Why does nobody hate my country on this board?

why does nobody hate my country on this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IbsQJBxICN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because Georgia is beautiful!

I hate it because its flag resembles England and I hate England

Too irrelevant to be unlikeable. You also get bullied way too much by Russia. Other flags take pity on you.

Worst state. You guys are responsible for Stalin and Lil Yachty

You type in cool moonrunes

this

youtube.com/watch?v=IbsQJBxICN0
Perú like these girls

?

that sounds very tsundere

nice mountains
comrade stalin
tasty wine

whats not to like?

please invade ukraine

>Georgia is the only country on this shithole board that wants to be hated but is loved instead

That is so fucking adorable.

Yours is one of those rare flag countries who nobody really knows about.

>Too irrelevant to be unlikeable
That's why i hate it

>get bullied way too much by Russia
I try to talk to shit to Russians here and create conflict, but they don't even hate back

I never understood why Ukrainians were meaner towards Russians than towards Georgians, you produced Stalin after all.

Abkhazia is a real country and you deserved the civil war for how you treated them.

beria is the bad georgian desu

stalin just made the best of a series of bad situations

You are like adorable puppy who growl, but everybody says 'puppy is cute', none are afraid

Ha-ha, I screenshotted this post and I will post it every time any Georgian will post something rude, so nothing will be able to stop me from loving you!

No, Beria was better, he was a capitalist communist, modern Chinese system is based on his ideas.

Brutal.

*insults Saint Nino*

Well, I guess no one jealous of your country and that's why your country becomes a ghost country.

i love saqartvelo. good food, beautiful scenery, attractive people, interesting culture and history
if it makes you happy i'll say something mean

good. i hate her too. praise Armazi

it's not the same, it has to be sincere

Georgia is pretty much best Caucasian country.

I still remember that dude that tried to take out Dubya with a grenade while he was giving a speech in your country. Your people earned my respect on that day.

What are my odds off crossing into North Ossetia via the Mamison pass by foot without getting caught?

Stalin was russian nationalist, it's like blaming Austria for Hitler.

If you go into /ex-ussr/, you might get some people calling you a stupid churka.
Also your state sucks lmao, Florida is better

based Pierre

>Florida
>better than anything

>
Absolute state of Dvach.

whats there to hate about it lad
just seems like a nice funny little country

>Florida
>Every day is exciting and full of surprises
>Georgia
>Every day is the same redneck mediocrity forever

how come like 17 people live in the pankisi gorge and they all happen to be top isis or al Qaeda commanders?

>implying i'm wrong

Aren't you a part of russia?

For me a pleasant surprise is finding a $20 bill on the ground or some girl I'm texting agreeing to fuck on the first date. I'd much rather live around mediocre rednecks than ones that were already mentally ill before they smoked meth and decided to chase me with a sword.

Shut up Texas.
(You)

Georgia? More like Russia's Whoregia.

ახლავე გულაგში მიდიხარ

i dont like georgians
they are going to import them here to keep wages low
otherwise pretty irrelevant
had to google it to make sure I am not mixing it with Armenia

have no idea, I'm just a shut-in NEET, haven't been around much in my country.

>implying raping and killing Russians is wrong

because they are superior Chechen-Georgian breeds with Nato training.

no, US puppet state

>have no idea, I'm just a shut-in NEET, haven't been around much in my country.

GO AND TRY

They are also all ginger for some reason

I did when that larping isisfag was here. He really knew how to piss me the fuck off. I hated your whole country back then

there was one georgia user a couple of years back that everyone hated because he was an annoying freak and had weird kinks, or something like that.

Wasn't that a Jersey flag though

t. Artyom Dzivashvilli, Moskva

yeah the shiek was from jersey and that had to be like four years ago.

how did it feel losing to alabama in the natl championship?

tell more about him, more details.

>Wine
Uhhh thin you mean chacha

No, I think he means wine, chacha is more like vodka. wine originates from here btw

A good friend of mine went on a treking trip to Georgia, he brought home a plastic water bottle filled with chacha he bought from a local in some small, rural town. I have never wanted to puke more in my life. It felt like I was tasting alcohol for the first time again

You're kurd not Georgian.

same

cool language and moonrunes
good flag
how could I hate you

Anglos stole our flag actually and they stole our depictions of saint George killing a dragon. anglos want to be us.

Georgia's always on my mind

What's the likelihood of me being beaten up for being brown if I ever visit Georgia?

Georgia is a state AND a country both named after different guys named George. (Saint George and King George).

i-i hate you, i-i-i swear. ..

you won't if you don't do anything wrong or try to fuck women. but government is cucked by US and will shit on people for doing it.

No, we are named Georgian because it anglicized version of Gurjistan, Persian name of Georgia, it means land of the wolves

you're not relevant enough with barely any posters

>read about the russo georgian war
>russia is completely in the wrong
>both breakaway states had ethnic cleansing of georgians