I am not a nazi though, nor a fascist. Can we be friends now? Or at least respect each other...

I am not a nazi though, nor a fascist. Can we be friends now? Or at least respect each other? I am very left wing person. Though recently I voted for far-right but ONLY because I knew they had no chance and I wanted them to just simply fuck things up a little. Like do some crazy stunts, make SOME demage to the system, ANY damage in fact. And I was kind of right you know. Still unfortunetly my party only got 4.7% percent and they didn't make it in. So it's pretty much businnes as usual now. Anyway, I'm saying all this because I want you to know I am not a fascist. I am a "radical" liberal, I want the world to be a better place for all. I only sometimes think that maybe stuff would be better if we were ruled by a totalitarian state. A state that PROVIDES but ENSLAVES. A capitalistic state as you all probably know, provides nothing. It lies about "chances, perspectives" and shit but we all know who is the winner in this game. A person void of morals and any higher thought. He wins. Always. So a lot of people are BOUND to LOSE right? Now how is that fair or something? I sometimes consider the possibility that life would be better if I had a totalitarian state making the rules not the market. Sure, life would probably suck but would it suck AS MUCH?? And the totalitarian state I have in mind mostly is a nazi state. I don't care about some North Korea totalitarianism, that is some fucked up shit but a nazi one? I can do a lot of things. I earn money. I have a car. Sure I can't read a book or two but life is good overall...

Life isn't fair
That's why you were born in Poland

No

You think you are better?

"No" what?

Yeah, he really struck it lucky to live in a white country, unlike you.

hahaha that's right lol :D Laugh all you want, when I pass a black person I'm like "lol a black guy" while where you live... oh boy...

I got to say, I'm loving this picture. Saving it, probably framing.

Damn, I remember that game. It was shitty as hell but I've played anyway since I didn't have heart to not give a native product a chance.

Anyway, user, if you'll get respect or friendship it won't be simply ebcause of what you believe or don't believe in but how and for what reason. Voting for someone just hoping they'll fuck things up a bit is a bad reason, for example.

Totalitarian state doesn't really provide as much as enslaves. Oh sure, it will provide for the "Accepted" poppulation but at the costs of elimination and degradation of everyone else. Additional problem is that totalitarian state depends on whims and will of the leadership which in that type of system has even greater power with less accountability than normally. You make assumption about provision because you assume that the leadership with be benevolent dictators - but likely, they won't be, not fully in which case you will get overabundance of enslavement and regulation with little respect, consideration, freedom and provision you are so much for as radical liberal.

Look at North Korea - neither provision nor freedom, people trying to escape in droves just on account of South Korea speakers near the border telling them how things really are and that their shitty life is actually not better than "not providing anything" capitalism.

That's why radical liberals have horrible opinion - they expect to be fully coddled by some higher power while still expecting their worth recognized. Though in your case you seem more like defeatist, considering such system not out of your liberal views, but due to no hope for any future.

We all remember the great game of old.

But hear me out: why couldn't be a "good" totalitarian system? Even you know the good old Nazi Germany wasn't really THAT bad to their citizens?

NK is something else, no white people there.

why do you want to be ruled over so much? what in your life made you feel like someone else should control so many aspects of it?

Because I can't really control them and I doubt that any individiual can. We are fooled to believe we are free while working hours daily for a minimum we need to survive and shown projections of what life is that reality.

To their citizens, no, but only the white part. The jewish part had it pretty tough. And even Nazi Germany actually couldn't last for long - if you'll look around you should find pretty decent info about how they lost not just due to military power of their opponents, but the fact that their logistics, socio-political backing and so on sucked. Likely they wouldn't be able to keep Reich machine working much longer even if they wouldn't be crushed when they were - and they also were partially crushed because they overreached.

Other than that, "good" totalitarian government couldn't be for the very same reason you don't have good capitalism - people and institutions in the government wanting profit for themselves fuck things up for regular citizen. If you expect good leadership, you can as well support capitalism - because then you would still keep freedom but due to said good leadership - have certain oppportunities and be somewhat provided for.

>I am very left wing person
>hahaha that's right lol :D Laugh all you want, when I pass a black person I'm like "lol a black guy" while where you live... oh boy...

holy shit you got me there. Well I... this... This is NOT what it seems like. I just come from... this culture and. I just want to say I am not a rascist. I just like to laugh at black people and I often do. I don't know any black people, I don't meet any black people. I know black people from what Sup Forums shows me.

>think

We know we are

Seem pretty racist to me.

>I am a "radical" liberal
Liberalism by definition isn't radical but deludes people that apparently there's some consensual viewpoint that can be reached without any reference to religion which is bullshit

You either accept that morality stems from religion like eg christianity or you don't and then all of your activity is about fighting this religion. Korwin completely acknowledges the importance of christianity

Look at liberals in the western world - it's no coincidence that they all fight with christianity

Yes, NS wasn't "perfect" that goes without saying. It's horrible antisemitism, horrible foreign politics and stuff like that. But I propose to you that we COULD have a totalitarian system that would be better then this. Because why not honestly? We KNOW nazism wasn't THAT bad, why not try to make it better?

Hey, I come from this culture too, am not considering myself radical left-wing, but there's one or two black folks in my town and I have no problem nor reason to laugh at them.

Stop hanging around with high school dresy, it'll do you good.

Look at the shit SJW caused. Now even merely moderate people are more considerate and tolerant of minorities than the factions which supposedly are all for such values.

Really I don't care about western liberals. They stole the word. They are some VERY BAD totalitarianism model that I fear. I use it in a way it used to be used. You know what I mean.

wtf I hate eastern europe now

oh I am so on to you. You laugh at them. Deep down inside you know that you are white in this reletionship. You are not fooling me man. And as a liberal I by definition hate SJW.

For the same reason you didn't yet make wonderful, flawless capitalism.

And since by default I'd agree more with supported values of that rather than totalitarian state (and so will you, even more in fact, if you're left-wing) I'd rather have a flawed system that somewhat works, even if not nearly as well as advertised, than one that works as badly AND tries to fuck up basic rights and values the other one strives to provide.

If you get tired of your soda and disappointed by its flavor, you don't throw it away and start drinking piss just because you hope that there's a chance that this piss won't be as horrible as it was before.

If you can make some system better, then make better the one that at least in principle supports what do you believe in.

It is what it is.

no no in capitalism there are no TRUE leaders. There SO MANY different aspects of this world that want to control you it's INSANE. In a totalitarian state you have a small group of well known people. That is a MAJOR difference I think.

Yeah, but liberalism is imo a very unclear ideology and can be accused of being anti-christian and as I said, there's no viewpoint that one can have without any reference to religion

You do know that SJW consider themselves liberals, right? Though yeah, given the dissonance of what they claim versus what they actually work against, they are kind of hypocritical shit.

And no, I don't really laugh at blacks when seeing them IRL, even internally. All I feel is curiosity and sometimes, surprise - on account of how rare they are sight around here. But my personal interactions with them so far were never a problem - talked with such maybe a few times in my life, including once with some Jamaican guy who didn't know Polish and wanted to get somewhere when we waited on a bus stop - and he was pretty bro, much unlike typical burgerland BLM activist or stereotypical zulus Chaka.

hope russia rapes you again tbqf

It's pretty clear for me. When there is a conflict between a liberty and slavery I choose liberty.

If this was wykop I would tag you as "surprised but curious by the sight of a black person" :D

I don't care how SJW call themselves they are an example of a totalitarianism that is VERY BAD.

Hope all you want. My sister lives in London with an English boyfirend.

This is a certain difference but it may actually work to the detriment in the government. Because in capitalism there is no clear overlord, there's a lot of squabbling but at the same time there are people keeping people in check and making sure no one will just fuck everything up for personal powertrip. In totalitarism, you have that bunch of people who are clear leaders and no one can fuck with their idea of how things will work - but it also means no one can fuck with their idea of how things work when they want it to work horribly (at least, again, from the standpoint of average citizen). And while capitalism at least allows some transfer of power to average citizens if they'll form a group and utilize that power in the framework of the laws other groups operate in, in totalitarian state all the power is provided by the leadership to whoever they deem worthy of it, often for the sake of personal gain rather than the gain of people.

I'd take hypothetical, illusionary freedom and chance to make things better when I know the leadership will be flawed than assured lack of freedom and chance for improvement. The only way totalitarism can work is when you can be absolutely sure of competency, power, influence and incorruptible, moral wisdom of appointed leaders - and you can never be sure of that as you never get such.

Even when you believe they are it usually only means that you are unaware of how much shit the things are. vide, again, North Korea where Kim is seen as God Emperor, till someone actually is able to see a bit of the world from outside of the border - and then often their whole worldview crumbles.

We could also ONLY be sure of their goodness. But I suppose you are right in the end. Do you think you would make a good dictator? Like, for real.

I wonder what sort of an entity would SJW create if they were allowed to. What would THEIR goverment look like.

No. While I consider myself somewhat moral (who doesn't) and relatively considerate, with fact-based approach, I also am rather unfit as I lack proper attitude, will and charisma for a leadership position nor I have good enough worth ethic or management skills to perform my duties well - and while lack of similar traits didn't stop many presidents or other leaders in many countries before, for me to actually do some good and be said "good dictator" I'd have to be more than a figurehead and thus - require such traits.

I am just average citizen, even a bit less than average since I apparently have nothing better to do early Friday evening than writing shit on Sup Forums.

I imagine very strict totalitarian government with big part based in PR to create image of tolerant and loving, with committee centralizing and strictly monitoring education, culture, police force etc at the same time torpedoing any decent results by either of those. Thing would be horrible bad for everyone, especially average citizen and with progression of time it'd be worse as officials in typical SJW fashion would ignore objectivism and fact-based approach, commit horrible misallocations of funds and power, abuse of power in the name of supported values (which would often likely change even if be explained the same and which often would be abused by people making all kinds of claims fitting the narrative) till the whole thing would either have to change from SJW to something closer to what we have now or it'd topple leaving whole nation in ruin.

Either way, by the rule of thumb you can assume that if those people cannot even lead proper debate based on objective facts and cold logic tempered by understanding and can only operate on delusions fueled by self-righterous hypocrisy and repressed hate under the guise of victim complex, they wouldn't be able to build a functional government.

No to whatever garbage you posted. Didn't read it and I'm not going to

Holy shit, so many typos. Gonna go soon play some vidya or watch chinese cartoons. Read a book, perhaps. Whatever. Have a good one, fellow polbro.

That is your reply to everything America.