Trump wants to deport this sweet little innocent boy because of the color of his skin

>Trump wants to deport this sweet little innocent boy because of the color of his skin

Why is this acceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

21stcenturywire.com/2016/07/13/fbi-director-comey-board-member-of-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/
rollingstone.com/politics/news/will-hsbc-deal-come-back-to-haunt-loretta-lynch-20150209
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He has to go back.

>because of the color of his skin

are you a moron? seriously: are you a moron?

what part of "ILLEGAL" do you not understand?

if i break into Mexico and decide to take up residence, do you think they'll let me stay? or, do you think i will be thrown into a filthy, violent Mexican prison.

take a guess, moron.

it's acceptable if my tax dollars are paying for his mongrel parents to live in my country illegally

Its kind of funny how every other nation is so much more hardcore than ours is.

And people still bitch that we're too harsh in illegals.

Shit. Chinese will murder you, japanese will ship you back home malnourished and in chains, Mexico will leave you to rot and beat you senseless.

Why do liberals refuse to make arguments based in reality?
Is it because thier whole party is a sham?

>replying to bait

It's not because of the color of his skin you huge fucking retard. It's because he came into the US illegally. He is more than welcome to leave then come back LEGALLY.

He also wants to build a wall, but Hillary says walls don't work.

Although to be fair, pic related is the wall around the Clinton's NYC estate.

Maybe it's just a decoration, instead of a sign of massive hypocrisy?

>Hillary wants to throw this young man in prison, merely because he is a "super predator" (HER WORDS) that murdered a few people.

why is this acceptable?

i don't think that's bait.

i think it's CTR shilling for shillary.

otherwise, you're right - i would never have replied.

Looks like a wall works for the Jews. So does deportation of the nasty African Jews.

Sage
Shill
Ignore
Quit posting
Sage again
Have a nice day

>So does deportation of the nasty African Jews.

actually, i don't think they can do that, since the Israeli Supreme Court has declared that the Falashas are real Jews, and Israel is for Jews. Therefore, they just treat them as second class citizens.

No, it's because he has no legal papers.

Papers such as;
>A birth certificate
>A social security number
>A permanent resident card
>A visa
>Not even a blue card for picking up raspberry for the summer.

These are require to live in any country, and I mean ANY COUNTRY on this surface of this globe. Despite what you believe, country have a budget and unrecorded citizen provoke budget deficit. May it be ''innocent child'' or pretty females it doesn't suddenly change immigration laws.

Immigration has become a pejorative word in itself. As if it was insulting to point out someone isn't native from the region and is completely foreign.

So yes, he should be deported. I would even say, deporting the best of them first is a priority. Their country direly needs them back to help making their place a better place.

>illegals entering Mexico
>people put their lives on the line for a better life
>in Mexico

They must be from some real shitholes if Mexico is an improvement, no wonder they have a wall in the South.

FBI Director Comey was board member of HSBC – Clinton Foundation & Drug Cartel ‘bank of choice’

21stcenturywire.com/2016/07/13/fbi-director-comey-board-member-of-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/

Will HSBC Deal Come Back to Haunt Loretta Lynch?

rollingstone.com/politics/news/will-hsbc-deal-come-back-to-haunt-loretta-lynch-20150209

s a g e

>because of the color of his skin
>picture of white kid
If he's illegal he has to go back

Fuck off pedro

Because he is a piece of human garbage and belongs to an inferior race.

t. manlet

t. Wetback

US has too many already.

Deport him.

No point in a Wall if everyone is already here.

Cloying rubbish…

You leftists never fail to show your bottom-out-of-sight stupidity

Nope, just nope.
It's just that you hear the whining from libtards from country x. Just like the libtards from your country shout and point fingers every time we make a harsh rule do deal with our illegals. Just because they make the most noise doesn't mean that they represent the country.

> Muhh appeal to emotion

Its typically people who enter legally via visa and then overstay their welcome.

Usually from South of the Souths Border.

>Trump wants to deport this sweet little innocent boy because of the legality of his citizenship in the US

Fixed that for you.