Go to a free beach

>go to a free beach
>poorfags, loud people, albanians, gyppos and all sorts of trash

>go to a paid beach
>just 4 euros entry keeps all the trash out
>full of families with young kids, tourists, polite quiet kids in their 20s from good families and good neighborhoods, some pensioners
>it's clean and orderly, there's room for everyone under free umbrellas, everyone keeps the trash to a minimum, the toilets are clean, no one's throwing tennis balls in your face

Why do leftists hate privatized beaches again?
The only sad thing is only Athens has private beaches

the US has free beachs and they're all nice

we don't have gypsies and our niggers can't swim

There are two artificial beaches in my hometown, one is private and you have to pay entry - the other is public and free.

Guess on what beach you have to be careful not to step into drug needles and glasshards?

Fucking Jersey Shore god damn it! Explain that!
>Degenerates and crack heads everywhere, never going again!

>the US has free beachs and they're all nice
>what is myrtle beach
it's a 50-mile trash heap of tweakers and niggers

People pay to go to the fucking beach?

capitalism: pay a fee to pretend that all the problems capitalism causes don't exist for awhile

Yeah Albanians were the nicest people under Communism, it was Capitalism that turned them into Europe's biggest gang of criminals

Right?

So capitalism causes niggers to nigger?

Kyfs

>Pay entry
>Free umbrellas

It's one or the other

>nigs nogging is capitalism

yup

you're saying that their environment doesn't turn them into useless pieces of shit?

>it's capitalism that makes nigs chimp
>not welfare and state programs keeping them barely alive on life-support so they're as volatile as possible for when you need them
topkek

>go to a beach
>there's nobody around
>they're busy using one of the 11 thousand other beaches
>get naked, close me eyes, and jog until I'm tired
>this particular beach is about 3km long, 100 metres wide, and made of white squeaky sand. I stop to marvel at it's beauty for a while
>jump in the water, swim back to clothing
>lie on top of clothes, have a wank on the beach, cum into the sand and get dressed
>walk home

yeah nah I bet greece has nice beaches though.

Go to Crete, there's a beach in a national park near Kissamos called Balos, essentially private because there's a fee to enter the park

Only downside is that it's always packed, usually with tourists, and you have to walk maybe 1.5km from the parking lot to get there

>pic related, is balos beach

>europoops have to pay to use the beach

This is why your tourism goes down and you can't pay your debts
People would rather go to Malta where you can go to free beach

Beaches around Athens are alright but the beaches on the islands are fantastic.
And the boat/plane ticket keeps the trash out from the get go so it's always great even though they're all free

I think the longest beach I've been to was on the island of Naxos, it was 8km long with nice white sand. It was crowded in some sections, mostly empty in others and there were nudists on both ends.

HAHAHA top lad cunt mate
have a good one

>downside
>a mile walk
fat burger detected

>can't out of country
poorburger detected

Bulgarian here, the situation is more or less the same; but with worse beaches that Greece's, though.

Yes, there are some private beaches on some summer resorts, but everywhere else is free game. Hell, I've also fapped on an empty beach as well.

You can even encounter secret nudist beaches sometimes as well - and not ones with old men and women!

>American using the metric system

what the fuck

the eternal aussie

Always forget that greece is mostly coastlines. I bet the private beaches are fucking awesome.

lmao what a weak response. can't even defend yourself by saying you're not fat
>my only vehicle through life that actually matters is a fat unhealthy disgusting mess
tippy top kek

No they're overcrowded as fuck and are full of spics. Am a Chicagofag.

The god tier beaches are private beaches in Northern California.

1 inch = 2.54 cm

It's called dimensional analysis, use it fag.

in california the free beaches are full of fat ppl and shitskins. I go to a beach club in malibu and everyone is beautiful and its not crowded at all.

Nobody wants to fucking walk anywhere, because of the time, not because a mile is a long distance.

Some people also don't like packing their cooler full of beers, weed, and fireworks for 20 minutes in the heat.

>I am unable to carry a light load for a mile
>20 minutes is a long time to be walking
jesus fuck you're not helping yourself you fat fuck

>weak response
>anonymous image board
>confirmed poorfag (possibly fatfag but unconfirmed) getting riled up over never having been to greece
>can't even greentext properly

>TAKES 20 MINUTES TO WALK A MILE, FATFAG CONFIRMED

>fat
lmao

he said that in the post above me. the standard in the army for rucking with a 45lb ruck and body armor (+30-50lbs depending on size) is a 15 minute mile, and that's slow. You fat fucks can't walk a mile in under 20?

Run 3 under 19 minutes and you'll have my respect

my best 5-miler was 31:45 and my focus on fitness is weight training, not running

let's see you walk one in under 20 and I won't laugh at you publicly but i'll have myself a giggle at you waddling and wheezing while walking unencumbered on flat terrain

also, gj not sageing and bumping this thread while we have out slapfight, newfag