Why does the idea of an united Europe capable of competing economically with the USA and China to put Europe number one...

Why does the idea of an united Europe capable of competing economically with the USA and China to put Europe number one again make Europeans here so angry ?
Isn't it supposed to be a good thing ? Or maybe do you like your American masters too much ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hzGghDWWOkc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfowitz_Doctrine
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/31/suppressed-rigged-diesel-tests-monkeys-showed-new-cars-harmful/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I prefer America than Algeria 2.0 or Germoney desu.

>implying europoors could compete with us even if you united

Because western Europe will be flooded with east Europeans

european is a soulless identity

European countries continue to lick Chinese ass.
The EU is also the same.

OP.png

because that's a pipedream
the way it is set up is this is an economic dictation of germany france over the rest, gf is the powerhouse the rest is their dump grounds, it's basically dual protectionism, trade bloc and internal competition, plus the ability to manage the euro inflation for the benefit of export for 2 countries, marx would be generating electricity from his grave

smaller blocks like v4 and nordicks are fine since their culturally and economically similar.
large EU wouldn't work due to that reason

Because all other Europeans are incompetent compared to us.

Good thing it wouldn't exist even in the case of a federation

I remember some midget and mustached guy tried to unite Europe it didn't end well.

[ode to joy instromental]

they just can't accept that a united europe is the way for the future.

this

>that flag
hehe

I was certain your thing worked; until the islam and refugee thing came crashing through

I unironically like Americans more than Western Eur*peans.

48% of people voted remain you know.

>48% of people
who voted

I just want the US, China, Russia, and the EU to balkanize simultaneously. It would breed competition and keep the riffraff out.

It would just lead to rise of North Korea.

Best timeline

>economic competition and innovation happens because we create a bigger government that removes borders

Monsieur Macron is working on it. Federation by 2025

t. new analbanian mountainjew

I dont want to be in one union with the Dutch, the Danes and the Anglo-Saxons.

I support the exact opposite, arbitrary nations and divisions need to end already. We must unite humans as one.

>tfw you are alive just in time to witness the creation of a European Superpower
Feels comfy desu

Why are you so ready to welcome the tyranny of neoliberal capitalism? Do the french have no pride, no identity? No culture or values to fight for?

don't really care but it doesn't seem appropriate for the UK to be lumped into some dreary continental bureaucracy

You can't die of cancer if you get shot first.

Because being ruled by incompetent Frenchmen and autistic Germans has always been a recipe for disaster.

Many "Europeans" here are edgy teens that hate themselves and find respite from their failures in contrarianism.

Europe being able to compete with X in no way benefits anyone but the continental globalist elites on the expense of the rest of us

Even if that was true, it would only be the fault of the unwashed masses for allowing the "elite" to get away with it.

>Even if that was true
Seriously?

I hate niggers and arabs

How can Europe compete with China and India or africa soon?
The people are dirt poor, steal everything and cheat the system in every way possible while copying from other countries as well but they are cheaper.
It's hard to beat cheap. Not to mention Europe has a high standard of living(which I personally think is good but some businessmen hate because it means having to pay more)

after the race war
we'll kill westerners too and will reclaim their lands as ours

The Netherlands exports as much as 1/3rd of the USA. The Netherlands invests more than the entire USA.

How can the USA compete against the Benelux?

Because a united Europe is a oxymoron. Our peoples are everything but united and the EU leadership is a bunch of corrupt, genocidal globalists who care nothing for the peoples of Europe themselves.

why is he so smug lads?

those went away with the French Revolution.

Nah I think the EU is just shit. Having another cooperation pact is fine in my book. (Do you really want money being wasted on determining what is ebil russian propaganda?)

Russian shills

based

of course it's the Algerian poster that can't understand why free roaming locusts and money drain to 3rd world are a problem.

USA has a ton of resources and man power. But USA isn't the question here.

How can the EU compete against Africa,India and China? I don't hate the EU I'm just wondering how it would go about the trade war coming up.

I found an essay I've had to write for school when I was 9 years old. Theme was "your wishes for year XXXX."

I wrote I wished Aunt Bertie would recover from cancer, and that Europe got strong to BEAT THE AMERICANS

(w/out caps)

>good ol' lil me...
>cracked me up.

Putting valid points next to ugly ms paint drawings isn’t an argument.

>Europe has a high standard of living
The EU is fixing that by importing as many third worlders as possible, excess of potential workers is a nice excuse to lower salaries

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

youtube.com/watch?v=hzGghDWWOkc

MUMMY! THE NUGGETS ARE COMING!

SHPLISH PREPHB FLASHHHH SHLIM DUNKSH SPLADOOSH! FLOOB DING NOB BUSH SHPLING NOB BUSH PREPHB FLOOB

DING GANK THUNKSH SHPLING SHLOOP SHLOP SHLIM DUNK PLUNK BLANK

SHPLOOSH SHPLADOOSH SPLASHHHHhhhsshhhfblsmv

SUPAH SMELLAY POOOPAY FART FARRTTTAY STINKAY NASTY NASTY NASTAYYY

THUD! BRAAP NUGGETS GLINK SHPLISH DUNgk FARRRRRRrrphhhfblsmv

SUPAAAYY YUMAY HAHAHAAAPPPPFFFHHHHHhhhsshhhsshhhllfgzj

SMELLAY POOPOOOOPPOOOOOPAY SMELLAY SMELLAY POOPAY FARTAYY POOOOOOOOPPOOOOOOPPAAAAPAPAPAPAPAPAPPPPPPRRRRrrphhhfblsmv

SUPAAAYYYYNG GANK THUNK BRAAAP NUGGETS I SHPLING PPUUUUPAAAAABRAAPAPPPRRRRPPPHHTTTAY
SMELLAY STINKAY FARRRRrrphhhfblsmv SUPAAAYYYY PARTAAAYY YUMAY HAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO MORE BRAAAP NUGGETS I SHPLAF FLASH!HHhhhsshhhllfgzj SMEHLAY STINKAY HAHAHA OH NO MORE BRAAAAPAPAPPAPAPAPPPPPPPAAAABRAAAAPPAPAPAPAPPAPAPAPPPAY

STINKAY NASTY NASTY NASTY NASTY NASTAYYY THUNK PLUNKSH SHPLING NOB BUSH PREPHB FLOOB BUSH PREPHB FLOOB DING GANK SHLOOD ON THEM

BRAAP NUGGETS ARE COMING! GLUNK SHPLOOP SHLOOP SHLOOPAY BRAAP

NUGGETS ARE GREEN THE BRAAAYY POOPPOOOOOOOOPPOOOOOOOPPOOOOOOOOOPPOOOOOPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

SHOULDNTA HAD DEM BRAAABRAAABRAAAAAP NUGGETS

GLUNK GIDUNgk FART FAR FART FART FARRRRPPPHHTTTT... hngh... hngh... hngh...
PLOP! SHPLISH DUNgk FAR FARRTTT... PLOP! SPLASHHH

SHOULDNTA HAD DEM BRAAP NUGGETS ARE GREEN SOME BLOOD ON THE BRAAPAPAPAPABRAAAABRAAAAPAPAPAPPPAAAYYY

THE POOOOOOPPOOOOOOPOOPYPOOPY IS GLING SHLOOP SHLIM DUNK PLUNK BRAAAAAPAPAPAPAPAPPPAAAAAYY

POOOPAY BRAAP NUGGETS SMELLAY NASTAYYY YUMAY STINKAY NASTY NASTY NASTAYY POOOOPOOPPOOOOOOOOOPAY FART FAR FARTAAAYY YUMAY HAD DEM

BRAAHAHAAAPPPPFFFHHHHhhhfblsmv SUPAH SMELLAY POOPAY BRAAAABRAAHAHAHAHAAAAAPAPALALAPAPAPAPAPAPAPACHINO

NGGUUUHH!! FRRFRRRRPPPHHTTTTTTT... PLOP! THUD! BRAAAAAAPPPPPFFFHHHHhhhsshhhllfgzj SMEHLAY STINK GLUNK BRAAPACHIN

We don't compete with anyone. We take part in every project. That's the Dutch way.

>how can EU compete with it's own factories in the slums?
>how can EU compete with Chinese brands everyone outside China refuses to buy?
>how can EU compete with beggars and thieves with no domestic buyers for their mining and agricultural products?
hmm... really makes you think.

do the poopies one

Did she die?

I’m surprised that a nation that is literally 41% comprised of the dumbest and most lazy non whites on the planet, and isolationist dystopian China exceed Europe’s economic output even if it isn’t united.

Dutch businesses usually believe in collaborations to our mutual benefit. Which is why we are active in Russia, Nigeria, Brazil, Japan, the USA and pretty much entire Europe. And why we have some of the biggest businesses in the world, despite having nothing of our own.

Maybe some people actually want to steadfastly maintain their independence from a centralized power?

the us works because they are a country of immigrants who fled form their home countries, they happily threw their culture and national identity away
in the eu this wouldn't work since the people with same identities are in large blocks (countries)
what would work better is a alliance of smaller confederations, like v4, nordics, one for the french speaking countries, on for germanic countries (germany, austria, netherlands, the flemish) etc

Good question.
Not the real name.
And thinking about it........ not the real wish either...

Real thing was I wished uncle Philippe and aunt Edith would not divorce.
I guess it worried my mother a lot back then.
They did divorce.

>capitulates the entire continent twice then allows communism to consume half of it, proceeding with intentional sanctions and bombings of rising European regional powers right after the collapse of communism up to this day
>"TOP KEK WHY U POOR THO LOL"

or we can break the union and continue with just Schengen free trade area.
EU is a useless burden.

Isn't it sad that people today live comfortable and better than any other time in history and the elites think that's too much?

The revenues that fund your governments largely come from corporations, which have less bargaining power over large, cohesive markets than small, broken markets. Our tiny countries could never pursue anti-monopoly action against the likes of Google. The EU can and does.

It also sets environmental and labour standards that prevent races to the bottom by states in order to increase competitiveness on the global stage. The bargaining power that the single market has enables it to also push for more beneficial compromise in trade deals (for instance, farmers benefit from having easier access to food-deficient countries where they can export the european surpluses to).

Protectionism, that is, setting trade barriers to outside businesses, doesn't translate into benefits to consumers or workers, as national corporations have less competitors and thus less incentives to keep prices low or offer more attractive wages - it is by no coincidence that people choose so often to work at internationals than national corporations - internationals pay better!

Shut up the US is weak. The only productive citizens as a whole are suburban/urban whites and the latter are a bunch of semites and nigger lovers, and China. Your competition is nothing. The continent of Europe should be 2x as rich minimum

not really, it's fun watching westerners burn

>The continent of Europe should be 2x as rich minimum
see:

>whine about the USA having a bland homogeneous culture
"hey I know what will work, how about we do the same thing to Europe and destroy the only thing it's good at"

sounds like a brillo plan

Patton was right, we should had armed the Wehrmacht and declared war on the USSR.
God fuck ((((Truman))))

Ok why didn’t hitler actually kill the Jews then??? They all came here and subverted the state dept specifically in the late 40s and 50s and now are mostly elderly rich fucks who are going to die in luxury. You know the guy who said we should stop funding Chang Hei Shek in 1948 died in a mansion in the San Fernando valley in California??? Subversive kikes from the greatest and silent generation will literally get away with subverting the US. They are going to die in peace and fulfilled as many of the people who supported them watch their kids die from crisis they created.

The chinese economy is slowing down. They've began to import southeast asian workers and native chinese are moving back to the countryside as job offerings in the city industries just aren't as plentiful or offer as attractive wages. What China does have is a much bigger labourforce, which makes it an attractive market, but for that supply of labour, there are large demands to go with it. China alone won't be able to feed it's population as well as Europe or the USA feed their own, which is why China is pushing for development of Africa. It intends to make it a breadbasket, and likely set up sweatshops there of their own, as that business model won't stick so well with future chinese labour standards.

I want freedom and independence 2bh, anything but being Germano-France's bitch
I'd honestly rather Portugal be a Chinese Special Administrative Region to a European Province. Even being a US state would be better than being subjugated by the EU

The basis of Europe is France and Germany's nostalgia for the days when they were relevant.

Both China and the USA treat it's workers and environment worse than either France or Germany.

patton was the only american who legitimately cared about Europe

Sadly the entire rest of your administration of that time didn't and wanted to see Europe fall as hard as it can. What's even sadder is that nothing has changed to this day. For some reason we make you insecure when we've never really thought of you as enemies but rather friends, yet you always manage to default to a hostile relation towards us because you keep believing that a powerful Europe means a dead America

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfowitz_Doctrine

The U.S works because it started from 13 colonies (which back then was even an asspull to make a union into) and was only forced to unionize under threat of the UK.

a federal european union will only become a possibility if there's a real external threat that necessitates a union or if a small contingent of europe bands together and conquers the rest.

Because it would be me paying for it.

I do not hate the idea, I merely question its practicality and viability.

A "United Europe" consisting of merely the Benelux, France and Germany is something I can get behind. The cultures and economies are somewhat viable (especially with Macron moving hard towards the scandinavian model, which is also implemented in the Low Lands), tightly intertwined cultures and histories etc. Even linguistically this union would be viable as the union would have to be 'merely' bilingual(France and Wallonia speak French, Germany speaks German, Luxembourgers are generally fully fluent in both French and German, Flemish speak good French as a second language, the Dutch mostly speak... passable German, which can be improved with education/media reforms). A great improvement over "we're gonna pretend German and Lithuanian are equally important but de facto speak America's language to prove how not-Americanized we are".

Hanz I want you to pay for my housing my heating and laundry

yeah right

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/31/suppressed-rigged-diesel-tests-monkeys-showed-new-cars-harmful/

Germany's famous auto industry has been melting your brains and stunting your growth for decades. Even a 1997 American truck pollutes less than a 2017 German diesel vehicle.

Don't they drive their cars less anyway?

not really, i'd rather be burger's lap dog since they aren't afraid of inanimate objects like most euros are

The problem is that Europe is not a coutry, every countries lost a large amount of freedon joining the EU, your economy will be basically ruled by some random unelected old dude in Brussels

Do they have gun ranges in Europe where you can just rent guns to shoot?
It can be a good outlet for Euros to fire 5.56 or 7.62 all over the place.

Wolkswagen is bad, yeah. That is only anecdotal evidence. Look at how many hours workers do in each country, look at healthcare and health expectancy, retirement age, tuition costs, etc. Governments clearly offer more protection in these countries.

>not really, i'd rather be burger's lap dog

How? :^)

America hates us now after our le redpilled government decided to drop le redpills.
Our leaders cannot respect not even that last ally.

Because we can't even speak to each other natively, cultural differences too big.

>Do they have gun ranges in Europe where you can just rent guns to shoot
of crouse they do, you can own gun in every euro country even bong land, there are of course differences in getting licesne but you can get it in every country. Besdies you can't fire your guns on your property even when you own a forrest, you can only do it shooting ranges
as for renting guns, each shooting range will have some guns for normies to shot but they're usually shit
in my home town there is range which has ar-15 in .22lr that is described as "m4 assault rifle)

Europe has never and will never function under a federation, end of story

Probably in Czechia as they have concealed carry there.

You are right.
You can notice that ITT only countries that are heavily bombarded by russian propaganda are against stronger EU.

Yeah Norway and Sweden alone will make sure of that :^)

you don't have shooting ranges? where can people who owns gun shoot them?

We do have shooting ranges. However, Czechia is known as the European country with the most relaxed gun laws.

Yes and no. They drive fewer gasoline vehicles, which is good. However they make up for it by using diesel cars and trucks at a rate far, far higher than the USA and Canada. VW and other German car manufacturers have been cheating emissions tests and pumping toxic NOx and other particles into Europe's air, which causes retardation and stunted growth.

The meme is no longer Ameritards, it's actually diesel-ridden Eurotards now

>each shooting range will have some guns for normies to shot but they're usually shit
That sucks. I live in Kentucky next to Knob Creek where a lot of military surplus finds it way into this giant shooting range.

You can fire almost all calibers, Flame throwers, Minigun(9mm I think), .50 and I think they even had a cannon they shot there. They also gave out helicopter rides where one guy shot at targets from.