>movie about Jesus
>Jesus is white

*yawn*

Hey. Race is only skin deep you fucking racist
He was the best actor for the role.

WE

>that guy who thinks Jesus wasn't an Arab fucking shit

>Why u no worship desert rats?
Because that's not all that was in the middle-east.
Idiots act like there were never any whites there.
They think how the middle-east is today, is how it's always been kek.
Liberals are very simple people.

YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I SACRIFICED?

> movie about Jesus
> she's a sassy, fat black lesbian

Pic related is the King of Jordan, right next door to Israel (Jesus' homeland).
Arabs can be pretty light skinned, it's less retarded than black Jesus that's for sure.

>missing the whole point of jesus

Religious symbols are often depicted in a fashion people believing in those symbols find easiest to identify with.

There are churches in Africa, where Jesus is depicted as a black man.,

You think Middle Eastern Jews 2000 years ago looked anything like white people now?

This

The bible says King David had red hair, not exactly a trait common among Arabs.

also this

WE

Race is a social construct, I don't see colour.

i agree there are plenty of lightskinned arabs, but king manlet is literally the worst example since his mother is english so he's a halfbreed

bashar al assad would be a better example

>movie is movie about movie muh

>people who think Jesus was a real person who did all those real deeds and wasn't just a hodge podge of random folk tales about different folk heroes conglomerated by Constantine to help band people together under his rule.

>The bible says King David had red hair
the bible never quite describes Jesus' appearance, but it dos explicitly describes Jesus' disciples as typical arabs of the time. when he is betrayed by Judas, he has to point Jesus out to the romans, suggesting he didn't look much different at all from his disciples. Jesus was not white. stop trying to force the whole lost tribe of israel meme you retarded goy.

I know lots of aramaeic arabians with red, curly hair

I understand its point and know it's a deus ex machina in the most literal sense, but the fact that Jesus easily could get out of his misery as a common man into becoming the saviour once more... is jus some bullshit. The last temptation, getting off the cross, and then it gets reversed anyways. It woulda made for a more interesting ending for sure.

bless u dafoe.