/sug/ - Steven Universe General

Here's Amethyst Edition

Last Thread >Gem Hunt
mega.nz/#!il9wkDAL!6gKLVOKVLKDiyHYj3YN_gYc0_w6uM-tpK-pdrnP8YGc

>Greg the Babysitter
mega.nz/#F!vEgiyCCT!PJ2AgHkl40F2-n58D9gQ6g

>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LINKS TO SPOILERS BEGIN HERE]

>iTunes Sneak Peek for Bismuth
youtu.be/p7F_qqJlfI4

>2-min clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>LEAK BOT
sug.rocks/leaks.html

>Steven's Summer Adventure running every weeknight for 4 weeks starting from July 18
ew.com/article/2016/07/07/steven-universe-uzo-aduba-bismuth
youtu.be/3CpKsFdAY5w
youtu.be/9O9mnVtBaxE

>SDCC Steven Universe Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Lauren Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
Attack the Light: mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to the soundtrack
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>Crewniverse Tumblr
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/

>Ronaldo's Blog
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com

>Best Gem's Twitter
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04A1-NMv_4Y
vocaroo.com/i/s1j29hW6cRdq
youtube.com/watch?v=aaGX4JdtQi8
youtu.be/h6E_EIxHLng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best edition.

Make way for best gem.

Here we go.

Opal

BEST GEM

beach summer fun buddies!

Excuse me if I'm being thick her but why DID lapis fuse with Jasper?

It makes sense for jasper to want to fuse. "Boy I hate those crystal gems, hey lapis you hate the crystal gems to right? What if we hate them together and beat them up!" But what reason did lapis have?
The one I hear is that she did it to keep Jasper trapped but that can't be right. She just got out of being trapped in the mirror for however many thousand years, she knows the gems have ways of trapping gems indefinitely. On top of that, Jasper is on her last legs from fighting garnet, the cgs are all fine and they're RIGHT NEXT TO AN OCEAN. If she wanted Jasper contained she would have just poofed her and handed her over.
So what, did she just hate Jasper and wanted to torment her? It would make sense for her to be pissed at home world for leaving her trapped for all those years but she just met Jasper, and youd think she'd direct her anger at someone a bit higher up the chain of command.

Lady of the sea, happy as can be

Can't help but wonder if she'd be happier with me

Hooray for Lapis! ;_;

TELL ME ABOUT JASPER! WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE GEM?

That be romantic if Doug and Priyanka met when he was in the field or came back from an operation.

>Jasper shows up just to taunt "Rose" and walk away dramatically into the show, chuckling

I'll allow it

If your cereal is not endorsed by best gem don't even bother

That be romantic if Doug and Priyanka met when he was in the field or came back from an operation.

I agree Peridot knows exactly who the best gem is

Hopal
For endgame that is.

>"always a pleasure, runt."

But lapis is free user

I don't think both Ruby and Sapphire are going to make it to the end of the series. I think we'll see exactly one of them get shattered. There will be much crying and singing over the matter and the survivor will have to learn how to live on their own despite relying on someone else for 5,000 years

she want a prisoner

Who's your favorite gem?~

Why do these shows seem so similar?

youtube.com/watch?v=04A1-NMv_4Y

WILD FANG!

Keep up the good work user!

Kryptonite

She wanted someone to take out her pent up anger and frustration with.

She went from being trapped in a mirror to being forced to cooperate with Jasper and Peridot in Jailbreak, and wanted to make Jasper experience being a prisoner.

When will someone teach Jasper about human children

they are fragile and soft, and not space rock ladies

>awe shit, I only like steven, but this big orange gorilla wants to hurt steven
>I cant trust that purple blob, square and a pearl to do that
>Want a job done got to do it myself!
thats how I saw it

vocaroo.com/i/s1j29hW6cRdq

Some cringey ass OC

>Now I've got to be there for her son.

I love Pearl but holy shit is she the absolute paragon of a cuck

So is ther fanart of all possible Crystal Gem combos? My autism is hungry.

Cause sugar is a weeb

Literally for the plot as she regrets and hates Malachite and what she did to Jasper.

I can't see why unless she thought she was doing Steven some sort of justice by denying his help but honestly i don't get her fucking motives.

anyone else really hoping for more Steven and Amethyst being the cutest brother and sister ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=aaGX4JdtQi8

She did it because she was trapped for so long; in the mirror, and as Jasper's prisoner afterwards. She pretty much wanted to abuse Jasper and make someone else feel what she felt. She took it out on her. At least, that's how I saw it. Someone else may have a different interpretation.

into the snow*, even

Cause Sugar is a weeabo with shit taste

BUTT

Of course the best gem.

I want to see a kryptonite gem now. Please someone do it

*or
Not "And"

Garnet will probably fuck off soon as she hasn't been developed as much a main cast character should and we'll probably have those two as supports while Jasper takes over for Garnet's place as the big buff gem.

But is she truly free?

I have no idea what I'm doing anymore

I love these videos so much

here

Now I want to see Steven as Wolverine.

well I think she knows Steven is a human. Just probably doesn't get the concept of a child.

Lapis had finally had enough of being a prisoner and powerless, and decided to take out her millennia of entrapment issues out on Jasper. Being grabbed while trying to make a break for it and asked to fuse was the last straw before she snapped.

God damn do I love that one shot of Steven turning his hair into a pompadour. It appears in so many youtube vidoes

Jasper-O's!

Feed your inner Gem Warrior!

>A spiteful angels mockery
>A traitors smile
>pictures of Lapis

sounds about right

NO

you haven't yet heard this.
youtu.be/h6E_EIxHLng

I'm inferno

I liked the ending

Is this user on to something?

I don't get it.

please stop

mix between 'Oops' and 'Eyeball'

Why are these rubies so great?

She got Murdercucked.

I did. Wish I could have snagged his instrumental instead of nigger rigging the original with a wave cancel.

Delete this at once.

Steven's more of an X-23 in this scenario. He'll always be just an inferior knockoff of the real deal. Rose is the only one worthy of rivaling her.

Okay, I can get the logic of making her realistically fat, but why make her skin brown? Gems have skin the same hue as their gem. If you're going to make her dark-skinned, at least keep her fucking pink.

YOU WOULD DARE BLASPHEME HIS NAME WITH THIS FILTH

What's with the trend of making characters as unattractive as possible? Like, this shit is copy pasted into every character they touch.

Look, there's nothing wrong with being fat, having stretchmarks, having a big nose, etc. Some people still look alright if they have those features, but the way people draw shit like this is in some twisted effort to make them as grotesque as possible, has anyone else noticed that?

She was unable to escape from Jasper and the crazy bitch wanted to use her, I stress, as a TOOL to take revenge on the CG.

As we see in Chille Tid Lapis's struggle was a bit more than she bargained for, but kept going because in a somewhat misguided need to "help" Steven by keeping Jasper away. Though I think in the end of the episode her and Jasper's emotions finally melded together to form Malachite, though not quite since Malachite's voice was still dual.

Pixel art is fucking hard.

always love that video it was edited perfectly

basically all of season 1 in 4 minutes

>that slow-motion grab and hug Peridot had with the alien
If they weren't trying to make her cute when she first joined, they definitely are now

Why didn't Lapis use her water powers to bring the boat to shore?

Which Gem Do You Rescue?

God dammit, I laughed

Celestine

There's an upcoming s4 episode called Future Boy Zoltron, a la Sucrose's favorite anime Future Boy Conan.

It's clear that she and the rest of the crew are around the age where they grew up watching these old anime and decided pay tribute to them.

She's dicksquad

Because the Jaspis ship sank

twins

Amethyst

also Pearl stop trying to pressure kids into saying they love you, its actually really creepy

I think it looks nice

The final Season 2 episode list

01 Full Disclosure
02 Joy Ride
03 Say Uncle
04 Love Letters
05 Reformed
06 Beach Shorts (in order: Classroom Gems - What are Gems?, Unboxing, Classroom Gems - How are Gems Made?, Lion Loves to Fit in a Box, Classroom Gems - Fusion, We Are The Crystal Gems)
07 Sworn to the Sword
08 Rising Tides/Crashing Skies
09 Keeping It Together
10 We Need To Talk
11 Chille Tid
12 Cry for Help
13 Keystone Motel
14 Onion Friend
15 Historical Friction
16 Friend Ship
17 Nightmare Hospital
18 Sadie's Song
19 Catch and Release
20 When It rains
21 Back to the Barn
22 Too Far
23 The Answer
24 Steven's Birthday
25 It Could've Been Great
26 Message Received
27 Log Date 7 15 2
28 Super Watermelon Island
29 Gem Drill
30 Same Old World
31 Barn Mates
32 Hit the Diamond
33 Steven Floats
34 Drop Beat Dad
35 Mr. Greg
36 Too Short to Ride
37 The New Lars
38 Beach City Drift
39 Restaurant Wars
40 Kiki's Pizza Delivery Service
41 Monster Reunion
42 Alone at Sea
43 Greg the Babysitter
44 Gem Hunt
45 Crack the Whip
46 Steven vs. Amethyst
47-48 Bismuth
49 Beta
50 Earthlings
51 Back 2 the Moon
52 Bubbled

In this order, "Beach Shorts" happens as soon as canonically possible (aka after Amethyst reforms), "It Could've Been Great"/"Message Received" are an actual two-parter mid-season finale like intended, and it matches the episode count of season 1.

I hope we get more episodes, even if it's just filler, of steven being around lapis and making her happy.

This. Its like poetry

Crack the whip is today, right?

Someone post vomit images for me

It's one of my biggest pet peeves. It turns a character into a John K. grotesque parody of themselves.

Damn it, SU pixel 8-bit or 16-bit rpg when

Yeah I was talking about it with my friends yesterday, this is a mainstream television show that has a weeaboo as a character in it.

Eventually she's going to have to find out that Rose is gone, as is her chance at revenge

>not picking Dryad Gem

everyone else go home

uh, in like 17 hours

Ghost, easy.

season 3 a shit tho innit