BREAKING NEWS

One of the last journalists with integrity found!

Dennis Michael Lynch, host of "Unfiltered" on NewsmaxTV, was about to lose control of his show to bring it in line with the rest of the media bashing Trump and Fox.
Following his promise to the mother of a fireman who lost his life at 9/11 to always fight for truth, he quits live on air before his mic and feed is cut and he is removed by security.

youtube.com/watch?v=DeHsXU6twFg

These are the heroes we need in dire times like these, but it also shows under what immense pressure journalists are to fall in line with the current propaganda.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsmax_TV
youtube.com/watch?v=85qCQHw79Og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>NewsmaxTV
Literally who

This is cool.

The world is so fucking sickening right now.

The Democrats are nobodies friends.

LMGTFY:
>Newsmax TV is a United States cable news channel that is owned by Newsmax Media. As of February 2016, approximately 40 million households receive Newsmax TV through cable and satellite.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsmax_TV

Bump. Even though he's a literal who he deserves a literaly (you)

It's always darkest before Don.

can't stand this guy's inflection
just sounds like the epitome of annoying news reporters

What are you a woman?

How can you ignore the root issue here and be worried about your shit petty feelings about something?

FUCK YOU

>show is named unfiltered
>gets filtered
this guy is great, whoever the hell he is.

hope this earns him a ton of recognition.

was talking about before his monologue

here's after the feed cuts (10:38):
youtube.com/watch?v=85qCQHw79Og

Godspeed based anchorman... We hardly knew ye

Make Journalism Respectable Again

PIC RELATED

WHAT WILL YOU DO WITHOUT FREEDOM

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, JUST ONE CHANCE, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Reminder Lou Dobbs is the best newscaster on television.

JUST

Why doesn't this guy team up with bill whittle?

pay to play, not here.

I hope (and pretty much expect) that he'll team up with some other conservative/independent news outlet. Fox past Ailes, I don't know, but maybe Breitbart, Infowars etc. - we might really see the rise of some of these former "small fries" becoming real players. Hopefully.

Get him to start a Patreon and having his own show Dave Rubin style

bump. this guy seems real

I can't believe they let him keep talking for so long. wtf were the controllers doing.

Since he mentioned that his team tipped him off that shit was going down, there seem to have been some loyal staff. They probably didn't answer the frantically ringing phone until the powers to be found another way to shut it down.

Congratulations, you're a woman.

It's weird for you to hear the truth huh?

Bump

>Dennis Michael Lynch

I want to have his babies!

His story about the cross and the mother was really touching, this is a man who stands to his word, no matter what. Too few men nowadays are brave enough to do that. Western society really needs to get de-pussified.

>muh Jesus
>muh Christianity
>muh telling the truth
>muh beliving in fairy tales

Trips of truth confirm it. Make Journalism Great Again

AND A REAL HERRROOOO

I am so glad your loathsome people are reproducing below sustainability so that my grandchildren will never have to deal with them.

Could the bit about what the mother "said" be anymore self centred?

this seems to happen a lot

he should look for other media networks that are still free