How many people here realistically have IQ over 100?

How many people here realistically have IQ over 100?

>in b4 everyone

Other urls found in this thread:

iqtest.dk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you mean? This is Sup Forums, everyone on average has an 8" dick, is 6'3", and has an IQ of 135. The facts don't lie.

>tfw you belong to the 120+ club and are surrounded by niggers..

Depends where you're from.

We have flags for a reason.

120 is subhuman tier.

I have never done a test but i would be surprised if mine wasn't 125+.

>everyone around me is smarter except Italians
Seems legit

can confirm this, some stereotypes are actually real

Where do you guys get your IQ's tested anyway? Wouldn't you have to visit a psychiatrist's office for that?

Had mine tested years ago by MENSA. 142.

nah, senpai.... 120 range is just the right mix before you get into japanese pillow waifu marrying tier...

Yep, but a lot of simpletons think they're geniuses because an online questionare said they had an IQ of 130

Mine was tested as 132 but I smoked a bit of weed since then.

Jesus christ that's terrible. This makes me want to kill myself.

No correlation between cannabis use and loss of intelligence.

all these smart asses...

110 here

Half of the population that does not have a 100 IQ.

Are you me?

Those are pre invasion figures and thus irrelevant

I is gots dem Ienteliigizza pointizza ova numba 160izza. An all dem bitchz be nubblin on muh dik namean???

So rest of pol aint got shit on me nigga i smartez dan all of yallz fucking sheep-ass-mothafuckaz.

Yall prolly viginz n shiet yo, fuckn kucks.

it's not inconceivable that everyone has an IQ above 100
everyone here is white and everyone here enjoys thinking about existential and political topics and utilizing their literacy to type up arguments that benefit their ideas and views
extreme political views on either side of the spectrum are linked to higher IQs
people with a 100 IQ are pretty stupid
you know what websites people with 100 IQs are using?
facebook
you know what people with 100 IQs enjoy thinking about?
kim kardashian and the big bang theory

126 I.Q. reporting for duty.

131, govt tested. Don't we still have voluntary IQ tests in high schools?

No one in real life knows or cares about their IQ, it's just a fedora tipping meme which is popular here since this place is full of NEETs and spergs who didn't do well at school/uni.

>inb4 someone who did exceptionally well posts something impressive, the vast majority aren't like that

this, people with below average IQs probably don't post on Sup Forums, except for the CTR shills.

Tested multiple times, always 128-132. My Dad is much more intelligent than me though, he has a tested 145. Feelsbadman

What are those countries to the East of Italy?

What happened there?

CTR shills probably have very high IQs too user, don't kid yourself
you don't hire Joe the plumber to do covert political subversion

>Serbitchia 92

more like 29

Great analysis, totally agreed.

>how many people here are over average
I don't know, I'd bet a decent amount

>covert political subversion

But you see that's just the thing. It wasn't covert. Someone with a high IQ could have learned to blend in.

Since 100 is by definition the mean, half of the people have an IQ of over 100.

but pol isn't an attractive place to the average person, I doubt many truly unintelligent people spend their free time discussing politics on a politics forum. summed it up well.

114 here. nothing special desu,

don't worry brah, we'll purge smartfags soon

Ah, I didn't interpret the question to mean who on Sup Forums.

Yeah I'm pretty sure Sup Forums has an above 100 average.

hey nip is all the ramen corrupting your brain

120 is well above the average

this. do you think people with below average intelligence care about discussing Julius Evola, metapolitics and the fate of the West?

>everyone here is white
Well...
The rest is probably right though.

I have a black yugo

I'm contributing to 100+ in my country. What are you doing for yours?

I actually did the MENSA IQ test online and only got 94. Then again I've got ADD and I'm not on my meds.

I do however remember taking an actual IQ test as a child because my parents thought I was retarded. I think I had 115 or 116 in IQ, so pretty gud, but not great.

6'5"
6.5" dick
Not autistic enough to have an IQ test.

147 here, ask me anything

The majority of Sup Forums is actually quite Intelligent minus the odd 'Murican

112 here; took a professional test a year ago

Not gonna lie, I am making IQ-Tests for Mensa

>"It does 300 hectares on a single tank of kerosene"

Can confirm, everyone i have argued with on here have told me they have high IQ, make good salaries and own property.

How blessed we are to be surrounded by such upstanding young men!

>you know what people with 100 IQs enjoy thinking about?
>kim kardashian and the big bang theory

Those are most likely in the high 90s rather than 100s.

I know for certain my IQ is over 100. I would estimate it at 130.

according to www.iqtest.dk i have 112. it seems legit

At least we're beating Germany and France.

I won't as one person put it, fellate myself. But I will say that I have a problem with laziness despite being gifted (fine I won't do it too hard). I find that leaving my house to do he in the office of one of the bars I work at but sometimes thats not an option since a bunch of my projects require programs that the owner wouldn't want me installing on his machine, and for some reason repeating the Litany Against Fear from Dune helps me get motivated

Fixed

Croats always crying about Serbia, in every thread going off topic just to cry nonsense, like batshit crazy ex girlfriend..
How much butthurt can a person actually be..

Tested at 140

I was tested 110 in 1987, being 12 years old in my full blown full on no immigrant shitskin Dutch countryside village.

I guess when I do a test now it should be higher.

I've got a software engineering degree from a very good state university, does that mean anything for IQ?

I mean, I did the absolutete least I could do and bullshitted at 100mph the entire time and it took me 6 years but I did it.

I'd say im a solid 89-94 realistically

good at exams, but lazier and less motivated than a sloth with a bowl of carrot sticks

im a retarded bricklayer but i still manage to make around 3500 yuuuros per month

I have 145 IQ. I can pretty much see the future. Not even kidding.

Sadly it makes me socially awkward :p

>IQ is a good measure of intelligence
Spotted the retard

ME

im a 142, which means im over 60 point above the national average.

(and to prove im really this autistic I have a pure math degree)

>I can pretty much see the future.

Cringed.

Yeah your IQ is 115 max, you fucking autist.

Albania and Bosnia are full of mudslimes.

Don't go by the online MENSA test, go to one of their testing sessions if you can. Much more accurate.

triggered

it's actually 65

I'm 6 ft but pretty much exactly same.

142 tested (by a real psych) IQ. It genuinely feels weird that everyone is not on my level.

>Bosnia and Albania

American global interventionism was a mistake.

Everyone but American posters

Probably half

Same with my mom. Mine was 135. Mom would only tell me that "hers was higher."

Have you always experienced that? Did you ever believe the liberal lie of all people are equally intelligent, but some less educated?

This. I heard this is the most realible one online
iqtest.dk

Oh and on top of that I had already memorized the litany of Dune by the time I was 12. I have always been exceptional.

Here is your bump, simply because I owned Yugo once. My father in law bought it for me. Actually a fun little 4-speed manual. Drove it from KS to AZ and back once without it breaking down.

Bulgaria stronk!

134 @ 2nd grade test 131@ 5 fifth grade test 790 verbal SAT, 760 verbal GRE, 137 @ 35...
I don't know if it has made my life any better than my brother who is dyslexic and has a 120 IQ, or one of my good friends who has a 110 IQ but is super charming...

Last professional test about a decade ago was 120. Can't be assed to get a more updated one. I know non-professional tests usually show around 130.

>tfw manlet with small dick but 133 IQ

fuck my life, id settle for 110 and being 185cm with avg size dick

Any white male is around 105 and up, it's women and niggers bringing down the average.

Just do it online. The questions are along the lines of "what does this shape look inside out?" or "which of these patterns do not belong?". I doubt it'd be any different.

I'm consistently in the 130-ish range, but I know I'm basically a normal person (100 range) on a planet being jammed full of retards.

Of course not, because das raycis.

don't forget that everyone here is also blonde and blue eyed aryan übermensch

140 here. inb4 waving the ol e-peen around.

two out of three ain't bad.

IQ of 146, 5'6", 6 inch dick, german/spanish.

Hah, even in africa they had to section off a region so niggers could go "hey at least we ain't as dumb as THOSE niggers".

Just realized 666. Be afraid of manlets.

I do

I took an it test on my mobile phone while glancing under my desk at it at work and scored a 104.

If I sat down and took it I distracted on a computer in a classroom I would probably score 110-120

NYC, Low IQ here 116, one year of high school, dropped out so i could hang out with other degenerates.
I woke up 8 years ago learned some electrical, making 110k a year now with another 22k in supplemental pay, not even white or nigger... feeling good with my low IQ

117-122 No BS actually

you sound like you live on the west coast

Scored 148 on an actual test. Online ones put me around there too.
>tfw 6' and tiny penis

In the 6th grade I took a test at my school and it was 153. That was a while ago though.

100 is not high at all, so i would think a lot of people.
I do but it's not like IQ is a comprehensive test for intelligence. EQ matters just as much if not more in most RL applications.

Also fuck this thread. I want to know if Sup Forums thinks Chechens are white.

Weed accelerates electricity in your brain and thus fries your brain cells.
It can contribute.