Spends at least months cleaning other people's shit, barely eating and under extreme stress

>spends at least months cleaning other people's shit, barely eating and under extreme stress
>is still fat

that just proves it's all genetic

the soup they served was mega caloric.

he ate the shit to keep his weight healthy
Gilly is into BBM

this! his body is just in its natural healthy size

He stress eats.

He also stays up late, lack of sleep does things to people.

lol op you do realise that he didn't actually do kthose things in real life right?

Then cast a proper actor to play the role you dumb cunt.

The way the sound loop went on so long and kept speeding up I was really expecting a remix song.

Bearform is the ideal type of body for the work he was doing. He was probably getting meat from his thieving wife.

>Bearform is the ideal type of body for the work he was doing
You need to consume as much as you work in order to get that type of body stupid

>He was probably getting meat from his thieving wife.
Did it say that anywhere in the book/lore?

Guys what if the shit Sam pours down the poop chute leads to the kitchens and is recycled to make the next morning's soup? It could explain why everyone has such liquid shits and why the soup looks so disgusting

you could be on to something, perhaps its foreshadowing for how the rest of the season will go

Was it liquid shits, or piss mixed with shit?

Was this scene just an ode to GRRM scat fetish?

Motherfucker's Samoan. He can't help it.

Jesus Christ. I want to watch Jon and Sansa fuck so badly.

nigga doles out the food and cleans it up

he gets the extras and leftovers of course he fat as fuclk

>mfw eating breakfast when montage

I know what you mean, I got so horny I almost knocked over my OJ.

>drinker's liver

because idiots like think alot of calories/food= fat

In a real life situation he would probably start losing weight unless the food consists of mostly carbohydrates, meaning nobody gains or loses weight/ muscle and are just running on empty energy

K I N O
I
N
O

My mom went completely cold turkey for like 6 months and she hardly lost any weight. My family figured she must be sneaking out at night to get fast food but it turns out she was actually just eating a fuck ton of turkey.

you fucked up not including the subtitles, right in the middle there's a nice [Farts]

underrated

my rip didn't come with subs

:|

wew its like im front row at the blue color comedy tour

This is exactly what I thought was going to happen. They sure framed it that way.

Is this D&D's version of Sunset?

I'm not only one who thought that then lol

desu i was sure sometime during this scene he would get confused and eat shit

screencapd

based pass poster

Alright Norm

they were alluding to how shit the show has become with those bowls full of shit. it's gone from a plump, proud, well-shaped solid turd to a festering bowl of watery diarrhoea.