What the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbQfNWfpj_0
davidsheen.com/racism/letters/letters.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Rkgx1C_S6ls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>look, niggers.
>lets not build any industries there.
>look nobody is building industries there.
>must be because of niggers, lets not go there
>those niggers dont have jobs because they are niggers

>im a fucking retarded cunt

What's so hard about understanding that shit reverts to the racial baseline of which the inhabitants are capable?

Detroit was once called "The Paris of the Midwest." That went away because the whites who created and maintained it went away (as the actual Paris will if continuing the present course).

Africans make Africas, and this is exactly what happened to Detroit. It's time to stop wondering about this stuff and fix it.

If you have africans, you'll get african-tier results.

Remember: AFRICANS MAKE AFRICAS

Chicago was a big, thriving city at one point. Then niggers happened. They harassed workers, stole everything, and essentially just made being a worker in the city completely dangerous and not worth it. business started losing money, workers began to leave, and the place turned into a shit hole. Now it's niggerland.

Democrats, high taxes caused industry to leave, high nigger population made it much worse, whites with any sense left. Now you have modern detroit.

niggers

Auto industry left it to rot, also niggers

We're doing before/after?

Dumbest thing I ever heard. Kill yourself you uneducated redneck scum

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

prove him wrong

It's not 100% nigger yet

Then it'll be all pyramids and spaceships

Robocop because a true story

prove him wrong faggot

>Look radiation and cancer.
>""
>""
>""
>Suddenly a thriving city.

Got to have it to asians though, they have that civilization shit locked down.

Democrats and racist blacks were in their corrupted system for decades and drove the whites out. It's like 86% black now and used to be 2.2 million people. Now it is 600k

Try proving him wrong.

>not an argument
Try using an argument.

Refute my claim: Africans make Africas.

Japanese make Japans, etc. Take any group and extrapolate. You're welcome to open up even a small crack on this law of political science.

X's make X's. Go. Leftist cuck.

Democrats and Unions simple as that
(also niggers)

1. loss of the auto industry
2. become mostly black
3.democrats in charge

>NAFTA trade deals kill jobs
>ITS NIGGERS FAULT
Because niggers wrote NAFTA Imrite
dumbasses

America in a nut-shell. Whites build, blacks destroy. Detroit, Baltimore, New Orleans, Ferguson, Atlanta, Compton, Chicago. Wherever they are in masses, violence and poverty.

This is what niggers do to a city.

The once beautiful Michigan Theater is now a parking garage.

Japanese car manufacturers BTFO Americans and Detroit went to shit.

Butthurts blame the Black Americans for their incompetency to compete with Japs

I can't imagine someone thinking everybody is all the same, believing in pic related, and being able to post on this site..

Equalization of wates across space. If companies can make more $ by shipping jobs to Mexico then they will do that.

>What the fuck happened?

White flight to the other parts of the state.

mfw they taught me that in high school, never thought they would looking back on it.

Kind of true.

>They came for jobs
>Racial tensions ensue
>Industry leaves
>No_jobs.jpg
>Whites flee for suburbs
>Blacks take over blocks as unemployment increases

Rinse and repeat. Now Chicago is high taxed as fuck with little to no job making industries. Only blacks, triggered millennials and other minorities thrive there. More and more millionaires are fleeing the city.

Looks like Sup Forums triggered another hillshill

I haven't seen you try to prove him wrong.

Detroit fag here

Let me explain, and it's really quite simple:

1967 Riots. Blacks started rioting, looting, burning shit, etc. They had to bring the fucking military in to suppress it. Tanks literally were rolling down the streets and armed military presence everywhere.

White people and white businesses were being targeted by blacks. Whites no longer felt safe in the city of Detroit. Everyone started moving to the suburbs and they took the business with them.

All that was left in the CITY of detroit were the huge emtpy skyscrapers and blacks. Blacks can't manage a city. City slowly turned to shit as the police didnt do much

that's about it.

This. It really as simple as that. Haven't had a republican since the 1960s

Detroit (83% black, 8% White) tops the list of America's Most Dangerous Cities for the fourth straight year, based on violent crime rate. Violent crimes -- murder, rape, robbery and assault -- are running five times the national average.

1 Detroit, MI (83% black, 8% White)
2 St Louis, MO (49% black, 44% White)
3 Oakland, CA (28% black, 26% White, 25% Hispanic or Latino)
4 Memphis, TN (63% black, 29% White)
5 Birmingham, AL (73% black, 22% White)
6 Atlanta, Ga (54% black, 38% White)
7 Baltimore, MD (64% black, 30% White)
8 Stockton, CA (12% black, 23% White, 7% two or more races, 35.7% of Stockton's population is of Mexican descent)
9 Cleveland, OH (53% black, 37% White)?

USA has four of The 50 Most Violent Cities In The World:
40. Baltimore, Maryland had 33.92 homicides per 100,000 residents.
28. New Orleans, Louisiana had 39.61 homicides per 100,000 residents.
22. Detroit, Michigan had 44.87 homicides per 100,000 residents.
19. St. Louis, Missouri had 49.93 homicides per 100,000 residents.

Oh, disregard the fact that oil spikes combined with the import of much cheaper and much much more efficient japanese cars actually did them in big time. Same happened in Britbong land too. Cause the Anglosphere thinks that neolithic industrial standards are good enough for constantly advancing markets.

I wonder though, could niggers alone wreck a place that suffers no other major setback? Yurpstan is a bad example, cause the continent is still in financial meltdown all the way from 2008. Niggers and sandniggers are only icing on the cake.

But suppose you have a thriving capital, and literally NOTHING threatens it only niggers. American friends, you should post your non-meme examples.

Serious answer, I think Detroit falls within the "rust belt". Meaning jobs and industry left because of things like NAFTA.

Evolution does not care about fancy cities

If you cared as much about fucking as you care about football then you'd be winning

>demorats and unions
no. stfu. what really happened was this:
Source: I'm from detroit and my entire family has lived here for generations.

Where were they when we were building the Large Hadron Collider?

lol I can't tell if you people actually believe this shit or are just trying baby's first troll

>1945 - 2015
>six decades
Fix this shit.

Niggers: let's not build any industries and just steal and shoot at each other

ftfy

Quads confirm that pic related is bullshit
Thankyou kek

Taмy ни oтидoa нaјвeќe BMPO мaкeдoнo блгapи. пpeд дa cтaнe нигepвил

youtube.com/watch?v=bbQfNWfpj_0

LBJ's great society happened

>govt pays niggers not to work
>surprise niggers stop working
>get bored cause no job
>get angry cause no money
>start committing crime
>white people leave
>democrats blame white people

The auto industry failing played a huge role, though

Same thing happening to Baltimore and Chicago. You get liberal leadership, they truck in minorities and solidify their voting block through welfare and handouts, crime skyrockets, good citizens leave. Detroit is a textbook example and yet the same thing is happening in other American cities.

Counterpoint: explain Baltimore.

maybe you could try proving him wrong?

nafta

>uneducated redneck scum

Where do you think we are? fuck off faggot

You have to go back.

>8% white
The fuck

How come every thing you niggers touch turns to shit?

The real reason is pretty ironic. It's Japanese cars. You fucked yourself USA.

And probably Democrats and labour unions who didn't change to keep Detroit competitive. Thanks!

It's impossible to say. Niggers are parasites by nature, the furthest they ever got on their own was clumping mud together to stop getting rained on and sharpening the ends of sticks. There are no cities that were only influenced by blacks; it's contradictory by nature.

South Africa. Niggers turned the only first world country in Africa into a shithole in like a decade.

>It's not 100% nigger yet
Here underlies a great point--
There will be no, "they'll be sorry when we're gone." They will still say shit like we took the tricknology away, and our racism is why they went from skyscrapers to mud huts in the U.S., or London.

There will //never// be a time where niggers realize that they're niggers and accept that they need to stop raping and murdering the last few whites so that they can get back to "livin' large". Proof is S. Africa, where the last small remaining population of whites scurrying underneath the rubble of what as once a successful first-world country are called "racists," and according to the government are the only reason why S.A. is falling into an africa-tier shithole.

They will hector whites all the way into their graves and beyond. The only choice is violence. The only good news is that niggers are laughably bad at violence, never rising above the flashmob level of organization while whites have tungsten rods the size of telephone poles sitting in space ready to drop w/ the force of a nuclear munition w/o the stigma.

There is only left the resolution and political will to do what must be done. Nobody wants to be "that guy," but literally everyone else wants to get rid of niggers. Although it's still *very* early in the game, we await our champion.

Niggers think they have it bad now, but most whites are actually still trying to figure out how to make niggers into citizens (can't be done writ-large). The inevitable: itz coming.

>1967 riots
>failing auto industry circa 1980s

Are you paying attention?

>I wonder though, could niggers alone wreck a place that suffers no other major setback?
>Chicago
>Baltimore

I'd say yes.

Pretty much.

That really is basically it.
t. Redford fag

One race cannot bring down an entire thriving city, like Detroit. Political policies and industry failing cause the city to fall. I'm not ignoring the race thing, because it did bring down Detroit, but any city back in the day had white/black issues but they're not fucking Detroit

Are blacks the reason why Detroit's motor industries all pretty much crashed and burned decades ago?

Because from what I understand, the booming motor industry of Detroit is exactly why many blacks started migrating there in the first place

I frankly know jack shit about Detroit, so could anyone clarify for me? Because it sounds sort of like a chicken & egg kind of thing.

>yfw Detroit in Robocop actually sound safer than real life Detroit in 2016

"Red Pill me on X"

>Sup Forums-tier thread
>rule violation

i literally said that whites felt unsafe and left and took the businesses with them, which is what brought down the city

learn to fucking read u fucking dipshit. I know the history of the city.. the REAL history, from the people because I live here and my family all grew up here. They tell the stories, the actual accounts of what happened..... not what Rush read in a book written by some outside observer.

kys

nice bruh my mom was born there. Over in Canton ATM.

>whites have tungsten rods the size of telephone poles sitting in space ready to drop

Is this true?

Jews have always known what a destructive force blacks are.

January 24, 1972 to Golda Meir

Get rid of the Black Israelites now!

Don't let them pollute Israel. They are bad for Israel.

If you keep them in Israel they will:

1) Be a 5th column

2) Demand welfare payments

3) Cause high crime, prostitution, juvenile delinquency and racial problems in Israel.

Keep all blacks from entering the country as immigrants. They will weaken Israel.

davidsheen.com/racism/letters/letters.htm

>astrology [sic]

no, not really. the auto industry started failing in the 70s. Besides, most of the factories are OUTSIDE OF THE CITY OF DETROIT.

Chrysler headquarters: Auburn Hills, MIchigan... about like 15 miles north of the city

Ford headquarters: Dearborne, Michigan... in a muslim populated city southwest of Detroit

GM headquarters: Actually in the city

all the factories are somewhere else.

Taylor hear la

>i literally said that whites felt unsafe and left and took the businesses with them, which is what brought down the city
Look at Chicago, which had the same issue, causing whites to flee to the suburbs, but Chicago isn't Detroit. Detroit suffered demoshit policies and union takeovers, high taxes and oil issues led people away from cars, Detroit relied on the auto industry to survive...

>learn to fucking read u fucking dipshit. I know the history of the city.. the REAL history, from the people because I live here and my family all grew up here. They tell the stories, the actual accounts of what happened..... not what Rush read in a book written by some outside observer.
But you're ignoring what industry started Detroit and what led it to its demise. It's not just blacks

You mean, NAFTA.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rkgx1C_S6ls

>Africans make Africas

Holy shit this is genius

what are suburbs?

Many, many towns/cities were hollowed out by NAFTA. Indeed, I couldn't go into the family business because of "reforms" granted by NAFTA. My family of simple anabaptists had before been building homes for 200 yrs.

"high tech economy" is what they said, so I went high-tech. I built/repaired/serviced PCs, and guess what? H1b put me all but out of work. It's like our government actively destroyed whatever line of work I went into...

I then got smart and went recession/3rdworld-proof, but I had to basically become a kike, rising above "such petty things" as wanting to raise a white family in a settled place where everyone lived a simple life.

Well, jokes on you, kikefags, because I had three, retired on a sailboat, and shelter the fuck outta my income so that your poor little tarbaby faggots in the inner city gets as little of my money is possible.

crime and auto-production peaked simultaneously.

Where whites were led refuge in the great chimpouts of the 1950s and 60s.

Neighboring towns that form a collar around the major anchor city, forming a metropolitan area. Normally white and Republican in nature but not always.

Dearborn basically is Detroit.

not going to read the huh duh niggers are dumb.

here it's the real non racists answers.

1. unions start demanding for better payment conditions
2. goverment force regulations to give better conditions.
3. companies becomme less efficient
4. companies can't afford to compete againts japanese car producers
5. companies lose money to japanese car producers
6. companies have to lay off factories in detroit
7. people lose their jobs
8. income goes down
9. people with better incomes or better education moves to places where are jobs
10. uneducated blacks are left
11. progressive destruction of once prosperous city thanks to goverments regulations.

anons who blame niggers are basically economically illiterate and fall into maymays.

Without Detroit, without the city being the epicenter of the auto industry, you won't have any of those big corporations in the area

Until roughly the 1950's, Detroit was one of the, if not the, nicest cities in America. It was well known for it's automotive industry that dominated the main exports of the city, and at it's peak 2 million people lived there shortly before 1950.

After the Second World War the US experienced a large demographic shift. The post-war baby boom meant more than 65 Million babies were born between 1945 and 1961. To compensate for this, people began moving out of the inner city and into a newly emerging suburbia. Unfortunately for Detroit, the suburbs weren't part of Detroit proper, but instead neighboring satellite cities. The Automobile industries followed suit and set up in the satellite cities and elsewhere in the US.The decline of industry was in fact taking place all over the Northeastern US, and the area became known as the rust belt. Hundreds of thousands of Jobs were lost during this time, and the workers remaining in the city began leaving Detroit altogether.

At the same time, African-Americans were migrating in large numbers from the Southern US. With the Whites moving out of the city proper, the Blacks came in to fill the void. The newly settled unskilled blacks simply couldn't compete with the former skilled workforce, and racial segregation followed. The mass demolition of black-owned houses to build freeways made many thousands homeless. The worsening state of the city combined with the decreasing work force and the dying economy made for a very precarious situation during the 1960's. These problems culminated in the Detroit riots in 1967. The riots were one of the most destructive in history and the fate of the city was sealed from then on.

(1/2)

Blacks are more destructive than nuclear bombs.

The 1970's were marked with the mass white flight in the economic fallout of the riots. The departure of the middle class whites and the lower class blacks left behind was what really made the city fall apart. The 1970's and 1980's were a time of widespread crime. Detroit was nicknamed "The arson capital of America" after all of the arson attacks taking place. At this point it became a snowball effect, the whites eventually became a minority and the blacks formed street gangs, fighting for control of the emerging heroin trade that Detroit was the centre of. Then Crack Cocaine was introduced into the United States during the 1980's, and the spike in drug consumption became an epidemic that carried on into the 1990's.

The decline of Detroit continues to this day. The government tried (and failed) to subsidize the automobile industry in the rust belt. The signing of NAFTA meant the Automobile industries were leaving the US altogether in favour of Canada and Mexico , which were cheaper. And finally the city officially filed for bankruptcy in 2014. The rise of BRICS will only hammer in the message that the city is utterly doomed.

Detroit has the highest violent crime rate of any major US city, 5 times the national average. The population has gone down by 26% since 2000. Unemployment peaked in 2009, at 27.8%. 78,000 structures and 66,000 lots are abandoned, and nearly half of the street lights don't work. And it is 82% black.

It's really fucked up.

(2/2)

>astrology
>sience

not so wise african-american (check my flag, don't want to go to jail)

racist rethoric is contradicted by post civil war black data.
black employment were lower than whites after civil war and before minimal wage was enected.

minimal wage has been the reason why blacks cant find a job in USA.

read more dumbass.

My home is on Merritt Island, and yes, that's what the "miniature" Space Shuttle thing the USAF has been rotating in and out is (mostly) all about.

This is a (huuuur) magical place where sometimes launches are revealed at 3:15 am, 15 min before launch. You don't hear about it on the news, but we get woken up. It's real--sky lights up and everything. I recall that from between 2002 and 2009, shit was going up every 10 days or so. I've written about this on my beloved Sup Forums over the years to only mild interest. Truth tho, is that they launch this shit all the time.

I apologize for the nig-tier source, but you can google "tungsten rods" and "cape canaveral" and get some scoop. You can also get tweets from cape canaveral air-force station (separate from the civilian KSC), and see how they send/delete tweets about things about to launch at "holy-shit:30". Laughably, we also have USPS mail reminders about things that may be taking off in 15 (middle of night) (it rumbles the windows and wakes all but the heaviest sleepers). Everyone here is working on that stuff, and nobody talks.

>Holy shit this is genius
Brother, repeat it. I got kicked out of my poli sci int'l law degree for saying this, and I want revenge lol.

I see it as an undeniable law, like "cogito ergo sum," but it's politically INcorrect as hell.

Diversity is our strength

>astrology [sic]

wat

St Louis, MO 2012 (49% black, 42% White)
Murder 97.6% of offenders were black
Rape 78.6% of offenders were black
Robbery 91.8% of offenders were black
Agg. Assault 84.7% of offenders were black
Burglary 80.0% of offenders were black

>Niggers
/thread

>1 post by this ID

Really wish faggots would stop using this place as a dumping ground for shitposting.

>black employment were lower than whites after civil war and before minimal wage was enected
>minimal wage has been the reason why blacks cant find a job in USA
>and before minimal wage was enected
Are you retarded?

Chicago 2011 (33% black, 32% White, 29% hispanic)
Murder offenders--- black 70.5%; hispanic 24.3%, White 3.5%?

New York City in 2014: (33.3% white, 28.6% Hispanic, 25.5% black, of 8 million people):
Blacks were 62.4% of murder victims and 61.8% of those arrested for murder.
Hispanics were 25.2 % of murder victims and 31.8% of those arrested for murder.
Whites were 7.5 % of murder victims and 2.9% of those arrested for murder.
In short: in 2014, blacks and Hispanics were 93.6% of those arrested for murder in New York City.

How about rape victims/those arrested for rape in 2014?
Blacks were 39.7% of rape victims and 43.2% of those arrested for rape.
Hispanics were 36.5% of rape victims and 45.8% of those arrested for rape.
Whites were 17.9% of rape victims and 4.7% of those arrested for rape.
In short: in 2014 blacks and Hispanics were 89% of those arrested for rape in New York City.

Robbery victims/those arrested for robbery?
Blacks were 33.7% of robbery victims and 61.5% of those arrested for robbery.
Hispanics were 37.3% of robbery victims and 29.6% of those arrested for robbery.
Whites were 15.4% of robbery victims and 6.1% of those arrested for robbery.
In short: in 2014, blacks and Hispanics were 91.1% of those arrested for robbery in New York City.

In 2014, the record indicates 1.1% of those arrested for shooting incidents (gun crime) were white; that same year, 74.6% of arrested suspects were black, with 22.9% of the suspects arrested classified as Hispanic.
A staggering 97.5% of those arrested for shootings in New York City in 2014 were black or Hispanic.