/who/ - Doctor Who General

ALEX JONES IS THE DOCTOR EDITION

youtube.com/watch?v=cj-adgqk1S0

Other urls found in this thread:

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Times_Doctor_Who_Was_Ruined_Forever
youtu.be/_EfW9znJYjw
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/doctor-who-jodie-whitakker-little-girl-reaction-woman-tardis-time-lord-peter-capaldi-christmas-a7844551.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

enjoy my video lads, made it last night during the alex posting

Lies

YOU HAVE TO CHOSE TWO

Fuck this shit they ruined the fucking show.

RTD and Eccleston ruined the show.

>tfw every /who/fag literally became gay

i would unironically love to watch a doctor who season with a doctor with alex jones's personality

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Times_Doctor_Who_Was_Ruined_Forever

JNT and Baker uined the show

Sounds like your mom is kind of a dumb cunt m80

She'd hate dr tits too if she didn't have a vaginal opening herself, you should ask her if she also supports the doctor getting an autistic son..

Capaldi and Clara ruined the show.

Sup Forums /who/ is best /who/

We all know who ruined the show

RUINOR WHO?

>
You are the dumb cunt!

Sorry this is ridiculous that they have a female doctor now, the Doctor is a MAN not a PUSSY.

>tfw I was waking up at this time a few days ago
>now I'm going to sleep at this time

I mean clearly not.

are you a time wizard?

>my Doctor is the best Doctor
Sad! Tumblr is thataway!

feet

>that whole wiki

who would you fuck?

I'm another sort of wizard

ubik

A-are you masturbating furiously to it fampai?

Fucking Lambert, forcing marks on the show that are felt fucking decades later

I would fuck The Doctor.

Doctor who? More like Doctor feet.

-The Doctor steps out of the TARDIS-
"hmm, 1680? no 1692, good year"
-The Doctor see some children playing in a town square and approaches them-
"Hello, nice town, what's it's name?"
"why it's Salem, ma'am, Salem Massachusetts"
-dread fills The Doctor-
"oh no, I can't be here, I gotta go"
-The Doctor turns to head back to the TARDIS but is stopped by a man-
"I saw that there blue box appear in the woods, I saw you walk out of it, you're a witch aren't ya?"
-The children run off screaming "Witch! Witch! She's a Witch!"-

Lambert confirmed for reincarnating years later as a male cyborg.

no actually i'm on no-fap

I miss Matt

‘I knew Puccini once,’ sighed Eight,
‘He had the softest lips.’ That’s great,
But stay away from me, you sissy,’
Four looked cautious, Eight looked kissy.
Three o’clock, the Queen appeared,
The Third, all patriotic, cheered,
But Eight, lips puckered, mistletoe handy,
Went for the clown and got the dandy.
Tried again to get the clown,
But got a slap, so settled down.

>he hasnt read The Witch Hunters

I would actually watch this piece of shit if Alex Jones was the doctor, in character as Alex Jones.

Who the fuck, WOULD NOT watch that? We have the key for the greatest show of all time gents.

I don't personally care much about it but it seems like a terrible business plan to piss off half your audience. Obviously the controversy is entirely predictable.

Is there really some grand plan to this? The ratings are in crisis mode already.

Not canon

Can /who/ accurately predict average viewers for next season

The problem is too many people would believe it is real even though it is very obviously a parody.

15mil first episode
3 mil by season finale

The show is literally dying. The fact the budget for production keeps getting higher and the BBC keeps their cards close to their chest is hiding the fact.

I honestly think a bit part of her casting is to do try and recapture the popularity of the show when Matt Smith first started.

The first episode will do well, then the ratings will dive off a cliff as the season progresses, as all the non-Who fans don't continue to watch, if they even bother to watch at all.

The Capaldi casting was already pretty much suicidal.

This is probably going to get deleted because you put Sup Forumsshit in the OP.

so actual infowars?

I thank you for bringing this to my attention.

...I'd watch it

People were already dropping the show cause of Capaldi's age and were sick of Moffat.

Gods knows how low the ratings will go after this casting.

They need a good male companion to bring back the fangirls.

the original

Anyone got the video from the news which basically said they deliberately wanted a woman in the role?

*RTD and Tennant

At least now I have fap material for when the episodes suck ass. Just like Jenna in S7. I couldn't fap to the nigress though.

People were dropping the show because it died around the same time as Trek. It IS the British Star Trek regardless of content.

We'll get to watch both our series die together. US and UK. I'd have posted a sad face, but I have none.

Dunno about that but was watching BBC news yesterday and they did a short bit about Jodie and shit. They of course had to push the "evil internet misogynists are in uproar" and showed two tweets from rando accounts with 1 like each.

Glad I don't pay my license

>I couldn't fap to the nigress though.

Bill is understandable but Marta is a Q T

What does RedLetterMedia have to do with Doctor Who?

martha is cute

>people seriously did not see this coming
They were clearly testing the waters with Missy and the General

first masturbation experience was that scene where Martha smiled at 10 for a weirdly long time

All of this can be summed up in seven words- They don't know why we like it.

These were the equivalent to soap operas for nerdy men. "WHY CAN'T I WATCH IT TOO?!?!?" You could have told them no, but you were nerds craving pussy-

Jock who loves sci-fi.

Oh no my alien space wizard has got a uterus! You know what this is, it's the end of western civilization. Next they'll be letting women drive cars and shit.

I blame the jews

This annoys me on so many levels.
First & foremost, I can't stand when a classic character is fundamentally changed simply to pander to SJWs. The thinking seems to be "we've got this great character, let's change everything about him!"
It also demonstrates how little creativity the writers possess. They decide that because they lack enough minorities of some type, they remake an established character rather than create new characters of the desired group. Even worse is that they are ignoring already established characters which could flesh out the story.
It's offensive to both sexes to make them interchangeable. Men & women each have special & unique attributes. Making them essentially the same dilutes both.
Susan, Romana & the Rani are all fascinating Time Ladies. Each would be an excellent supporting character & any could easily be the main character in their own show.
Finally, why should the Doctor becoming a woman be an inspiration for girls? If anything, it suggests that they're not as good as boys. It says that if there's enough whining & pressure, a girl can be given a boy's role.
The modern Doctor Who series has gotten very preachy & left wing. It's so intent on pushing an agenda that it has abandoned it's sci fi roots. I have been hearing modern fans decry how sexist the show is, yet don't seem to realize how many strong female characters existed in the show's run, nor that a woman was involved with its creation & production in the early years.
I suspect Doctor Who will soon become more gimmick & will continue to decline as viewers tire of the lack of plot.

youtu.be/_EfW9znJYjw

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/doctor-who-jodie-whitakker-little-girl-reaction-woman-tardis-time-lord-peter-capaldi-christmas-a7844551.html

This is a plan to cease production of Doctor Who by dropping ratings, just like in 1987.

oh no I've seen the doctor naked fellas
I've seen her nudes

>tfw 13 isn't Matt Lucas
>tfw 13 won't be using Nardie's face as a reminder to go and rescue him and the remaining Mondasians
>tfw no double Nardie Doctor pilot episode

>speaking of the wiki as if it's some separate entity and not a well known familiar part of /who/ itself
fuck off boardie

I meant Bill, Martha was a bird.

JUST

>new Doctor is 10/10 waifu
>we made it a cute girl

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

There are infinite genders

i'm from Sup Forums watching your series be destroyed because YOU DIDN'T LISTEN

If they're infinite, then they're none.

Try making a kid rubbing bare skin fuckface.

They didn't just test the waters, it was a step by step thing.

First, introduce the idea of timelords changing gender with an off-hand comment (The Doctor's Wife).

Next, actually show a side character changing gender on screen (Hell Bent)

Finally, make a MAJOR character change gender (the Master).

So in the space of 6 years, you've gone from it never even being mentioned that timelords could change gender to "Duh, of COURSE the Doctor was going to be a woman some day."

>half
you are really delusional if you think that's anything close to that number who are against a female Doctor. I guarantee her run will get better ratings than Capaldi, but will still get cancelled.

Sorry you little hamplanet, you'll never be as thin as any Doctor male or female. But daddy will buy you a Sonic "screwdriver" to occupy your time since the vibrating Harry Potter broomstick broke.

>The thinking seems to be "we've got this great character, let's change everything about him!"
almost reminds me of the time they completely changed everything about the character back in 1966

So is the new doctor gonna have a male sidekick/love interest?

I dont see why they would change to a male companion more than usual. The Doctor always preferred females humans because they are less prones to violence.
I dont see why The Doctor would change just because she's woman.

I know we're bad about this shit in the US, but I can't even imagine how stupid it's gotten with the BBC.

Here, some of the high-end writers have gone independent and are actually successful. House of Cards for example was a lot of taking talented people out of CBS and NBC writing rooms who couldn't get any time in the talk.

she looks like hillary clinton

The principle is more that the tardis team is never same sex, they keep balance of the sexes so there's a character to appeal to both sexes watching

Capaldi's Twelve was the closest the Doctor will ever get to David Bowie, wasn't it?

fuck off cletus

You know, deep down myself and I think a lot of people here who don't hate the female doctor who because it's female, it's the fact she's just going to be a proxy which to spring board and force down more bill tier pc bullshit down everybody's throats, female master was okay because she stuck to who she was. I just want this show to go back to fighting spooky aliens and not be reminded of somebody being gay every episode;_;

Not really. Young girls is to attract the geeks. The recent doctors were young for the girls, but all the female doctor who friends I have are hyped for the change to female.

Fuck off, I want to live to see a pansexual attack helicopter companion.

I watch this show for the weird shit, not for stellar sci-fi writing.

Post more Doctor feet.

And young boys are attracted to the girls. It still works.

But there's nothing "weird" about entitled cunts and their white knight enablers.