neil Hopkins, the main "singer" guy in Drive Shaft from LOST? That is what they made Euron

They gave half of Euron's character traits to Ramsay, and making him closer to the book would feel too similiar. This is why he's a thug with a big cock instead.

CERSEI CERSEI CERSEI CERSEI!

FUCK YEAH CERSEI!

Reminder that any form of "XDXD" posting is the SUREST sign of a mental midget.

Wait, it's not weird to have a buzzcut, right?

It's just distracting in the extreme. Like it would be if Jon was a 7ft lanklet.

Is euron ruined

I agree, they look terrible. See
for examples.

5 was great you nigger

>tfw it'll be another year before Winds of Winter comes out
>tfw it'll be 6 more years after that before A Dream of Spring

I don't want this shitty knockoff D&D garbage

How is there a "mountain" of dragon glass under the ground? What caused the magma to be quenched and form obsidian if it isn't even an extrusive body?

Congratulations on waking up from your coma, user. Euron was ruined in the season 6.

Dude's a pirate king. Why wouldn't he be flashy about it?

>This is why he's a thug with a big cock instead.
except he isn't

Lemme get this straight, they have a classically trained british actor with an interesting face and they permanently replace him with some random stuntman. What were they thinking?

I guess you missed the ed sheeran portion of the show

>Every man, woman, boy and girl from 10 to 60 will be trained

You know what this means? Sansa will be trained in swordfight, probably by Brienne. I can already see scene from last episode: BIG FIGHT. ALMOST EVERYBODY IS DEAD. ONLY ARYA AND SANSA STAND AGAINST NIGHT KING. ARYA with her many faced skills tries to trick and kill Night King but FAIlS. ARYA IS DEAD. Sansa screams in pain. As a last standing Stark, SANSA draws her sword and with her 3 weeks long training KILLS NIGHT KING. "Wolf doesn't dies, NOT TODAY," she says.

they will never come out

>tfw it'll be another year before Winds of Winter comes out
Oh, user.

I assumed it was a jab at Jaime but I'm not entirely sure either.

Settling in to watch first ep now bros. Will come here to bitch when the cringe gets too big

kek my friend said the exact same thing