Way to go liberals

Shes dont full frontal nudity too.

>It was for a role
>I was proud of it

What a cunt, I cant stand much more of this open sexuality free and progressive world bullshit. I want out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tWdgAMYjYSs
change.org/p/the-people-with-common-sense-change-the-doctor-in-doctor-who-back-to-a-male
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't respect actors that refuse to do nude scenes. It's part of your job. If you don't like it, get a different job.

I consider Doctor Who fans to be on the same level as bronies, Sup Forums, and people who speedrun video games. Like if even just one of you ends up killing yourself over this I'll be happy.

i dont understand, but i dont watch dr. who, have all the previous doctors hung dong on the show?

Is Dr. Who known for its nudity?

Do it with passion or dont do it at all.
>seriously thinking full frontal nudity has anything to do with open sexuality or some plot for a progressive world
Go back to Sup Forums, nobody here agrees with you

>she blew us all
at least they are honest

Seriously fuck off with this shit, it doesen't affect Dr Who as all. You're all grasping at straws but it's to late I hope she goes by the name The Nurse just to fuck over you guys

No she did it in the passed for other movies and TV shows. And now its come back into the lime light. The British press have already done articles on it and it wont be long before the whole slut positive movement start writing 'you go girl!' all over their twitter and everyone starts talking about double standards etc etc blah and empowerment blah.

It would be if i was producing

Likewise.
I've never seen a single episode, but I love how much this is triggering everyone in the fanbase.
I'm feeling so much schadenfreude it could power a small city for a month.

>tfw they dress up femdoctor in skimpy lingerie for a ratings boost

>its art!
>Implying when people see naked chicks on screen they dont just instantly think about railing her

Nudity is not artisitc, its alwasy sexual especially when its a woman. Every straight women admit they get turned on when they see a naked beautiful woman on screen. Its dont to titlize the audience and for no other reason and actresses who do it willingly know this but do it anyway.

Why is it still legal to be a woman?

well damn I guess I won't watch now, I was expecting to see her clam spread open at 6pm on a saturday.

>Go back to Sup Forums, nobody here agrees with you

Wrong kiddo. Go back to tumblr.

>open sexuality
and you STILL a virgin keke

>Nudity is not artisitc, its alwasy sexual especially when its a woman.
that doesn't mean all nudity is some fucking jewish plot to sexualize our children and turn the frogs gay.

Im not.
>Implying having sex gets rid of male sexual frustration and all guys who cant get laid are angry because of it

Wrong. Sluttism is sluttism, getting laid doesn't change a mans opinion on it. Ide be very worried if I was you, times are changing but not forward.

Face it, your patriarchy of tv is over ghostbusters FEMALE, Doctor Who only traveled and survived because of a FEMALE the doctors becoming A FEMALE.

Have fun being the minority for once xo

>Nudity is not artisitc
Oh shit, I'm sorry, I didn't know. Glad you corrected the record!

>I want out
Become a fuckin' muzzie then

>caring about Dr. Who
I wonder of these people made peace with the fact that they'll never have sex.

I can't even tell if this is trolling/b8 anymore.

>oh no a person is naked!

Who the fuck even cares? Fucking newsflash: we all look like that every morning. Then again anyone who posts that shit seriously probably never bathes and pisses and shits into a cup holy shit.

>british people pay tax payer money on this bullshit

Dr. Who cares

>passed
>lime light
Guess how I know you're not white

Nobody is forcing your puritan ass to watch this shlock. I highly doubt you watched Dr. Who before now, considering how many liberal themes it has, so why the fuck are you complaining now?

>she has a look that is right between cute and youngish and mommyfu
clever jews

>Nudity is not artistic
Why not?

How about fuck you cunt lol. Go have your period.
>
Implying only muslims have standards of morality when it comes to their bitches
No Im dead serious.

NO ONE OUTSIDE OF YOUR FUCKING TEA-STAINED TEETH MUSLIM INFESTED SHITHOLE CARES ABOUT

DOCTOR

FUCKING

WHO

I hate that they did this.

Not because I inherently disagree with the Doc being female, but because you'll have half of everyone saying "FUCKIN' PC SHITS" and the others being "You just can't handle a WOMAN being A TRADITIONALLY MALE CHARACTER you're SEXIST"

I don't give a fuck about the show anyway, I stopped caring after my Tumblr days ended. I just don't want to have people bitching about it like a massive feminine cock is being shoved down their throats.

Because it makes my dick hard.

I'm making a collage of this btw for my tumblr :)

So art isn't art if it makes you hard?

you realise that for 50 bucks anyone can have sex and treat the whore in any way they want?

>not "doctor literally fucking who"
fag

youtube.com/watch?v=tWdgAMYjYSs

>lol

What did he mean by this

Why the fuck do you keep saying don't instead of done it's fucking annoying, are you African?

> i'm not getting any so sex is t3h evil

Good, link it to me you fithy cunt.

Sistine Chapel is art

Not some slut actress trying her heart and soul to get roles by prostituting herself on Tv show eps.

WE

pretty smart. they probably lost a few viewers to capaldi so they do the complete opposite. the show's shit either way

Im posting this link in Sup Forums. You liberal SJW fuckers better be ready.

DANNAY

>some slut actress trying her heart and soul to get roles
Moving the goal posts faggot
Oh so now it's just about this one particular actor?
How do you even know the nudity she did was slutty or tasteless?

WUZ

in before headlines like

>why it's good that the new doctor who is a stronk femayl, but that's still not enough
>we need to talk about the new doctor who and why it still needs to go a long way

i mean dr. who is garbage anyway, but damn, that sure is a progressive victory. obviously it will cause more arguments and unrest than anything, but i guess that's what these fuckwits want.

Imagine living life enraged about shit that doesn't matter.
I almost feel bad for you, OP.

Because Ive seen it and I could wank over it. We're not all pussified brainwashed cucks like you who respect sluts.

Is it because you dont have sex?

>IF IT MAKES MY PEEPEE HARD ITS BAD
Did you get beaten by nuns in catholic school or something?

bullshit. 99% of nude scenes are nudity for the sake of nudity without advancing the plot. scentific fact.

>current year
>lol hes an angry virgin thats why he hates women

No son.

Maybe I just accepted long ago that Doctor Who is a dumpster fire of liberal pandering propaganda, but I genuinely don't see why a female Doctor is such a big fuss. People have been requesting it since the 70s and it's been heavily foreshadowed in the last couple of series.

If people are going to complain this loudly about this, they should have complained more loudly about all the pandering in Series 10, such as "history's a whitewash", the Doctor taking his stand against Blumpf, and a non-ironic WE WUZ KINGS scene. That was much more egregious than a female Doctor.

I never said virgin

>Become a fuckin' muzzie then
i'd rather become that than a liberal tbqh famalam

>If people are going to complain this loudly about this, they should have complained more loudly about all the pandering in Series 10, such as "history's a whitewash", the Doctor taking his stand against Blumpf, and a non-ironic WE WUZ KINGS scene. That was much more egregious than a female Doctor.
they did but to no avail

This guy gets it.

Tennant and Gillan are degenerates too. Didn't change the fact that their performance in DW was fantastic.

Please tell me you don't believe Sup Forums is above any of these things though. There's a reason failed bitter film school dropout central is the worst board.

>I cant stand much more of this open sexuality free and progressive world bullshit

And I will never, for the life of me, understand how someone can come to this site and complain about these things. Reality check, pal, you're ona site known for all manners of sexual perversion. If that bothers you, find yourself some purity community or lieyve the internet entirely, because you're obviously not emotionally prepared to use it.

Anybody that would complain about those points aren't the audience that the show is pandering to.

You're missing out. Some of the David Tennant episodes require no knowledge of the rest of the story and are legit 10/10 kinovision. Everyone's seen blink and satan pit even if they don't like Dr who.

change.org/p/the-people-with-common-sense-change-the-doctor-in-doctor-who-back-to-a-male

Apparently this is a thing

Sexual perversion is one thing.

Promoting a mental disorder that people believe reality has more than two genders to the point where it is now illegal in most places to call them out as being the fucking retards that they are... now that is the problem.

Of all the things to complain about, you complain about female nudity? What the fuck is wrong with you?

I can't deal with annoying losers who wank to shitty actresses and feel the need to tell everyone on Sup Forums, who feel the need to shout MUMMYFU!!!!! whenever a mature, somewhat attractive woman is on screen. It was bad enough with Jenna Coleman. This is going to be an unlivable ever-burning hell. Doctor Who fans were pathetic enough already without this happening.

This

D-does this mean she's a virgin?

guess I'm down to watching dalek episodes exclusively

So fucking what?

>And now I know what sort of woman I am. I'm lucky. Because quite by chance I'm still within the first fifteen hours of my regeneration cycle, which means I've got just enough residual cellular energy to do this.
>*hymen regenerates*

Always can count on a thread like this to remind myself that I'm easily the smartest person on this board.

It's funny that feminists think this is a victory over the patriarchy.

The writers and creators are men. The people who made the decision are men.
They wouldn't have even had this if the patriarchy didn't decide to do it.
This is literally the patriarchy throwing them a pacifier to keep them quiet for a while.

An actual feminist victory would be making their own character and show and making that successful instead of piggybacking on the work of men.

Do stfu you fucking baby. Go cry to Farage.

>it's the liberals' fault that girls won't talk to me

its empowering for "oppressed" people to appropriate

they dont care, as long as their stamp is on it, and its very much a very base morbid and selfish want from a very uneducated, unsuccessful kind of people

It's just hilarious that the self professed "strong independent women" need hand outs from men to prove how strong and independent they are.

Listen, if you faggots aren't going to bother posting her tits, don't make these kinds of threads.

Ive never understood this logic

>wont send nudes because its demeaniing
>happily gets nude on camera because its empowering

Found the American

See, Sup Forums and towels arent so different

>Have fun being the minority for once
Have fun being raped to death by your future Muslim overlords kek

>your patriarchy of tv is over
And who made all these decisions to have females? Oh that's right, the patriarchy.

Enjoy your free handouts, designed to keep your quiet.
But sure, pat yourself on the back for a job well done. Piggybacking on the success of men is the most you will EVER achieve.

But wasnt this turned into a show for women and nu-males ages ago? Why would this bother you?

>But wasnt this turned into a show for women and nu-males ages ago?
>turned into

it always was

even more so to my point. Literally why the fuck do you guys care about shit that you arent the target audience of?

it's an excuse for betas to whine at women

This latest trend of forcing females into traditional male roles will backfire badly. Case in point, the Ghostbusters reboot. Don't fuck with an established formula just for the sake of "muh diversity" and other SJW warped ideals.

Now they can start copping stories from DS9 as well.

>I want out.

Then do the world a flavour and kys faggot

must be hard being an alpha male these days

just wait until the ratings go down because of this and the media blames the patriarchy for not liking a woman dr who

>thinking I pay the shill licence

How did you get that out of there being a female Doctor?

So, where are the nudes for a role?