youtube.com/watch?v=0Oc47WBbtE8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-lAgY3rbB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's shit

I like it :)

:(

It's not bad. Is there more to follow?

If you added some hints of the voice he's hearing, it would really add a lot, I feel. Binaural recording to mess with the people listening to it.

Yo drop by the FMG I'd love some actual discussion in there.
Here I'll just say I really dug how fucking smooth that animation was like holy shit

This, but it's too short to be able to have an opinion on, although I like the way it possibly could be heading.

Expand it, then bring it back to me.

I'm almost certain of creating a sequel for this, just have to wait until I'm finished with my summer job.
I really like the idea of adding some hints of the voices, really wish I had thought of that before completing the project

>Expand it, then bring it back to me
will do, thanks for taking the time to check it out

The animation was made from actual footage which I rotoscoped frame by frame. Took ages but I agree the movement feels nice. I'm quite new to animation and would never have reached such smoothness without rotoscoping

youtube.com/watch?v=K-lAgY3rbB4

Yeah, I'd figured it was rotoscoped. It's cool as hell, in any case, and now I want to try doing that for a project.

Interesting, for a few months when I was 18/19 I suffered from auditory hallucinations, they never told me to do things, it was just being called by family members who werent' calling me or saying harmless things when they said nothing.

They went away of their own accord.

Schizophrenia is manifested up to 21 years of age.
Go to a doctor.

Its good op,narration reminds me a lot on Mary and Max.

The symptoms went away after the age of 18/19, I'm 27 and the symptoms never returned.

you are probably good then

Interesting. Was the cause of these hallucinations ever found out?

thanks! I've never watched M&M, will check it out

Is this rotoscoped? That's pretty cool, since nobody ever does rotoscoped animation these days.

I guess you're being sarcastic? I wasn't exactly aiming for originality with the rotoscope thing, mostly cared about the animation looking smooth

No, it's not sarcastic and I'm not sure how you would think that because it is a fact that nobody rotoscopes anymore. Scanner Darkly did it but that was over a decade ago. I think it looks good. It's a cool way to animate.

oh sorry man, I just read that the wrong way.
Yeah most rotoscoped movies I've watched were from the 80s or even older stuff by Bakshi. Skanner Darly and Waking Life are rare exceptions.
Thanks for your kind comment, sorry I got defensive:)