Benson Thread

>"But... I had a date..."

Why did they go through the trouble of giving reasons to sympathize with Benson if they're still just going to fuck him over all the time? It seems like every time something happens to him it's worse than the last. I shouldn't be sympathizing with a gumball machine but I am.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/84174099/#84174099
youtube.com/watch?v=NMWaVGWFMfM
youtube.com/watch?v=IUlddiU8x3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sure by the end of the season he will get back together with Pam. It would be pretty cruel to leave him single after all that.

Are they going to be in space for the whole season?

Most likely.

Well yea, they had Skips point out in the episode "You've been alone for a long time" but it still feels shitty to put another event between him and something that was going great.

At this current point he won't even be able to go back and teach that next China class either, which he saw as an opportunity to be happy as well.

I mean I guess Pam will try to help him and the rest to get back, along with Starla, Don, and Margaret, but it feels shitty him just sitting up there away from the only good thing that has happened to him for awhile, not knowing when he'll see her again.

Maybe? It has 47 episodes this time around so it might be a long arc that ends the series.

What was the episode where he blushed when Mordecai and Rigby offered him to hang out?

i think you mean gamers never say die

desuarchive.org/co/thread/84174099/#84174099

in a biodome in space no one can hear a girl's orgasming from of a little green man, a high five ghost, a bird, a raccoon, a gumball machine, and a yeti all gangbanging her

jg didnt think this through

Now if only we had the cloud girl and the red bird. No, I will not address them by their names.

I miss cloud girl. I mean she had a cameo but I'll be shocked if she joins on the rescue mission or whatever in the next season, if it does happen.

Let's hope.

I want to see Mordecai's chest fluff drawn on the show.

They look like babies
Is this pedophilic

People still watch this fucking shit?

It's the style, rounded and foofy. I don't usually like this stuff but it's really fucking adorable. That said adorable art like this does usually annoy me or I just ignore it.

If it was any more lewd than the bottom corner chest fluff image then it would be pedophilic.

obviously

I'm proud of them for not just putting a sphere gridline over the previous CG models of the floating park.

I've NEVER seen them woke across miniature bridges nor have I ever seen a circular river around the house.

did they really just make dots for the tables at the snack place?

He had a date?

With this scientist, Pam.

Unlike the others she wasn't written to be necessarily bad. She was working on some bad shit relating to the story (like weapons) but I think she's the kind of character whose dedicated to her job, but gets distracted by love. Also unlike the other females Benson has liked they seem to genuinely connect.

There's a lot wrong with that image, being upset about limitations to budget for an 11 minute episode isn't one of the main ones. Also you can see lines coming out from those squares which means it's drawn flat like they're there.

youtube.com/watch?v=NMWaVGWFMfM
youtube.com/watch?v=IUlddiU8x3U
Is it as bad as people say? It looks fun, I don't play many games though.

Whenever I think about Benson and one of his dates I get really sad because the fact he won't be able to have sex with her is going to be a big downside. All he can do is rub his lid dispenser around her vagina and maybe pop out a few gumballs that she'll have to put a quarter in him to dispense. Doesn't sound like a fun time, especially taking into account his lid dispenser is probably going to cut her.

Benson is fucked by design and by the writers.

Im confused on why mordecai broke up with cloud girl? Mordecai was doing fine and then suddenly out of nowhere just spaghettis and breaks down, ending the relationship. Am i missing something?

Seems like he wasn't happy with her. There was a visual metaphor of a ray of light on Margaret and when he looked at CJ it wasn't there and he frowned. Seems like a forced and over-the-top way to show the point of "he's just not good with women and he fell in a rut" like Rigby mentioned, for the sake of having Rigby be in another light compared to him.

Why wasn't Rigby put up on the front for the Park? He seemed like a liability.

Elaborate your weird joke.

It's not a joke, why did they let him around all the shit that he fucked up? The Park went broke a few times.

>it's a newly animated scene so the wussies in the united kingdom don't start crying

>don't
>"don't not start crying"

>Sup Forums will never like the show as much as they did for the first batch of seasons

I think a lot of that has to do with, despite the main protagonists essentially being of the "funny animals" type, they, as characters, felt more real than other shows of that category.

Unfortunately, the staff didn't expect the show to last longer than 2 seasons, which is why any sort of character development kicks in in season 3. And while they tried do it, they only sort managed it in a haphazard way. Probably because of difference in opinion and exec mandate demanding the episode formula to be repeated and to focus on Mordecai's problem with girls as the main focus instead of more equally spreading it onto other topics.

Other shows coming out that weren't as tightly bound to a formula like that didn't improve matters.