What are the best Disney comic books, Sup Forums?

What are the best Disney comic books, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/617516
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That multiverse Darkwing Duck one

Fuck off already, vendettafag
You know just as well as I do that's a humanized Daring Do
derpibooru.org/617516

Barks, Rosa and Gottfredson stuff as far as the Ducks and Mice go.

Marvel's Disney Kingdoms line based on the theme parks have been solid, with the two Figment series being the best of the bunch.

Like seriously, just fucking fuck off

OP JUST WANTED TO SHILL SHIT OUTSIDE OF CONTAINMENT
WE LITERALLY HAD A THREAD WITH THIS EXACT SAME PICTURE

Not kidding, OP, you need to get out NOW.
And stop harassing me.

>6 replies
>5 unique IPs

Post more death threats.

I just hate them all.

I'd rather post about how you're not wanted here.
Because you really aren't, scum.

Pretty much anything related to Donald or his family, but especially the Paperinik New Adventures. Donald is a superhero who fights aliens and time pirates with the help of a super-computer, a time traveling robot, a super powered alien, a time pirate, and a bunch of other helpers. It's equal parts hilarious and action packed, and I hate that Disney never officially translated a lot of it into English (There's a fan-translation out there somewhere).

Uh huh

Did you REALLY think OP was actually being serious.

You're still just as unwarranted to be here.

Wait hold up

Bans with unique messages are still a thing?

Mmmmmhmmm

>Did you REALLY think OP was actually being serious.

I don't care. I just wanted a chance to gush about my favorite comic, which doesn't come up very often since it was never officially translated into English.

Besides, it's a valid topic, and OP's pic is even related. I'm not sure why you care so much.

Sometimes, depending on the mod, yes.

You may not think this because of your own superiority complex, but the fact that you keep making crypto-brony threads like this shows why you needed a containment board to begin with.

>OP's pic is even related
Except it has a humanized Daring Do, that breaks Rule 15.

Mods made fun of him in his bans sometime ago and he got upset and spammed /mlp/ with images of Barney.

I've been getting banned for over 3 years and they've NEVER ONCE gave me a unique message. I thought it wasn't a thing anymore.

And meanwhile, you're continually harassing me in a shallow effort to try to compensate for SOMETHING in your life that you're clearly ashamed about.

:^)

Nice deflection with bullshit emoticons.
Shows you don't have a proper argument.

A care bear touched my pee pee when I was 11. Die all Mr. Rogerfags!

>So today I was in church (because my mother made me) and I didn't feel like going because I knew there'd be this one Barneyfag that would make me end up going on the Barney-hating rampage that I do today. I surveyed the church to see where he was so I knew I could confront him and tell him not to do that again. What do you know, that disgusting Barney-lover and his family was right there at one of the exits, just looking out at everyone as if they think he's so good. Before the closing hymn was sung, I walked out of the church to find them. I told them that their son should stop watching Barney and Friends. I told them that it wasn't right for him to be of the age he was and still watch Barney and Friends. Because seriously, he really shouldn't. He watched it pretty much religiously, like 2 hours every day when I was in high school (the one he watched the most was Be My Valentine, Love Barney). I told them that my dad wouldn't let me get Super Princess Peach for the Nintendo DS because he thought it was a girl's game, and if I was in this Barneyfag's situation and I wanted something Barney-related, I would've done the same here. I didn't try to insult him or anything, I didn't resort to name-calling, I just said what was going on and why it should matter, just the bare facts. They were wondering if he did watch Barney, pretty much pretending that they didn't know about his habits, but I told them whoever's responsible, to stop it, including the special ed department at his school. We went our separate ways and I got that out of my system, thankfully.

>To be honest, I felt better after giving them a piece of my mind. Now they know how their actions affect others who are disturbed by their offspring's actions. Good thing, too. I just needed to vent real hard after keeping it in for so long.

Well, that's not what I meant. It's pretty clear that your ineptitude is showing.

I'd at least admit to my own faults, but you always think of yourself as a high and mighty being.

You will never be free from mental illness. You will be a slave to it and let it control you as long as rule 15 is active. You can spam your death threats in this thread now because I'm going to bed.

>This pony shit is...Sesame Street level

So? Sesame Street is awesome. They've done parodies of Waiting for Godot, Jurassic Park, Sons of Anarchy, House of Cards,Game of Thrones, Law and Order: SVU, and a whole bunch of other shows and movies that there's no way kids would ever get. The target audience is obviously both kids and their parents.

Ponyfuckers have no right to call others mentally ill.

Carl Barks ducks. Don Rosa close second.

I never watched MLP and don't follow anything related to it.

Good night, sir.

Again, OP isn't actually serious, he already admitted to leaving the thread after a good 25 minutes. You are sadly mistaken buddy.
Wait until someone who's serious makes an actual thread.

I have no clue what you're talking about.

Well, you're only propagating its culture, which no one who isn't one would want to.
You're a ponyfucker.

OP only made this thread to leak out of containment.
OP wasn't looking for recs.
He just wanted a thin excuse to break GR15.

>mfw a perfectly good Disney comics thread gets hijacked by Barneyfag

What? I don't really see what you're talking about. You're the one posting unrelated stuff.

>perfectly good
>he actually thinks this
I really don't know how stupid you must feel right now.

Take a good skim through the thread and make your own observations.

You get the idea.

MLP's old news. Filly Witchy's where it's at!

I see some weird asshole spamming ctrl+f Barney screencaps in a thread about Disney comics.

>Filly Funtasia has been a thing since October 2013
>still hasn't even premiered yet

Barneyfag
seek
help
please

>in a thread about Disney comics
It never was about Disney comics.
It was someone who is completely uninterested in the subject and just wanted to harass me.

I will. One day.

His impending death and fleeting mortality will kick in soon. Either he'll understand that his obsession is unhealthy and change. Or die sperging over technicolor horses for years on an anonymous image board with no real accomplishments in life.

Unfortunately, this day is not now.

>Either he'll understand that his obsession is unhealthy and change.
That will happen one day.
One day, it will happen. How soon will it be?
I can't say for sure.

Thread is shit! Post cheesecake!

It's rare, but it happens from time to time.

So I then got this idea about driving a cheesecake truck
Cause I figured at the end of the day I could take the leftover cheesecakes home
And I love cheesecake
So I went to the cheesecake company
And they asked me if I could drive a truck
And I said yes
And they said "You're hired".

Persecution complex much?

Might as well ask here since this thread is just shitposting anyway

I just got Undertale today, how do I beat flowey? It's just a bunch of shit flying around the screen and I suck at vidya

Well, that's what it seems like anyway.

When I played through it, I kept dying through it as well. I just savescummed until I finally beat him.

I mean, I've never been a huge Undertale fan to begin with, so I wouldn't know.

Who knows anyway.

That was some day.

>it's a Barneyfag episode

I hope you realize you could just report OP's post instead of shit up endless threads with your special brand of cancer. Let the mods do their jobs, it's one of the few joys in their lives.

I think I'm getting better at it? I can last long enough for the fight button to appear now

I dunno mang, I'm losing to a computer and it makes me feel bad

>you could just report OP's post
A. I'm not allowed to say if I've reported a post or not
B. I want to make sure people know it's MLP-related.

Try to find some pattern in each of the modes.
If you can somehow find safe spaces in each of them, then you should be ok for the rest of the run.

UH THICC

Not sure if I like this ship.

>ctrl + F
>Solego

Goddammit, thread.

So?

>A. I'm not allowed to say if I've reported a post or not
fair enough
>B. I want to make sure people know it's MLP-related.
You must've noticed by now how you pretty much instantly derail threads by doing this, yeah? What would have been a slow thread about Disney comics is now a slew of your screencaps and shitposting.

Report, call OP a faggot, and let the thread's actual topic go on in peace.

THICCCCCCCCCCCCER

Also OP's picture is still a humanized Daring Do
derpibooru.org/617516

>mods delete my cheesecake posts but not my German mlp ripoff post
heh

see now I'm actually curious what the best Disney comics are

Maybe we could discuss it once OP's picture gets removed?

I don't even understand what's going on in this thread.

is the message "get out and stay out" a message everyone recieves when banned?

Nothing you do is meaningful.

Barneyfag if I could post ponies every single hour of every single day on Sup Forums, purely to spite you, I would.

Just Barnyfag bein' Barnyfag

Those are just janis trying to clean up shit because no mods are around to delete this thread.

Of course I do.
>Adventure Time
>Regular Show
>Gumball
>Clarence
>We Bare Bears
>Bob's Burgers
>Beavis and Butthead
just to name a few.

It really is an unfortunate state of affairs on this site.

So glad someone made a new thread
This

a.k.a. being a saviour

You seem upset.

It really is a tragedy no one else will ever see.

And I really hate their fucking guts.

Early W.I.T.C.H. is just Barbucci and Canepa goodness.

Seriously, these degenerates deserve death